Out of curiosity ...

Why do Cucks have wives with the most ginormous asses? Was it a challenge in y'alls head? Like how did you think, you could make it through cheeks? Obviously y'all may have conquered if y'all have k.ids, but is that what starts y'alls fetish? I mean there's white dudes with big dicks too. Why the obsession with big dicks being black??? Don't just say "the contrast" 🙄
For me I didn’t even know the term cuck when I first met my wife. My wife just happened to be larger size. I fell in love with her and married her had nothing to do with her larger size ass. Personally we didn’t have an obsession with black men. It just happened that the two men who reached out, showed up and that she was compatible with were black. My wife and I would be perfectly fine with any ethnicity as long as there was chemistry.

Yes I do. I’m married and he understands that I just like big black dick in my pussy.
I just got back from downtown that's why there was no response. Does your husband participate? I'm guessing but you sound like your a confidant women who knows what she wants and goes and gets it. Have you ever enjoyed another cuck being obedient to your every desire?

Anger management issues too we see. The picture becomes much clearer.
clearly u have no mind of your own that u havta quote others smarter and more well educated than u...u think ur cunt means u are someone...bad news for u, turn all ur brand upside down and spread ur legs and ur all nothing but fucked up sisters
u got some kind of personal issue with me, then use ur cunt mouth and run to the administrators of this site n see if u get me kicked off...go ahead bitch, put ur cunt where ur mouth is
c'mon, lets see how much power u think u have by personally attacking someone on a website, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Last edited:
Why do Cucks have wives with the most ginormous asses? Was it a challenge in y'alls head? Like how did you think, you could make it through cheeks? Obviously y'all may have conquered if y'all have k.ids, but is that what starts y'alls fetish? I mean there's white dudes with big dicks too. Why the obsession with big dicks being black??? Don't just say "the contrast" 🙄
Because to watch how you ladies loves fucking those bbc and how wet you get with them you go crazy with bbc

For me I didn’t even know the term cuck when I first met my wife. My wife just happened to be larger size. I fell in love with her and married her had nothing to do with her larger size ass. Personally we didn’t have an obsession with black men. It just happened that the two men who reached out, showed up and that she was compatible with were black. My wife and I would be perfectly fine with any ethnicity as long as there was chemistry.
Thank you, so very much for being honest 😊

for me it’s about creating a space for her to act as nasty as she wants with support. 🤤😉

clearly u have no mind of your own that u havta quote others smarter and more well educated than u...u think ur cunt means u are someone...bad news for u, turn all ur brand upside down and spread ur legs and ur all nothing but fucked up sisters
u got some kind of personal issue with me, then use ur cunt mouth and run to the administrators of this site n see if u get me kicked off...go ahead bitch, put ur cunt where ur mouth is
c'mon, lets see how much power u think u have by personally attacking someone on a website, PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
You’re angry that I quoted your own post and then your response is twice this kind of vitriol? It’s obvious I am correct in my assumption and if you are going to question my intelligence and educational background I would suggest you do it by not writing a reply like an illiterate 15 year old boy. This is pitiful.

You’re angry that I quoted your own post and then your response is twice this kind of vitriol? It’s obvious I am correct in my assumption and if you are going to question my intelligence and educational background I would suggest you do it by not writing a reply like an illiterate 15 year old boy. This is pitiful.
show ur friends on here how powerful u are...u attacked me, i didnt say a word to u until u did...TURN ME IN...show everyone how big and powerful u are.,..DO IT!
or are u just the piss ant everyone knows u are
u want this private, nope we will leave it right here where everyone can see what kinda person u are...spectators and administrators as well, and we will let them judge for themselves who u really are...
u started it right here...ur gonna end it right here...go ahead, TURN ME IN!

Conscious or un.conscious taboo fantasy with a dash of white guilt, not to mention the undeniable sight of a big black buck violating white women. Period!

Last edited:
To your first point, most people don't choose a spouse or partner for life based on ass or dick size.
The act of getting a penis into a vagina isn't hampered by a big ass, so the "challenge" you've imagined is nonexistent.
Personally my reasons for swinging with black men are varied, including the taboo aspect earlier in my life as well as the contrast.

To your first point, most people don't choose a spouse or partner for life based on ass or dick size.
The act of getting a penis into a vagina isn't hampered by a big ass, so the "challenge" you've imagined is nonexistent.
Personally my reasons for swinging with black men are varied, including the taboo aspect earlier in my life as well as the contrast.
LOL, a big ass can certainly hamper getting it in. It actually happened to me. Was it impossible? Technically no, but it was definitely infeasible.

Back