Is it common for a couple’s first sharing experience is with a black man?

Is it common for a couple’s first sharing experience is with a black man?
First of all, thank you for referring a potential lover as a "black man" instead of a black bull. A bull belongs in a pasture, not in a boudoir.

As for your question, ..... No, I don't think it is a common thing.
In most marriages, the husband and wife finally decide to get some "spark" into their marriage, but approach it bit by bit, so as to see if it is what they want to continue with. After the wife has a few lovers who perform in various ways, the "same old, same old" pattern starts to emerge. It's at that point where a black man comes into their discussions.

Whether it's because of a larger cock size she wants, or just the sheer thought of the contrast of her white body covered by a black body, the urge to try it becomes overpowering.

By now, the husband is eager to see his wife get black-topped, but the wife might be a bit Leery about trying BLACK.

Again, first steps first.

If the first encounter with a black man is a good one for her, then the sky might be the limit to stick with black if the husband can handle the enthusiasm his wife puts into it while being fucked hard by her black lover.

Believe me, after he sees the emotion she put out for her black lover that she does not show him, he might start to get jealous and want his wife to wind down from her exploits.

This is the point that couples in this lifestyle have to address. To continue, or to wind it down. Marriages have broken up over this where one wants to continue, while the other does not.

This is my opinion, and my wife is nodding her head are is am texting.

First of all, thank you for referring a potential lover as a "black man" instead of a black bull. A bull belongs in a pasture, not in a boudoir.

As for your question, ..... No, I don't think it is a common thing.
In most marriages, the husband and wife finally decide to get some "spark" into their marriage, but approach it bit by bit, so as to see if it is what they want to continue with. After the wife has a few lovers who perform in various ways, the "same old, same old" pattern starts to emerge. It's at that point where a black man comes into their discussions.

Whether it's because of a larger cock size she wants, or just the sheer thought of the contrast of her white body covered by a black body, the urge to try it becomes overpowering.

By now, the husband is eager to see his wife get black-topped, but the wife might be a bit Leery about trying BLACK.

Again, first steps first.

If the first encounter with a black man is a good one for her, then the sky might be the limit to stick with black if the husband can handle the enthusiasm his wife puts into it while being fucked hard by her black lover.

Believe me, after he sees the emotion she put out for her black lover that she does not show him, he might start to get jealous and want his wife to wind down from her exploits.

This is the point that couples in this lifestyle have to address. To continue, or to wind it down. Marriages have broken up over this where one wants to continue, while the other does not.

This is my opinion, and my wife is nodding her head are is am texting.
What was he catalyst for you guys?

Back