Her Transition to Black Cocks

So now for the night things started changing the end of last year................3 weeks after the last guy she asked if she could go out and wanted to go out again. I agreed and we both decided it would be wild for her to bring a guy home if she could. But like I said she's the type that wouldn't have a problem so it's a sure bet she's that attractive, it would just be up to her if she could find a guy she liked there. She agreed and later after she showered and got dressed I asked her where she was going. Wherever it was I could let my imagination run wild while she was gone. But she told me it was her surprise plus I wouldn't like the music since I like rock and country and off she went. 3 hours later she comes back and says she has a surprise for me but wants to blindfold me first. I was all good with that because we role-played and did things like that before so I went along with her. She sat me in the living room chair and ran to our bedroom and got the blindfold and put it on me then went to the front door. I could hear her let someone in and knew it was a guy. I was really turned on at how she was going about it. She then said she met another hot guy while out at the club and wanted me to watch them have fun. But she told me to stay seated and I played along while she started kissing him. That was extremely hot because I could hear their wet lips kissing in front of me. She then told me she was going to suck him while I listened which now seemed she was actually doing some cuckolding role-playing we had done a few times with a similar scenario. I was all good with that and pretty turned on at this point.

I could hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and and slide them off......then I heard an ohhh my! from my wife. That got my attention as I could imagine she liked what she saw. Soon I heard her slurping on his cock and her moaning a little. I couldn't take it and slid my pants down and started stroking my dick. I was anxious to take the blindfold off to watch them but she really wanted to keep teasing me because she knows that's my favorite thing. I could hear them kissing and shuffling around on the sofa and then he started fucking her. His pace sped up and I could hear him really fucking her good and bodies slapping. I couldn't take it and wanted to see. So I removed the blindfold and HOLY *******!! I see this strong black guy on top of my wife fucking her. I was shocked at seeing this to say the least and felt a rush like I never felt before. I was in disbelief seeing this black guy all sweaty fucking her. I thought about getting up and stopping them but I didn't want to seem shocked or racist about her with a black guy. My wife was really into it and seeing this dark, strong and powerful statured man with my wife actually made me feel really timid but also turned on. What got me was I know we role-played the BBC thing a few times but I didn't expect her to actually go and do it. We role-played ******* and gang-bangs but always thought they were just that, role-play fantasy talk stuff. I sat there watching feeling like she's cuckolding me as he proceeded to keep fucking her like I've never seen before. I went back to masturbating watching as he did her in about five positions and made her climax in everyone. I couldn't believe she could take a cock as big as his and It felt like forever with him fucking her. I don't know how long went by but he eventually pulled out and removed his condom and ejaculated all over my wife's stomach and pussy. I came instantly watching him unload all over her. I've never seen my wife so engaged while having sex but she definitely enjoyed him. That was something I never expected!

Over the next couple days seeing her so content from that night I decided to talk to her about it. So that night I asked her when did she decide on having her first black guy and BBC...........She told me that wasn't her first time. I got these butterflies kind of timid cuck feeling and a lump in my throat and couldn't reply back. Dumbfounded for a few seconds I said it wasn't? She told me no, her first time was a month ago when she met that guy out at the bar and they fucked in his SUV. Remembering her telling me that night and how we wound up fucking was kind of strange now. Then she told me that her second time was the week after on that impromptu Saturday night when she couldn't wait to go back to the same club and met another hot black guy and went to his place. So when she told me I wouldn't like the music because I listen to rock and country she was right because it was a hip hop club. I asked her how she knew about this place and she told me another nurse at the hospital named Lakisha told her about it so she decided to check it out. At this point I'm feeling some disbelief about her three times with these black guys.

Now it all fell into place and her transition had started. And not like I didn't try to stop it.
Great story !

I love the build up with the way you tell it. I am amazed by your willingness to alot this treatment and ravel in the cuckolding aspect as I have yet to find a couple of my own to satisfy their wife, but I am patient in my journey onto being a bull for a wife..

Back