Have you ever made your husband take bbc or a dildo/strap on?

The other day my a parcel arrived and my husband had bought a black strap on/hollow dildo. When I questioned him he said it was because he wanted to last longer and explained he liked the colour contrast of seeing something black inside me. Now it’s not the biggest of things it’s 6”x6”, so we tried it the other night and I’ll be honest it hurt me, I managed it for a while missionary but we tried on top and doggy and it just felt uncomfortable. Well yesterday was my birthday and we went out for drinks last night and once home he wanted to eat me out and spur of the moment I told him to get the new toy out, when he went to put it on I said ‘no! Put it on me’ he strapped me in it and I made him get on all fours and once lubed up I slid it inside him. I don’t know why really came over me but I was fucking him hard, like really hard. He seemed to enjoy it and we carried on for quite some time until I laid down so he could eat my pussy. I ran my fingers down there and I was the wettest I’d ever been without touching myself. I’ve no idea what came over me but my did it turn me on! I told him that it won’t be the last time that happens and he seemed to enjoy it to. I felt different, it was strange and something I’d never thought about but I really got into to fucking him for once. Do any of you wives or girlfriends do anything like that with your other halves? Picture attached of him with it on View attachment 1949771
That looks better than a white one

Back