Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

I'm not meeting guys for an emotional connection. I have that. To me, kissing would be more emotional. I tell guys up front and it's only been a dealbreaker one time. My husband says he wouldn't care, but I'm just not there.
I like this one too. 😂😂. Obviously this is the husband talking here 😏😂. Everyone has a different kink for sure. When I look for a bbc for her to enjoy its important for them to know they are a sex toy for her to play with and there are 3 people with 3 sets of emotions in the room. (I’d love to be able to make her feel that but happened to be born with a cock that’s not as big as yours 😂😂😂. To me, the intimacy of kissing is sensual. There have been guys who have kissed her while it was happening and I could feel that it was 100% sexual and it didn’t bother me. It all must remain sexual for me to be ok with it. When sensual comes in I know I am playing with fire and I don’t wanna get burned

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
I know how you feel, it is like something is missing. I understand why some people do not want foreplay. Foreplay for me is an exciting, I love kissing a woman.

Without kisses I cannot feel closeness and then it cannot lead to any excitement and desire for intimacy.
I (and often us together) choose my lovers very carefully, it must be a man I find attractive, and then a natural desire for closeness and kisses arises.
A good meeting with an attractive lover brings feelings, at least some measure of feelings, which leads to the desire for hot kisses. Otherwise I get no desire for intimacy.
Yes, kissing is a very intimate thing between two people. Making love the way I like brings feelings, closeness and intimacy. If intimacy is missing, I have no desire to make love.
If it is no to kisses, in my case it will not lead to a next step.

Without kisses I cannot feel closeness and then it cannot lead to any excitement and desire for intimacy.
I (and often us together) choose my lovers very carefully, it must be a man I find attractive, and then a natural desire for closeness and kisses arises.
A good meeting with an attractive lover brings feelings, at least some measure of feelings, which leads to the desire for hot kisses. Otherwise I get no desire for intimacy.
Yes, kissing is a very intimate thing between two people. Making love the way I like brings feelings, closeness and intimacy. If intimacy is missing, I have no desire to make love.
If it is no to kisses, in my case it will not lead to a next step.
Well said. My wife feels the same way. makes it special.

That’s just simply not true. “Risk”ing your marriage is fun 🤔🥴
Not sure how you can read what I wrote there and follow it with that comment.
It's very simple. Someone here think about black men as a sexual toys (and call them BBC) and someone, like me, as a person. I'm a cuckold and I desire to be cucked by a complete person and not only by a cock, and my wife get gratification having sex with a person and not only with a cock. Is there some risk that she fall in love with him? Could be, but the risk worth the results. Is it more clear now? Said that, anyone can do what he/she want

Lol, you do you. Just maybe pay a little more attention to what you’re actually replying to. I made my stance VERY clear in what I posted. You commented something that was a complete 180 to what I said. We all have different kinks but your reply to my comment has no place
"When I look for a bbc for her to enjoy its important for them to know they are a sex toy for her to play with" ..."It all must remain sexual for me to be ok with it. When sensual comes in I know I am playing with fire and I don’t wanna get burned"
Aren't you the one who wrote this?

I have been with a few couples where they don’t want me kissing the wife. No deep kissing or tongue or kissing of any kind. Deep fucking and everything else is ok. Is this a deal breaker for some? I enjoy kissing when I fuck. Not being able to do it makes me hesitant to set up play dates. Anyone else in this predicament?
My GF and I are looking to have our first experience and 'no kissing ' will absolutely be a rule going in because of, as some others mentioned, the intimacy factor. It's important to us and is the reason she will spend the night with two men, as again, one would be too intimate.

I personally love when my wife is enjoying his cock so much that she grabs his head and pulls him in for a deep passionate kiss. My favorite though is when they have exhausted themselves and she is laying in his arms and kissing him, like she is showing her gratitude to him for giving her such pleasure. After all the biggest reason I am her cuckold is for her pleasure as much as my own. Actually more for hers tham mune

Back