Hotwives......Any Friends Cheating on Husbands/BF... WHY?

Speak to your two girlfriends and encourage them to invite other women into the bedroom for old-skool menage-a-trois ....trust me two hot women servicing the husbands will incentvise to reconsider the Lifestyle and eventually, admission of cheating.

Seriously speak to your girlfriends but, watch their reaction about getting other women with their husband....lol

i'm pretty sure the last thing they want is their husbands to be sleeping with other people.

i'm pretty sure the last thing they want is their husbands to be sleeping with other people.
Funny how those kind of women are. My ex wife was like that lol. We played with two other couples and when she saw the other wives enjoying my cock she would get jealous lol. But I did also miss just giving her attention and seeing her fuck the other husbands so we both agreed on MFM threesomes. Had an ex gf who said she would never share me or my dick with another woman but she needed as much cock as possible, she was kind of an Party slut lol!

Funny how those kind of women are. My ex wife was like that lol. We played with two other couples and when she saw the other wives enjoying my cock she would get jealous lol. But I did also miss just giving her attention and seeing her fuck the other husbands so we both agreed on MFM threesomes. Had an ex gf who said she would never share me or my dick with another woman but she needed as much cock as possible, she was kind of an Party slut lol!
This view seems fairly common. I seen statistics that show upwards of 70 % of wives state they would not tolerate infidelity but at same time find no problem engaging in extramarital sex. Song remains the same. Lee

I suspected her cheating and had some information that it happened, but she finally admitted it happened on multiple occasions recently. Interestingly, at this point I have encouraged her to have sex outside our marriage but she refuses.
Bet she still cheating just not upon your request. Its for her Not You ! Lee

Wife has been cheating from day one when we started dating. She was seeing her ex for the first year. A black friend of both of ours which i found out years later.
She was also hanging around ia guy a lot with friends and she was starting to have feelings for him. They were messing around hanging out a lot just he was a few years younger than her so she ended it. She fucked a BLACK friend of ours at a house party which I found out through other friends that were there she was hanging all over him. She admitted they were ******* and they went up to a bedroom and he fucked her. Which when we have problems or fighting she brings him up... That was all in the first year and she messed around with one of her friends and a few coworkers through the years. I would get mad when I found out and fight with her and would cheat when I got the chance. Now years later and into wife sharing and seeing her naked for tattoos and piercing I realized I enjoy other men touching her. So I joke of 3some and she plays along but says no never going to happen. I tell her I want to watch her getting fucked she says I’m weird and a creep. I say I’m giving you a pass and won’t get mad. She says no still but can’t pass up an attractive black guy if I’m there or not.
Selfishness pure Selfishness

I think you should encourage your friends to be honest with spouse's or release them from marital contract. Since it is no longer valid anyway! Thank you.
sorry but i wasnt asking for anyone's advice. they're happier than i've ever known them. that's all i care about really.

i allowed my husband to play with one of my friends and regretted it majorly.

She is showing you no respect. But how you handle it is your choice. She is very lucky to have you.
I think at the time you are absolutely correct. She says that at the time she was a "horrible person and wife". I am happy I did not walk out. She got her act together and to my knowledge has not cheated in over 35 years. Interesting, now I would like her to cheat (I have severe ED) and she has no interest.

Exactly, the Lifestyle is about mutual honesty and trust amongst partners; yet, you confirm they cheat on their husbands and cannot stomach having those same husbands the enjoyment and pleasure of servicing other hot/sexy women....lot of hypocrisy and selfishness amongst your girlfriends which are contrary to the ideals, ideologies and values within the Lifestyle they profess their husbands couldn't handle...

Why did you regret it ?
because he started paying more attention to her than to me and our family. he became neglectful, even though he'd promised he would devote himself to me and that cuckolding was not a sneaky excuse for him to justify playing away.

because he started paying more attention to her than to me and our family. he became neglectful, even though he'd promised he would devote himself to me and that cuckolding was not a sneaky excuse for him to justify playing away.
Damn....not good because Trust and honesty are paramount foundations for success in the Lifestyle....hope things have been corretced..

Exactly, the Lifestyle is about mutual honesty and trust amongst partners; yet, you confirm they cheat on their husbands and cannot stomach having those same husbands the enjoyment and pleasure of servicing other hot/sexy women....lot of hypocrisy and selfishness amongst your girlfriends which are contrary to the ideals, ideologies and values within the Lifestyle they profess their husbands couldn't handle...
ideals and ideologies? lol yes ok hun, i'll mention that to to them xx

i know 2 friends that're cheating, because they believe their husbands would never accept it.
I was the same way for the first few years I would get mad when she cheated especially with my black friends and almost all my other friends knew. But me seeing guy shave her and touch her for piercings or tattoo it was a turn on. So maybe get nude massage or something by a guy will help ... Now I love the idea but she says I’m a creep for wanting to watch her and another man. Lol but we are all in

ideals and ideologies? lol yes ok hun, i'll mention that to to them xx

I was the same way for the first few years I would get mad when she cheated especially with my black friends and almost all my other friends knew. But me seeing guy shave her and touch her for piercings or tattoo it was a turn on. So maybe get nude massage or something by a guy will help ... Now I love the idea but she says I’m a creep for wanting to watch her and another man. Lol but we are all in
You're a creep for watching her getting pleasured by another man.....SMH. I suggest you service some other hotwives as a distraction to your pervy conduct....make sure she knows this will be an effective cure....

Back