Has your wife cheated before?

Not until later on when I found out the guy had been tapping that pussy for 6 months. She informed me that I had never satisfied her since we were married.
She enjoy getting to tell you that? See you getting so humbled? You find out how much larger he is…

Found out during the divorce (other issues unrelated to fidelity) from a former friend of hers from the mom group that my ex wife had been cheating with bbc (former friend had gotten manipulated into doing it too by my ex and was present during much of the times) She was a stay at home mom and started cheating with bbc 1.5 years after our first was born. Her cover story was that she was going on mom’s night out with other mom group friends. She got hit on by a black guy at the bar at the Tex Mex restaurant and went back to his nearby apartment. They continued meeting and fucking every time they did the moms group. She would always come back sloshed at 2-3am and demand oral and regular sex (I guess as an unknown to me reclaiming type thing?) I didn’t think much of her stretched wet pussy because she would sometimes ginger herself or use a dildo in the car on date nights before we’d go inside and finish so I assumed that’s what she’d done. Anyway, a few months in she had an issue with the birth control implant and had it removed and was working with the obgyn on a replacement option for a month with no bc and I was in condoms. During that time she met and fucked her bbc only one evening. The whole time she was with him they apparently never bothered with condoms and he always busted inside. At any rate she started getting morning sickness and called her friend freaking out. She came up with a plan and later that night had sex with me and while riding me used her hand to massage my cock inside her and remove the condom and I busted inside her since she was on top and didn’t let me pull out. I was pissed about that. A week later she tells me she had a surprise and shows a positive preg test to me. I wasn’t thrilled but I was supportive. A week after, she had heavy ******* and said it was a miscarriage and was quite distraught. The friend later informed me that the baby was the black guys and that the ex had gotten an abortion (unsure what kind) and the ******* was from that and the sadness from the ex was because she wanted to have the baby but her bbc didnt want anything to do with her moving in with him and she knew she could only lead me along so long but that i would eventually find out in the delivery room. Was told she cheated with other black guys all the way through but this was the more memorable instance. It wasnt devastating for me, but it helped a lot of things from ths relationship make sense.

As stated in other posts, I was exclusively black only all through college. Married a vanilla white guy. Made it up until my second pregnancy before I cheated with our older neighbor. Black guy. Retired military. I was incredibly horny during that pregnancy. We fucked almost daily.
Good girl and you love older cock too at times, gives you training from more experienced bulls !!!

We had been entertaining the idea of finding a bull, so cheating, yes and no. She had been working closely the last few months with a recently divorced black guy at work, and I could tell she enjoyed working with him. Last week she told me they had slept together. My heart dropped. I was shocked, dizzy feeling, almost hurt, but more turned on than i ever have been. She has gone crazy for him and now wonders why she waited so long to sleep with a black man. My emotions are running wild from jealousy, almost feeling sick to my stomach , but I also have masturbated more than i thought was even possible thinking about her with him.

My wife cheated on me with a black co-worker several years ago. I was initially shocked and hurt but those feelings quickly melted away as I found that I was more turned on than anything else. I knew about it and didn't say anything for a couple months. By the time I actually confronted her about it, the affair was ending on its own.

Unfortunately it's not something she has repeated since and my wife doesn't really have any interest in the lifestyle despite having my blessing.
That sucks. So she gets you to want it by cheating and then doesn’t want to fulfill your fantasies. She gets what she wants but you don’t. Maybe you could explain to her that’s kind of selfish.

Found out during the divorce (other issues unrelated to fidelity) from a former friend of hers from the mom group that my ex wife had been cheating with bbc (former friend had gotten manipulated into doing it too by my ex and was present during much of the times) She was a stay at home mom and started cheating with bbc 1.5 years after our first was born. Her cover story was that she was going on mom’s night out with other mom group friends. She got hit on by a black guy at the bar at the Tex Mex restaurant and went back to his nearby apartment. They continued meeting and fucking every time they did the moms group. She would always come back sloshed at 2-3am and demand oral and regular sex (I guess as an unknown to me reclaiming type thing?) I didn’t think much of her stretched wet pussy because she would sometimes ginger herself or use a dildo in the car on date nights before we’d go inside and finish so I assumed that’s what she’d done. Anyway, a few months in she had an issue with the birth control implant and had it removed and was working with the obgyn on a replacement option for a month with no bc and I was in condoms. During that time she met and fucked her bbc only one evening. The whole time she was with him they apparently never bothered with condoms and he always busted inside. At any rate she started getting morning sickness and called her friend freaking out. She came up with a plan and later that night had sex with me and while riding me used her hand to massage my cock inside her and remove the condom and I busted inside her since she was on top and didn’t let me pull out. I was pissed about that. A week later she tells me she had a surprise and shows a positive preg test to me. I wasn’t thrilled but I was supportive. A week after, she had heavy ******* and said it was a miscarriage and was quite distraught. The friend later informed me that the baby was the black guys and that the ex had gotten an abortion (unsure what kind) and the ******* was from that and the sadness from the ex was because she wanted to have the baby but her bbc didnt want anything to do with her moving in with him and she knew she could only lead me along so long but that i would eventually find out in the delivery room. Was told she cheated with other black guys all the way through but this was the more memorable instance. It wasnt devastating for me, but it helped a lot of things from ths relationship make sense.
WOW. The fact that she tried to make you inseminate herself after getting pregnant by the black bull made me laugh lol. After birth, the b aby s skin color would show everything, anyway, LOL

