Hotwives......Any Friends Cheating on Husbands/BF... WHY?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
The Lifestyle and other alt-sexual lifestyles available in abundance so, why CHEAT on your partner......Ladies any insight on why some of your female friends are unable to be honest with their partners.

The Lifestyle and other alt-sexual lifestyles available in abundance so, why CHEAT on your partner......Ladies any insight on why some of your female friends are unable to be honest with their partners.
That is THE question that I have pondered as well.

Neighbor used to cheat on her husband all the time. To be fair he was a meathead lazyass. He worked but did NOTHING around the house. He’d come home and play video games. I remember his kid telling me that his dad worked at work so he doesn’t have to work at home. The wife also worked a full time job so how was that fair? The wife had a likable personality but I disliked that she was a habitual cheater. The guy was a douchbag from top to bottom so I felt like he deserved it. That being said I felt bad that he didn’t know about his wife. That was several years ago . Hopefully they’ve worked their ******* out by now.

Neighbor used to cheat on her husband all the time. To be fair he was a meathead lazyass. He worked but did NOTHING around the house. He’d come home and play video games. I remember his kid telling me that his dad worked at work so he doesn’t have to work at home. The wife also worked a full time job so how was that fair? The wife had a likable personality but I disliked that she was a habitual cheater. The guy was a douchbag from top to bottom so I felt like he deserved it. That being said I felt bad that he didn’t know about his wife. That was several years ago . Hopefully they’ve worked their ******* out by now.

If, she's hea;lthy enough to cheat then, she's healthy enough to help save her marriage or end it via "divorce". Agreed I hope they've worked things out.....

I cheated and don't regret it. My ex was a pig. We only stayed together for convenience. Divorce meant splitting up money, properties, etc. I found out later he was cheating on me long before I cheated on him. Being with my Bull brought out a personality I didn't know I had. I became more assured of myself, what I wanted, and how to do it. No regrets at all.

I cheated and don't regret it. My ex was a pig. We only stayed together for convenience. Divorce meant splitting up money, properties, etc. I found out later he was cheating on me long before I cheated on him. Being with my Bull brought out a personality I didn't know I had. I became more assured of myself, what I wanted, and how to do it. No regrets at all.
You did the right thing to be satisfied

Wife has been cheating from day one when we started dating. She was seeing her ex for the first year. A black friend of both of ours which i found out years later.
She was also hanging around ia guy a lot with friends and she was starting to have feelings for him. They were messing around hanging out a lot just he was a few years younger than her so she ended it. She fucked a BLACK friend of ours at a house party which I found out through other friends that were there she was hanging all over him. She admitted they were ******* and they went up to a bedroom and he fucked her. Which when we have problems or fighting she brings him up... That was all in the first year and she messed around with one of her friends and a few coworkers through the years. I would get mad when I found out and fight with her and would cheat when I got the chance. Now years later and into wife sharing and seeing her naked for tattoos and piercing I realized I enjoy other men touching her. So I joke of 3some and she plays along but says no never going to happen. I tell her I want to watch her getting fucked she says I’m weird and a creep. I say I’m giving you a pass and won’t get mad. She says no still but can’t pass up an attractive black guy if I’m there or not.

Wife has been cheating from day one when we started dating. She was seeing her ex for the first year. A black friend of both of ours which i found out years later.
She was also hanging around ia guy a lot with friends and she was starting to have feelings for him. They were messing around hanging out a lot just he was a few years younger than her so she ended it. She fucked a BLACK friend of ours at a house party which I found out through other friends that were there she was hanging all over him. She admitted they were ******* and they went up to a bedroom and he fucked her. Which when we have problems or fighting she brings him up... That was all in the first year and she messed around with one of her friends and a few coworkers through the years. I would get mad when I found out and fight with her and would cheat when I got the chance. Now years later and into wife sharing and seeing her naked for tattoos and piercing I realized I enjoy other men touching her. So I joke of 3some and she plays along but says no never going to happen. I tell her I want to watch her getting fucked she says I’m weird and a creep. I say I’m giving you a pass and won’t get mad. She says no still but can’t pass up an attractive black guy if I’m there or not.
Just accept your role as a cuck and sit in the corner and be quiet. She is going to fuck us black men whether you say no or not. Keep being a pussy andlet her accept being a black cock slut. Any questions

Just accept your role as a cuck and sit in the corner and be quiet. She is going to fuck us black men whether you say no or not. Keep being a pussy andlet her accept being a black cock slut. Any questions
No sir... she actually pulls me over towards her tits or face to distract me from watching. Which after bulls tell me she was signalIng guiding them to fuck her and even cum in her.

Last edited:
People cheat because their relationship is essentially over .. a little more honesty, and they could save it... for me, nothing better than watching my wife enjoy (and be enjoyed ) by her lover .. and she was not overly interested in the lifestyle .. but now, with the right person (not notches on the bed), she loves it.

I do not have any face or no good pictures but this is her and first bull I set up and he covered them when I tried to get a picture and she said stop being a creep
Please login or become a member to view
He needs to get into better physical shape..this lifestyle is a long-term game and fitness is paramount.

He needs to get into better physical shape..this lifestyle is a long-term game and fitness is paramount.
Yes agreed and also said he was a bull and had a few couples and told me how it was going to go down his plan. He was kissing her at bar and all got back to my place and I told him to go get her while she was changing and he asked if ok to eat her pussy I said go. Than asking if he can fuck her without a condom and sitting there stroking his dick while she is laying there. Bad first experience with me there and giving the ok and lead.

Yes agreed and also said he was a bull and had a few couples and told me how it was going to go down his plan. He was kissing her at bar and all got back to my place and I told him to go get her while she was changing and he asked if ok to eat her pussy I said go. Than asking if he can fuck her without a condom and sitting there stroking his dick while she is laying there. Bad first experience with me there and giving the ok and lead.
Happens to all of us at one point during the lifestyle journey....stay good...

My wife cheated multiple times, we are still together more than 30 years after. She never explained why took her 30 years to admit that most occurred. Should it bother me that I don't know why or any details about her cheating?

Back