Her Transition to Black Cocks

It used to feel so fucked up when she first started banging these brothers, but now I've come to accept it and love how she's cuckolding me with these big dick black dudes. Sometimes I feel so exciting just knowing she's getting good cock now when these black guys turn her out. I end up jerking off thinking about it more then I think I could even have real sex with her!

I guess I'm just grateful we still love each other and she's allowing me to be a little part of it.

First of all without a question, you have a pretty gorgeous wife and I am sure everyone is drooling all over her here and else where.

Since she works as an RN wouldn't you want to hide her identity from co-workers, family, friends...etc?
Also, she is having fun and sleeping around at work with some of her co-workers may cause an interest of conflict.

IDK how some men can have a satisfaction seeing their wives/gfs sleeping around and not joining in. Personally, I wouldn't play around unless its safe and we both are having fun, private and discreet, but again different strokes for different folks.

Lastly, I think you need to be more involved with her than she is only involved with her lovers or her bulls, sooner or later you may find yourself a replaceable commodity. Most women are very hard to break them to do or fulfill our fantasies, but once they are broken, they are almost unstoppable train and nothing can stop them unless they derail or crash and its too late.

Your last paragraph are wise words, my brother. You are experienced in the ways of this lifestyle.

yeah I guess you're right. I will take down these pictures then and not post anymore. Thanks for making me aware of that I didn't even consider it.

I'm not so much worried about her work because I don't think those people will be visiting a forum like this. Plus her and I moved from the Midwest to where were at now and we don't really have that many friends here now we hang out that know us or even many friends back home.

To each with on with your life styles but it turns me on and she really likes where she's at now.
So I'm happy also.

Not worry, if people you know see you here there into this lifestyle as well and they're likely to reach out you as a common bond. People here can be such nervous nellys.

Like I said nothing happened until about two months later...........Out of nowhere she wanted to head out to a club one of her coworkers at the hospital told her about and I stay home for our new adventure. She comes back home past midnight and tells me she met a guy out at the club. They flirted at the bar at first then talked and he bought her drinks. She could tell he was really built and when they danced he brushed up against her and the huge budge in his pants peaked her curiosity. She ended up kissing him soon after at the bar before he asked her to go out to his big SUV. She then blew him and said his cock and body were the most incredible she's ever had. He took his time when they decided to fuck and rightfully so because of his larger than normal size. He fucked her so good she told me she lost track of how many orgasms she had but did say they did it for well over an hour. To me this guy sounded unreal and I was so turned on by her telling me this I had to have sex with her. She was definitely loser then normal so I could tell this guy was big and gave it to her good. I came pretty fast due to excitement of her telling me about her adventure. I assumed he was white because they’ve always been.

The next weekend all the sudden she wanted to go out again and told me Saturday afternoon then got done up real sexy that night to go out. This was a little unusual because she's never like that. It's usually 3 to 4 weeks until she wants to get wild again. But anyways I watched her dress and she went out and didn't come home until around 2 this time. When she got in she ended up telling me how she met another guy at the club just as built and large as the one last week........I was so turned on hearing that!!!!!!!!! She went on to tell me how they had drinks and talked some, then he asked her back to his place where he fucked her. She said he made it feel like it was all about her and the orgasms were incredible when he was deep in her. She said it was absolutely amazing!!!! She was a little sore but I had sex with her anyways after she told me what happened. Again she was really loose and I felt like I wasn't even satisfying her. I tried making her cum but with my size and her soreness it was to no avail so I just came myself. I was really intrigued by how she met another stud that easy but like I said she has no problems because of her looks and body. And again I didn’t think to ask about his race and just assume this was a white stud.

Really didn't think anymore about it since I was happy with her having fun and being satisfied even though I didn't have that good of sex with her for those reasons mentioned. But we elevated the erotic sex playing between us and it was really wild as you could see for us both..........................................I couldn't wait for the next time she wanted to play either with me there or on her own.........and when I post that part you'll see that's when it started her black cock addiction.