WOW. The fact that she tried to make you inseminate herself after getting pregnant by the black bull made me laugh lol. After birth, the b aby s skin color would show everything, anyway, LOL
lol yeah it’s a dead giveaway but shows how cunning she was, as she needed to have a plausible explanation for the pregnancy and the “mis care age” (termination). I think she was also trying to get her lover to change his mind about taking her in, but when he wouldn’t budge she gave up and opted for the route she did.

It has been kinda crazy thinking how fertile he was though. Only had one mom’s night out during the time she was off Bc and he succeeded in knocking her up then. When she and I conceived our k -ids, it took us close to a month for each and that was near daily. 🤷🏻‍♂️

lol yeah it’s a dead giveaway but shows how cunning she was, as she needed to have a plausible explanation for the pregnancy and the “mis care age” (termination). I think she was also trying to get her lover to change his mind about taking her in, but when he wouldn’t budge she gave up and opted for the route she did.

It has been kinda crazy thinking how fertile he was though. Only had one mom’s night out during the time she was off Bc and he succeeded in knocking her up then. When she and I conceived our k -ids, it took us close to a month for each and that was near daily. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Besides getting pregnant by a black man without you knowing, was she also going on dates that you knew about?

Besides getting pregnant by a black man without you knowing, was she also going on dates that you knew about?
It’s possible, as there were some occasions she’d ask me to watch the little one so she could go catch up with her mom or half sister. I can’t remember how frequent it was, but it was memorable. She was also a stay at home mom and I worked in office during the day, so she had all day without me there that she could go do stuff assuming she took the little one with her or had someone else watch him 🤷🏻‍♂️. Damn I honestly hadn’t thought about that glaring possibility of her doing that in the day 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

It’s possible, as there were some occasions she’d ask me to watch the little one so she could go catch up with her mom or half sister. I can’t remember how frequent it was, but it was memorable. She was also a stay at home mom and I worked in office during the day, so she had all day without me there that she could go do stuff assuming she took the little one with her or had someone else watch him 🤷🏻‍♂️. Damn I honestly hadn’t thought about that glaring possibility of her doing that in the day 🤦🏻‍♂️😂
It's really complicated lol. What if your wife made this lifestyle offer to you, what would your reaction be if she told you before cheating that she liked black men and would be with them?

It's really complicated lol. What if your wife made this lifestyle offer to you, what would your reaction be if she told you before cheating that she liked black men and would be with them?
I think I would have been fine with it, as I already had told her of my IR MFM threesome fantasy which she shot down saying it was gross. If she’d come back and said she wanted to try I’d have been on board.

I think I would have been fine with it, as I already had told her of my IR MFM threesome fantasy which she shot down saying it was gross. If she’d come back and said she wanted to try I’d have been on board.
It's interesting that your wife had previously rejected the offer. Maybe you weren't able to chat much about sexuality and she didn't bring it up with you

It's interesting that your wife had previously rejected the offer. Maybe you weren't able to chat much about sexuality and she didn't bring it up with you
It’s very possible, but I think for her the thrill was cheating behind my back likely paired with the level and quality of sex she got from her bbc lover. I think that made her ultimately choose to do what she did regarding the impregnation but then she had to pivot back to me when her fantasy wasn’t mutually shared by her lover. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
After years of self-reflection, I say that complete honesty and openness between husband and wife is the best situation. My ex-wife cheated and lied. On the few occasions that she was honest about it, we worked things out much. The dishonesty was the hardest thing to accept.

If we had always been honest with each other (and honest to ourselves), we might have agreed on a more open relationship. I am sure that we would have enjoyed the cuckold lifestyle, multiple partners for each of us, group encounters, and my bi-sexual side (maybe hers, too). We would have explored our sexuality together instead of in spite of each other.

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Yes when I was married a few years ago to a beautiful white woman 5 “ 6’ blue eyes and nice figure! At the time I was neglecting her and coming to the realization that with a small cock and would cum to fast that I was interested in bbc cuckolding! We lived in an apartment building that was nice. And there were a variety of races. Including black kind of thuggish? We all got along, though it was all good! Back then we would party 🎉 a little and so forth. Long story short one day getting home from work I decided to get a little something, something! When I entered the apartment I could hear a woman in the bedroom moaning bed headboard hitting the wall etc… there were a couple of brothers waiting for dude to come out and take care of business. He was shocked to see me and so was SHE!! I was very angry at 1st told her that’s it !! But as i began to calm down and she talk with me I noticed I started getting turned on thinking about it!! Which started my cuckold journey!

Back