How Common is it for White Women to Pay Black Men for Sex

In America very low but in Africa and Jamaica it's very common
The more I see these videos and read comments about it, the more I am convinced that you are correct. I want to take my wife to an island like Jamaica for her to be fucked by black men, hopefully in public, like on a beach or in a club. I thought black men would fuck my wife for free, just to have some free white pussy, but it looks like I might have to pay a few of them to fuck my wife. Funny because black men here in America fuck my wife for free.

The more I see these videos and read comments about it, the more I am convinced that you are correct. I want to take my wife to an island like Jamaica for her to be fucked by black men, hopefully in public, like on a beach or in a club. I thought black men would fuck my wife for free, just to have some free white pussy, but it looks like I might have to pay a few of them to fuck my wife. Funny because black men here in America fuck my wife for free.

Becareful Jamaican dudes tend to be on another level of getting women draws .
I think it's the accent .

There is far more poverty in Africa, West indies etc. In some these countries that have western tourists Black men can make a living and sometimes even get a passport by fucking often older white women who come for a bit of romance and of course the 'big black bamboo'.
They are outgoing and charming to these women who spend money on them. They will try to keep with the woman for the length of the holiday to extract as much money as possible. You don't have to pay that much though.
Although it's mostly single women that get fucked but I'm sure you wouldn't be the first white male to get cuckolded out there. Ha!
Dont stray too far from your resort though, crime is high in some places.
Let us know how you get on if you go.

Back