View attachment 678982

Your posts so far ring true and for that I wanna thank you. They are going to be so helpful for others, men and women, into this lifestyle. You are doing a great service to us all as this forum is either filled with vague accounts or when they are more descriptive they are in the extemes of the fetish.

YES !.....well after I tried having her hook up with this nice looking white guy which was a BIG FAIL!.....That I'll tell you in the next post when I can get to it.
Oh and me once in a while I have sex with her but not very often. She has told me while she loves me and we have sex I dont last long and really cant "hit those spots" like the brothers do. So our sex has dropped off over the last year with all the black cock she's been getting. :)

Be carful my friend if she keeps heading in this direction she may litterally get addicted. Adictiin isn't when you give up the long term good for the short term pleasure. You need to seduce her back, you need to put your foot down and say all these other guys it's all fun and fine until someone gets hurt. The way you're going you're going you're tempting fete of pain. You need to say that's it lets start dating just the two of you again. Remind her why she fell in love with you, by the wise one and tell her love is greater than lust.

Be carful my friend if she keeps heading in this direction she may litterally get addicted. Adictiin isn't when you give up the long term good for the short term pleasure. You need to seduce her back, you need to put your foot down and say all these other guys it's all fun and fine until someone gets hurt. The way you're going you're going you're tempting fete of pain. You need to say that's it lets start dating just the two of you again. Remind her why she fell in love with you, by the wise one and tell her love is greater than lust.
it's past that now and she is only fucking black guys now and has been for just over a year now. What story your reading is the transition for her into being exclusive to black cock.
We love each other but I have no say in how she can pleasure herself. I just need to be happy I'm still part of it.

So now for the night things started changing the end of last year................3 weeks after the last guy she asked if she could go out and wanted to go out again. I agreed and we both decided it would be wild for her to bring a guy home if she could. But like I said she's the type that wouldn't have a problem so it's a sure bet she's that attractive, it would just be up to her if she could find a guy she liked there. She agreed and later after she showered and got dressed I asked her where she was going. Wherever it was I could let my imagination run wild while she was gone. But she told me it was her surprise plus I wouldn't like the music since I like rock and country and off she went. 3 hours later she comes back and says she has a surprise for me but wants to blindfold me first. I was all good with that because we role-played and did things like that before so I went along with her. She sat me in the living room chair and ran to our bedroom and got the blindfold and put it on me then went to the front door. I could hear her let someone in and knew it was a guy. I was really turned on at how she was going about it. She then said she met another hot guy while out at the club and wanted me to watch them have fun. But she told me to stay seated and I played along while she started kissing him. That was extremely hot because I could hear their wet lips kissing in front of me. She then told me she was going to suck him while I listened which now seemed she was actually doing some cuckolding role-playing we had done a few times with a similar scenario. I was all good with that and pretty turned on at this point.

I could hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and and slide them off......then I heard an ohhh my! from my wife. That got my attention as I could imagine she liked what she saw. Soon I heard her slurping on his cock and her moaning a little. I couldn't take it and slid my pants down and started stroking my dick. I was anxious to take the blindfold off to watch them but she really wanted to keep teasing me because she knows that's my favorite thing. I could hear them kissing and shuffling around on the sofa and then he started fucking her. His pace sped up and I could hear him really fucking her good and bodies slapping. I couldn't take it and wanted to see. So I removed the blindfold and HOLY *******!! I see this strong black guy on top of my wife fucking her. I was shocked at seeing this to say the least and felt a rush like I never felt before. I was in disbelief seeing this black guy all sweaty fucking her. I thought about getting up and stopping them but I didn't want to seem shocked or racist about her with a black guy. My wife was really into it and seeing this dark, strong and powerful statured man with my wife actually made me feel really timid but also turned on. What got me was I know we role-played the BBC thing a few times but I didn't expect her to actually go and do it. We role-played ******* and gang-bangs but always thought they were just that, role-play fantasy talk stuff. I sat there watching feeling like she's cuckolding me as he proceeded to keep fucking her like I've never seen before. I went back to masturbating watching as he did her in about five positions and made her climax in everyone. I couldn't believe she could take a cock as big as his and It felt like forever with him fucking her. I don't know how long went by but he eventually pulled out and removed his condom and ejaculated all over my wife's stomach and pussy. I came instantly watching him unload all over her. I've never seen my wife so engaged while having sex but she definitely enjoyed him. That was something I never expected!

