Hotwives......Any Friends Cheating on Husbands/BF... WHY?

My wife cheated multiple times, we are still together more than 30 years after. She never explained why took her 30 years to admit that most occurred. Should it bother me that I don't know why or any details about her cheating?
30-years is a long time....in retrospect any insight into the why she needed to cheat?

My wife cheated multiple times, we are still together more than 30 years after. She never explained why took her 30 years to admit that most occurred. Should it bother me that I don't know why or any details about her cheating?
Same here about 30 years but I would find out about her cheating shortly after and now it’s no longer cheating

Same here about 30 years but I would find out about her cheating shortly after and now it’s no longer cheating
I hope you have the same freedom to explore and satisfy your sexual needs with another partner with being upfront with her about seeking another playmate......equitable balance in the marriage.....

I hope you have the same freedom to explore and satisfy your sexual needs with another partner with being upfront with her about seeking another playmate......equitable balance in the marriage.....
Yes but as in the same with her we don’t talk about other people no reason to bring it up just go enjoy. . I really do enjoy being there now with her and black guy watching playing even though she says I’m a creep for wanting to watch them.

30-years is a long time....in retrospect any insight into the why she needed to cheat?
My guess was and has been she wasn't sure she wanted to stay married (she did not like my work and the schedule it imposed on us) and the affairs and flings were her testing the waters, looking for another man. She refuses to identify any of her partners, give any details or explain why. Still frustrates me after all the years. There iis no doubt we love each other deeply at this point.

I suspected her cheating and had some information that it happened, but she finally admitted it happened on multiple occasions recently. Interestingly, at this point I have encouraged her to have sex outside our marriage but she refuses.

I suspected her cheating and had some information that it happened, but she finally admitted it happened on multiple occasions recently. Interestingly, at this point I have encouraged her to have sex outside our marriage but she refuses.
Exactly same here but a few drinks and attractive black guy and she is all in and don’t care if I’m there or not to watch.

Back then, evidently drinking led to most of her flings and probably introduced her to the men she had affairs with. She now refuses to ******* more than a glass of wine. Kinda wish I could get her to ******* some more and see what happens.

I would like to think there are always options other than cheating but I have seen some other stray and after talking to them I felt it was somewhat justified.

A friend from college got pregnant in college and married the *******. Years down the road he was abusive and held the ******* and the fact she was only a homemaker over her head. Sex was when he wanted and what he wanted and she told me later on she basically would focus on not getting sick as he wasted a minute of her life. An old flame moved back to town and they ended up having an affair.

A married couple I knew was happy and very sexual. He was in an accident that damaged some nerves and basically made sex not an option for him. He said that at some point people have to grow up and said they could get along fine. The wife loved her husband and did as best as she could with toys and foreplay between the two but literally no sex was stressing her out. She ended up cheating with a coworker that had his own I need sex on the side story.

Because they're selfish and have no integrity or respect for their partners. Cheating is digusting and there's no excuse for it.
There was literally a post today about sucking BBC behind your mans back. I had a troll argue with me who ended up being an unverified “husband” of a hotwife. I agree with you. I don’t think there’s any reason to do anything behind backs when you’re in the hotwife lifestyle. Blows my mind!

There was literally a post today about sucking BBC behind your mans back. I had a troll argue with me who ended up being an unverified “husband” of a hotwife. I agree with you. I don’t think there’s any reason to do anything behind backs when you’re in the hotwife lifestyle. Blows my mind!
There's no reason to do it period. If you don't want to be monogamous, don't enter into a monogamous relationship. If you figured that out after, talk to your partner about it. If they aren't on board and you truly can't commit yourself to one person - fucking LEAVE. *******, money, all of that may be your reason why you're "stuck" but it doesn't excuse violating the trust of your partner.

You're only as good as how you treat other people. Anyone who cheats is trash.

My wife has cuckolded me from the very first date we had over 40 years ago, and she hasn't been able to talk about any of it, so I only know what I find out for myself. I confronted her a couple of years ago on one guy I caught her with, and she asked why I didn't say anything, after trying to deny what happened. I didn't really answer her, but the reason was that I'm a good cuckold and have always liked her fucking other men, so I didn't want to discourage her. But, I don't really like that she's never opened up and told me everything, because I would have a rock hard erection that wouldn't go away for the rest of my life.

My wife has cuckolded me from the very first date we had over 40 years ago, and she hasn't been able to talk about any of it, so I only know what I find out for myself. I confronted her a couple of years ago on one guy I caught her with, and she asked why I didn't say anything, after trying to deny what happened. I didn't really answer her, but the reason was that I'm a good cuckold and have always liked her fucking other men, so I didn't want to discourage her. But, I don't really like that she's never opened up and told me everything, because I would have a rock hard erection that wouldn't go away for the rest of my life.
My wife apparently waited for the 7-year itch to start screwing around. She denied all but two one night stands for over 30 years. It was just recently she admitted that there were more affairs. But she still refuses to give names or any other details. Two of her affairs were evidently fairly serious. To me, the lack of detail is more maddening than the cheating it self.

My wife apparently waited for the 7-year itch to start screwing around. She denied all but two one night stands for over 30 years. It was just recently she admitted that there were more affairs. But she still refuses to give names or any other details. Two of her affairs were evidently fairly serious. To me, the lack of detail is more maddening than the cheating it self.
This Power dynamic in the marriage requires some balance as you indicated by lack of transparency; therefore, like anyone in the Lifestyle you need a healthy outlet with playmates of your choosing but, their identities will require confidentiality from wifey (not advocating cheating).

I’ve had two cheaters one was my high school sweetheart, she cheated because I worked too much supporting us and putting her thru school. Her reasoning was it was my fault because I worked and she didn’t she was taking collage classes and was bored. I kicked her to the curb before I gave her her ring. The second was a sweet talking coworker talked her into it. When she came clean it was only because they wanted to use my home to play as she had roommates they would not approve and he couldn’t pay for hotel time cus his wife would find out which the wife did find out when I told her and she had the money and a very nice prenup. So I kicked that cheater to the curb too. She still hates my guts to this day for destroying a good mans life.

My guess was and has been she wasn't sure she wanted to stay married (she did not like my work and the schedule it imposed on us) and the affairs and flings were her testing the waters, looking for another man. She refuses to identify any of her partners, give any details or explain why. Still frustrates me after all the years. There iis no doubt we love each other deeply at this point.
She is showing you no respect. But how you handle it is your choice. She is very lucky to have you.

i know 2 friends that're cheating, because they believe their husbands would never accept it.
Speak to your two girlfriends and encourage them to invite other women into the bedroom for old-skool menage-a-trois ....trust me two hot women servicing the husbands will incentvise to reconsider the Lifestyle and eventually, admission of cheating.

Seriously speak to your girlfriends but, watch their reaction about getting other women with their husband....lol

Back