Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

Be frank sweety and ur right but only some black men are not good husbands not all some just like SOME MEN of any other race are not good husband- its been said even the prettiest woman in the world is a BITCH to a man somewhere and the same applies to a handsome guy -leaving for dick should never be the option. Good pussy goes dry and good dick stays soft after a while than what.
Respectfully,
my opinion

Well, my wife has made it clear if I do not help her get what she wants she will leave me...I know that my cock and seed are useless for her...tonight is New Year´s Eve and I am at home and she has gone out with "friends". She has told me not to expect to see her until tomorrow...

In my humble opinion, you would be better off without her. Go find a woman who loves and respects you.

A page from, Darkwanderer. Net, does not a good life make. (Some stories are fun, I recommend the site, but a life with will impaired is not a Life.)

Granted, I'm not the most debonair, but:

A: Strip clubs

B: Denny's

C: Hotels

I can't say I'm ashamed to look anyone in the eye. And, strip clubs are not everyone's bag, but.... In controversy separation is good ("let clearer heads prevail.")

I'm not a wife (obviously) but I have been involved in a situation where the wife was considering leaving the husband for me.
Was unpleasant and not a great time of my life, one of the main reasons I hardly bother with couples anymore, I tend to avoid complications.
Having already girls I go and sleep with makes it easier to just avoid those situations again.

Thanks for the thought, I didn't blame myself though, it just sucked to be in the situation. That's why i tend to avoid complications nowadays, so many single girls willing to try and play, so win win :)

I experienced similar situations and now I'm mostly into single women and couples who have a strong relationship.

My wife Phyliss replied on the first page and I thought maybe I should give my thoughts. The first time I saw Phyliss have sex with a black man I knew her leaving me was a real possibility. Her and I had never had sex like they had. She had multiple orgasms, she made sounds I had never heard her make, she moved her body different than anytime I had seen. She begged him to pound her hard, to stretch her pussy and the look in her eyes was almost primal or maybe animalistic. After that I saw her go from one black guy to another until she found Jamal. I didn't see them together the first time he fucked her but the way she talked I knew there was a chance that he was the one and it turned out he was. If it had been say ten years earlier in our marriage I don't think she would have came back to me but by then Phyliss was 55 years old and she was looking for the stability that we had had in our marriage. She just knew it was time to come back to her family so to speak because several black guys offered to let her move in with them when they found out Jamal had found a new, young girlfriend. Anyway just my 2 cents.

rock

Last edited:
I confess, I have.:(I've fallen head over heels in luv :inlove:with men I've cheated on my husband with before. I'll probably do it again. Plus, I get really depressed after I break up with a boyfriend. All this can't be easy for poor Hubby and it's led to some frank discussions in the bedroom!
But, we're still together and in a good place now, I think. With the ******* out of the house 90% of the time now and another birthday always looming, I'm ready for a little more freedom. And I recently told Hubby so!:DI want to stay married, I want to continue sharing a bed and my body with my husband, I'm still in luv with him...BUT, I need freedom to see, and sleep with, who I want, whenever I want!:lips:This means overnites with boyfriends and even separate vacations with my lovers if I want! Period.
If I were him I'd spoil u rotten and pamper u, when u went thru breakups :)

Over the years it has been common for a woman to be more demanding at the beginning of the relationship. After a while things settle down to a routine of sorts. Some of the relationships have blossomed into friendships but I have never had anyone that wanted to leave their husband for me. Most of the women are upper middle class or higher so there is a significant financial incentive to stay married. Plus the women know I am not monogamous.

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
He is beautiful

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
With this monestar and good looking, no body can blame you

I am a woman and I know how women think ........... the reason we stay with our husbands and never leave them is not LOVE itself but SECURITY. To be honest with you guys, if I really love my husband I won't let him share me with other guys and be honest for him alone BUT since he wanted to share me with other black men and I found it a great idea to try bigger and harder black cocks I enjoyed it too much and I feel if it was not his idea I might not be able to fuck other black guys because I lacked the courage to do so.
Now and for the past 6 years he sleeps in different bed and in different room while I fuck my black bulls on his own bed and we have got used to this so no sex between us but I still say I love him and he also says the same thing BUT in reality that is not A REAL LOVE I guess.
I still need him because he is the ******* of my *******, he is the one who supports me and he is the one who protects me and of course he is the one who helps me fuck more black guys so why should I leave him as long as I feel more free with him than being alone with my self so that's why we are still together but technically we are no more wife and husband and we don't have sex anymore together although I do masturbate him from time to time and let him watch me fucked by other black guys and play with his dick. So for sex I am happy that it is available for me every time I want,I can get black guys to fuck me and on the other hand for support and security and protection my husband is always there ready to help me.

What you are writing is very informative for me and it is really useful for me to understand my wife better. In addition we are Arab too, so we are almost coming from the same background. We are in the lifestyle since two yers, but wife starts having sex with others since few months only. We are married with *******

Not so much now, but in the beginning yes I thought about it many times. I would fantasize about living with him especially the few times I spent at his place. At home I lived in a 6000 sq ft home, but at his apt in the projects I was living sexual bliss. He would dress me as a slut and take me to local clubs, there where other married white sluts there too. He always made me feel like a slut, which I love. He would expose me to others. When at his apartment I was naked all the time and he shared me with friends. It was hard going home to a normal life. Sometimes I still have regrets.

View attachment 712164
Nice and would love this to happen with myself being honest, although love my husband to bits and it really appeals to me being dressed as a slut for him and allowing his friends to share me as well would be hot mmmmm.
Sue x

Never has a woman want to leave her husband to be with me. I think that I am a hobby of sorts for most of them. Things are pretty simple, they come, they cum and they go home. Some of the women that have shared my bed did so over several years, and I am good friends with a few of them but the subject of marriage has never come up. I thought the topic might come after my wife passed away in 2009 but nobody has brought it up.

Back