Over the next couple days seeing her so content from that night I decided to talk to her about it. So that night I asked her when did she decide on having her first black guy and BBC...........She told me that wasn't her first time. I got these butterflies kind of timid cuck feeling and a lump in my throat and couldn't reply back. Dumbfounded for a few seconds I said it wasn't? She told me no, her first time was a month ago when she met that guy out at the bar and they fucked in his SUV. Remembering her telling me that night and how we wound up fucking was kind of strange now. Then she told me that her second time was the week after on that impromptu Saturday night when she couldn't wait to go back to the same club and met another hot black guy and went to his place. So when she told me I wouldn't like the music because I listen to rock and country she was right because it was a hip hop club. I asked her how she knew about this place and she told me another nurse at the hospital named Lakisha told her about it so she decided to check it out. At this point I'm feeling some disbelief about her three times with these black guys.

Now it all fell into place and her transition had started. And not like I didn't try to stop it.

View attachment 680829
Damn...she's gorgeous...I hope she keeps her heels on while getting fucked.

it's past that now and she is only fucking black guys now and has been for just over a year now. What story your reading is the transition for her into being exclusive to black cock.
We love each other but I have no say in how she can pleasure herself. I just need to be happy I'm still part of it.

I know I understand that you two have settled into a new dynamic between you two in the relationship. I was warning you not that you could get cut off but that she may wander off, as in leave you, get so enamoured with these bulls that she floats away. I was saying you need to ground her get her feet back on the ground.

So have you been cut off from sex with her? If so may you then do a follow on about how you two have transitioned and settled into this new dynamic. Tell us why you think she's not left you completely.

I know I understand that you two have settled into a new dynamic between you two in the relationship. I was warning you not that you could get cut off but that she may wander off, as in leave you, get so enamoured with these bulls that she floats away. I was saying you need to ground her get her feet back on the ground.

So have you been cut off from sex with her? If so may you then do a follow on about how you two have transitioned and settled into this new dynamic. Tell us why you think she's not left you completely.
she won't leave me.......we have a pretty good marriage and love each other. Plus our families are close. She hasn't wandered off but does like sex a lot and these guys satisfy her like I never will. I know she uses them as much as they use her.

Yes I'm kinda cut off but pretty much because I can't satisfy her. I do have sex frequently with her but I cum too fast and my 5.5" dick just isn't helping. I also have over time really got off watching guys have sex with her and now she's pretty much cuckolding me with these strong hung black dudes and as she says their cocks stretch her and hit all the right spots when they're digging in her deep.

Nice ! I can only imagine seeing her or knowing she took a big black cock without a condom and him cumming a big mess in her. This makes me want to jerk off thinking about it!!

You say she's been fucking black guys for a year or more now and she is still making them wear a condom... ?? I find that very rare especially when I have found that the black guys I know HATE wearing them. Are you sure she doesn't go bareback at least sometimes like maybe when you aren't there..? My other question is if she ever has sex with the same guy or is it always a different guy..?

She tells me no so I believe her. The ones I've seen here at home used condoms but I can validate others do when she's out. I knew she likes sex with no condom and prefers it. I'm sure it's a matter of time before she ceases using them.

Smac- I second Wbfm and like Janice and Irina have said..as long as u guys know what you are doing, you guys are good.. You may listen to others opinion...but do what you guys are comfortable with...ignore the negativity.. So we are awaiting about more updates coz it has everybody intrigued

Back