How big is too big?

I guess that the user 'beenblackened' sayin' that "you'll get used to it" is prolly the truest statement here ... to some extent, for sure. My very first bf was definitely more than 10"s - although I never carried a ruler around with me - and He was pretty rough on me, too. Within a month He went from fucking me 2-3 times a week to like 5-6 times a week, sometimes more times, so I had to get used to it pretty quick. I guess it depends on the frequency. That's gotta be part of it ... IDK. My current bf is a lil' over 9 but close to the thickest I've ever had and definitely the most aggressive n' dominant. He's also the 'most active' and fucks me a lot more than anyone else has. Some days when He decides that He really wants to fuck my brains loose can be hard ... and those days are harder on me cus' He's already used me just as hard or almost as hard for a few days in a row. So, maybe recovery time has something to do with it too, huh? I guess I'm getting more used to it ... but, not entirely. xoxx, Dana

I guess that the user 'beenblackened' sayin' that "you'll get used to it" is prolly the truest statement here ... to some extent, for sure. My very first bf was definitely more than 10"s - although I never carried a ruler around with me - and He was pretty rough on me, too. Within a month He went from fucking me 2-3 times a week to like 5-6 times a week, sometimes more times, so I had to get used to it pretty quick. I guess it depends on the frequency. That's gotta be part of it ... IDK. My current bf is a lil' over 9 but close to the thickest I've ever had and definitely the most aggressive n' dominant. He's also the 'most active' and fucks me a lot more than anyone else has. Some days when He decides that He really wants to fuck my brains loose can be hard ... and those days are harder on me cus' He's already used me just as hard or almost as hard for a few days in a row. So, maybe recovery time has something to do with it too, huh? I guess I'm getting more used to it ... but, not entirely. xoxx, Dana
Would love to lick you softly after a day of hard fucking.

We're yet to find a man that's too big,it's suprising what can be achieved with some lube and a little persevarance :) xx

Pam didn't need any lubricant! Edwin however did have to have a lot of patience, peserverance and determination before he had Pam stretched enough to comfortably accommodate that massive black intruder of his! With an air of absolute certianity he later admitted that he didn't begrudge the time! It wasn't as if it were necessary to remind me, I had watched the entire blessed event!

Depends on shape and bent. My wife is 5ft 1 about 100 lbs and she has had many cocks, some as long as 11 inchs but I have seen her ride cock she could not handle. A curved cock is like a thick cock and spreads a pussy wide. Even short cocks can be rough if the shape is right. She cums hard for both big and small cocks lol. Next time you want you wife to ride a big one just try to swallow it and see how it feels

Back