How big is too big?And what was the biggest Blk and White Dick that you have ever had!

When we read threads like this we are amazed at how many people out there are measuring dicks with a fishing ruler.

You know, those rulers where a four inch fish is magically transformed into a substantial catch.

Seriously people, Google penis size and see what SCIENTIFIC studies have said about ACTUAL size.

And we echo Jersey Girl who asks 'how do you know the size down to the millimeter?' Do people 1) have measuring equipment in their bedrooms and 2) do they really stop in the heat of passion to take measurements?

When we read threads like this we are amazed at how many people out there are measuring dicks with a fishing ruler.

You know, those rulers where a four inch fish is magically transformed into a substantial catch.

Seriously people, Google penis size and see what SCIENTIFIC studies have said about ACTUAL size.

And we echo Jersey Girl who asks 'how do you know the size down to the millimeter?' Do people 1) have measuring equipment in their bedrooms and 2) do they really stop in the heat of passion to take measurements?

too many trolls bro

In my case I usually take the guys word for it because if it is to the point where I am seeing his penis I have made the choice to have sex with him. I have never chosen to have sex with someone because of their penis.

In my case 2 guys talked me into measuring them, it was a turn on for them.

Any pics?

Personally I am not huge, 7.5 inches and quite thick, but some ex-lovers still felt the urge to measure me. The way it goes normally is a woman thinks you are bigger than the norm or than what she's had, the talk drifts to actual sizes ending up with a measuring session whether for fun or information or both. And once a woman's done that she will often feel the urge to do it again if a similar situation resurfaces.

An ex-lover who was in her mid-thirties but quite inexperienced was thrilled with me insisted on measuring me and comparing me very favourably to her husnabd who'd just left her and had been only her second lover, then laughingly admitted a couple of years later that I was no longer "her biggest", and I was then overtaken by two more including her stupendously huge second hubby. So from being her bull I ended up halfway down her relatively short list of partners within a couple of years!

My wife dated a BBC with 11" for a while but he really was too much of a good thing! He left her sore and cramping for days after even though she loved every second of his massive tool inside her! She has never cum so much with anyone! She would start cumming when she was just trying to get some down her throat! She would start spotting after long weekends and eventually gave him up! She is now into about 8" or so and finds how they treat her and how they kiss to be far more important! I will say that thing was a sight to behold and they were damn sexy together!

Back