Out of curiosity ...

All I know is that every time I see a white couple in public and the wife has a big round ass, I’m almost compelled to pull them to the side and offer my services…makes no sense for a wife that thick that he prob can’t handle. We call that “Made for bbc…”
Your assumption that he "probably can't handle" is juvenile at best as you have no idea how she likes it handled. Perhaps you overhype your own abilities based on a dick size and delusions of grandeur. Btw, nice dick. 😉

Last edited:
Why do Cucks have wives with the most ginormous asses? Was it a challenge in y'alls head? Like how did you think, you could make it through cheeks? Obviously y'all may have conquered if y'all have k.ids, but is that what starts y'alls fetish? I mean there's white dudes with big dicks too. Why the obsession with big dicks being black??? Don't just say "the contrast" 🙄
I think it's the current trend with a lot of women to have some booty. With some other women it's just genetics as well.

As for the dick thing I would hope the attraction would be towards the black men and hoping for a large dick versus just seeking a big black dick. I mean if you're a size queen and color doesn't matter I would think as long as he was hung but maybe I am wrong. I think the contrast attraction is a whole other kink.

I think it's the current trend with a lot of women to have some booty. With some other women it's just genetics as well.

As for the dick thing I would hope the attraction would be towards the black men and hoping for a large dick versus just seeking a big black dick. I mean if you're a size queen and color doesn't matter I would think as long as he was hung but maybe I am wrong. I think the contrast attraction is a whole other kink.
You totally missed the point, but that's the level of intellect on this site, especially when peeps portray themselves as something they are not. But, hey! Each to his own 🤪

To your first point, most people don't choose a spouse or partner for life based on ass or dick size.
The act of getting a penis into a vagina isn't hampered by a big ass, so the "challenge" you've imagined is nonexistent.
Personally my reasons for swinging with black men are varied, including the taboo aspect earlier in my life as well as the contrast.
You must live under a rock? Or did you chose financial security 🤔 and yes the size of a women on all 4's would make it hard for a small dick to get to the goal. Missionary would be easier, but still they have pork chops between their legs, also making it difficult. I totally want to say more about this but I have a feeling it will go over your head, so I'm just going to say you get a "participation" ribbon... thanks 😉

All I know is that every time I see a white couple in public and the wife has a big round ass, I’m almost compelled to pull them to the side and offer my services…makes no sense for a wife that thick that he prob can’t handle. We call that “Made for bbc…”
Sir Mix A Lot. Baby got back!

Laughing Out Loud Reaction GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

You must live under a rock? Or did you chose financial security 🤔 and yes the size of a women on all 4's would make it hard for a small dick to get to the goal. Missionary would be easier, but still they have pork chops between their legs, also making it difficult. I totally want to say more about this but I have a feeling it will go over your head, so I'm just going to say you get a "participation" ribbon... thanks 😉

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    485.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm sorry I thought you were interested in an actual conversation on this topic. Ad hominem attacks against someone's character or intellect usually denotes someone with a weak position in the discussion.
Maybe title your future threads with "agree with me or I'll throw a hissy fit"
Welcome to my ever growing ignore list! :cool:

I'm sorry I thought you were interested in an actual conversation on this topic. Ad hominem attacks against someone's character or intellect usually denotes someone with a weak position in the discussion.
Maybe title your future threads with "agree with me or I'll throw a hissy fit"
Welcome to my ever growing ignore list! :cool:

Attachments

• warriors-come-out-to-play-the-warriors.gif
    warriors-come-out-to-play-the-warriors.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Why do Cucks have wives with the most ginormous asses? Was it a challenge in y'alls head? Like how did you think, you could make it through cheeks? Obviously y'all may have conquered if y'all have k.ids, but is that what starts y'alls fetish? I mean there's white dudes with big dicks too. Why the obsession with big dicks being black??? Don't just say "the contrast" 🙄
Are you factoring in time? I mean I think married people typically gain weight over time. Men may get themselves back in shape but with a couple of *******, a woman is going to retain some weight especially in that area.

But then factor in new relationship energy where you try everything and get creative to make things "work" over time a couple tends to find the positions that work best. If the guy is small, things like doggie tend to drop out of the regular rotation in favor of missionary.

This is where things can get repetitive and stale. Many couples probably start subconciously knowing these challenges are growing and their options for mixing things up are limited by both his size and her potential growing booty. That subconcious issue can manifest in a number of ways, one of which thinking about if he was bigger then her booty wouldnt be an issue. This plants a seed in their minds about his size and its limitations that they probably were both willing to work through early on.

Does that seed grow to a mutual interest in BBC? it seems that often it does.

Now for your question, Why not white hung guys? Hung white guys are more rare and often arrogant and self absorbed. They also tend to prefer younger, slimmer more nubile girls. They feel like they have all options available so they choose the skinny bitches.

Black men appreciate curves, and a woman who has a couple of ******* and gained some weight will notice over the years that white men dont look at her like they used to but black men still flirt and make eye contact and show appreciation even as they gained some weight.

You add all this up and it shouldnt be a surprise that the lifestyle tends to evolve from swinging, threesomes, etc towards IR.

That’s funny!
Are you factoring in time? I mean I think married people typically gain weight over time. Men may get themselves back in shape but with a couple of *******, a woman is going to retain some weight especially in that area.

But then factor in new relationship energy where you try everything and get creative to make things "work" over time a couple tends to find the positions that work best. If the guy is small, things like doggie tend to drop out of the regular rotation in favor of missionary.

This is where things can get repetitive and stale. Many couples probably start subconciously knowing these challenges are growing and their options for mixing things up are limited by both his size and her potential growing booty. That subconcious issue can manifest in a number of ways, one of which thinking about if he was bigger then her booty wouldnt be an issue. This plants a seed in their minds about his size and its limitations that they probably were both willing to work through early on.

Now for your question, Why not white hung guys? Hung white guys are more rare and often arrogant and self absorbed. They also tend to prefer younger, slimmer more nubile girls. They feel like they have all options available so they choose the skinny bitches.

Black men appreciate curves, and a woman who has a couple of ******* and gained some weight will notice over the years that white men dont look at her like they used to but black men still flirt and make eye contact and show appreciation even as they gained some weight.

You add all this up and it shouldnt be a surprise that the lifestyle tends to evolve from swinging, threesomes, etc towards IR.
white men are just as hung, statistically speaking. Have a variety of attitudes. And have a variety of fetish’s. Just like black men.

"But black men, our standards ain't that high. We'll fuck any white girl. A matter of fact, the bigger, the better. It's just more white to love. Chris Rock: Ki.ll the Messenger

I feel that some do this out of trying to spice things up, some maybe bored , some for medical reasons ( ED ) , some because their freaks , some just want to try it . Every woman I have talked to , the majority say a dick is a dick . Now there are others that say it's the size . Some have said way to big . An yes some say it is the contrast. Now we are on here because we both find it fun an like reading the responses an stories. I feel the majority of people it's fantasy, but hey I could be wrong. But you don't start a home life just to say you want someone to turn your life upside-down. Again I could be wrong. But it's just my opinion.

Don’t even know how I get in it 😅 I suppose subconsciously knowing BBC’s love fat white asses gets us going

Attachments

• IMG_4704.png
    IMG_4704.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4703.png
    IMG_4703.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4705.jpeg
    IMG_4705.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 11
Back