How big is too big?And what was the biggest Blk and White Dick that you have ever had!

Sounds like he's got a complex to me! Personally I'm sick of hearing how no man can be bigger than him. Ask Louisville slugger he's 11 easy! My husband says every man has had a tape measure on his cock in his life!
No complex, just a realist being realistic, no one said,"no man can be bigger than me"..never said that,
definitely dudes bigger than me but they're still not 10inches plus

But a lot of people just toss around numbers because they sound good, yourself included I guess. 11inches just sounds "better"... But its all fiction

No one here agrees with me, nor can prove otherwise tho.... So I guess I'm wasting my time

But I'm just being realistic

Last edited:
Sounds like he's got a complex to me! Personally I'm sick of hearing how no man can be bigger than him. Ask Louisville slugger he's 11 easy! My husband says every man has had a tape measure on his cock in his life!
Oh Louisville? The guy giving it to you in your media? 11 easy huh? That's how I know you're exaggerating
He laid the pipe on you good tho
Has you a little delirious lol, which is understandable why you say 11 lol

Oh Louisville? The guy giving it to you in your media? 11 easy huh? That's how I know you're exaggerating
He laid the pipe on you good tho
Has you a little delirious lol, which is understandable why you say 11 lol
Just stuff a sock in it you arrogant fool. No one cares about your little man complex

lol
"a sock in it" good one, havent heard that in a while
...and saying less than 10inches gives me a "little man complex"? nah, youre tripping as well as probably just ignorant lol crazy really

but nonetheless
youre right, nobody cares

believe whatever you want

long live the fantasy
You are such a tool. You just keep making yourself look like a moron in front of everyone, and you keep doing it. It’s not like anyone claimed to have pusher there 12” cock through a woman’s cervix. That would be something you could back up with proof. Now shut the fuck up please.

Last edited:
You are suck a tool. You just keep making yourself look like a moron in front of everyone, and you keep doing it. It’s not like anyone claimed to have pusher there 12” cock through a woman’s cervix. That would be something you could back up with proof. Now shut the fuck up please.

stay calm who ever you are

I already agreed with you that no one here cares about my input, its pretty obvious

But I dont really care what other people think; something I learned as an adult. like to fancy myself as an independent thinker which maybe isnt something you are accustomed to.

but ive learned that just because we disagree, doesnt mean you have to get your panties in bunch. relax. I dont think you ever been with someone 10plus inches, also think you may be a bit delusional... but I dont think your'e a moron...or at least I wont say you are just because we disagree.

Your'e entitled to your own opinion, as am I...not the end o the world either way.

now please, calm the fuck down and continue on with your fantasy

Perhaps your biggest problem is your attitude. That would explain why you are such a %@#$. You must not get laid much in your fantasy world. Your right. No one cares about your delusions, but you wasted a lot of this thread showing how self centered you are. You have a superiority complex, that we can all see. Now get your last word in, like your little man syndrome is forsing you to do. Have a nice day

Perhaps your biggest problem is your attitude. That would explain why you are such a %@#$. You must not get laid much in your fantasy world. Your right. No one cares about your delusions, but you wasted a lot of this thread showing how self centered you are. You have a superiority complex, that we can all see. Now get your last word in, like your little man syndrome is forsing you to do. Have a nice day
no, far from superior in anyway
just a realist who likes to keep it real

felt like I had a calm attitude despite our disagreements and i'm sure "everyone" got to see you show a little bit about your self too

, but yeah...its all good

have a nice day and year for that matter

Wife has been with about 100 guys and has yet to have a dick that is truly over 10+".

Length - The biggest white guy was her ex husband of who was right at 10". Biggest black guy was about the same. Both were about the same size as her John Holmes dildo.

Thickness - She did fuck an old, fat, white guy who was close to 9" in circumference at a swing club ( noticeably thicker than a US pop/beer can ). That was the only time she actually felt a bit looser immediately afterwards.

Both of her hands wrapped around, one on top of the other starting at the base is about 7" length. It is pretty easy for her to judge what is left over. For width, if she can barely close her hand around it is is about 6" around.
Damn need to add me to that number

Who takes the time to measure? Seriously- help me understand this. Your both naked. You've sucked his cock. It's hard and he's ready to fuck you. Just as he's about to slide it in you stop him and say "I need to measure it first."

Does it really matter if it's 10 inches or 9 inches? Do your orgasms not count if he's only 7 inches? What is the preoccupation with measurements? It's sex people. If it feels good then it's the right size.
I was just in this situation yesterday. Meetup with a hotwife and she asked before I got there "how big is your dick?" I said not too big not small....youll have to measure. When i got there she couldn't keep her hands off me. We never got a measurement but she said it was big and felt great. So I'm still looking for someone to bust out with a ruler lol

Back