Has your wife cheated before?

My Wife always told Me about Her extra marital affairs, just not straight away, She would save anything,new, until We had sex then She would say something like “ I have been a really naughty girl “.
However this was when She was younger and before She discovered BBC.
We were both into the swinging ins lifestyle anyway.
It always drove Me wild to come home from work, and have Her say “ Guess what I did today “ , I never failed to want to fuck Her immediately.

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Yes, she had cheated on me before a handful of times prior to our marriage. We lived a few hours apart (different towns) and she worked at an university and fucked a few students (guys and females) and one of the staff she would meet up with him and his wife every few weeks. Once I found out I was hurt and upset in the moment but later turned on by it. I've met and played with her and a few of them later on.
After our marriage we had gone to a party, we both got *******. Later she found me with another woman in one of the bedrooms and she brought in another man to fuck her.

First and only marriage for both of us. She started being a Black cock slut in Middle School. We cut a deal when we discussed marriage. I told her she could have even more Black cock and Black cum than when she was single, so long as I could watch her getting it as much as possible. She had done everything conceivable sexually with Black men except for being bred by them. She said she avoided being a single white mom with an interracial baby until she married a sissy white boy (like me) who would work his fat ass off to unconditionally support her and any interracial babies she gave birth to. She was successfully Black bred on the second or third day of our honeymoon. She succeeded on being a hot wife who had NSA, unprotected sex with 100+ Black men (mostly strangers) on numerous occasions and was impregnated by seven of them. All without cheating on her husband. Who says the NBWO does not work.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 71
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 68
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 63
First and only marriage for both of us. She started being a Black cock slut in Middle School. We cut a deal when we discussed marriage. I told her she could have even more Black cock and Black cum than when she was single, so long as I could watch her getting it as much as possible. She had done everything conceivable sexually with Black men except for being bred by them. She said she avoided being a single white mom with an interracial baby until she married a sissy white boy (like me) who would work his fat ass off to unconditionally support her and any interracial babies she gave birth to. She was successfully Black bred on the second or third day of our honeymoon. She succeeded on being a hot wife who had NSA, unprotected sex with 100+ Black men (mostly strangers) on numerous occasions and was impregnated by seven of them. All without cheating on her husband. Who says the NBWO does not work.
An excellent marital history... How many children does your wife have with her black bulls now?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Guess she would not cheat ( it is against her moral standarts and also against social norm ). In case it would happen i am sure nobody would ever find out .

Dianne is and or was a Canadian hot wife from the Toronto area, married to Mike. For years she used to entertain black males. My wife and I are from the Arizona area and I used to visit the Toronto area on business. I occasionally would bring the wife. We hooked up with a couple of Dianne’s studs, including the fellow in our videos. This was after my wife had a steady 13 year affair with a stud extrodinair. Both Dianne and my wife have hung up the old cock sheaths. We were active about 30 years. It was great while it lasted.
Too true. Dianne and Mike moved out of Toronto about fifty miles north of the city. Dianne has been retired for about 5 years from her exploits. She had a real fondness for younger black males with one in particular being her favorite bull. Black cock was her weakness for many years.

Too true. Dianne and Mike moved out of Toronto about fifty miles north of the city. Dianne has been retired for about 5 years from her exploits. She had a real fondness for younger black males with one in particular being her favorite bull. Black cock was her weakness for many years.
Her marvelous Marvin.

I would give anything to have a wife that cheats. I fantasize about it every day. In one marriage, 3 other long term relationship, and many short term ones I don’t think I ever had one single cheater. At the time I’m sure i was happy about that but now I am madly in love with cheating wives. I did bang a bunch of married women myself in my younger days so maybe that’s why but it’s just so sexy thinking about a wife slipping off to have sex with someone she’s hot for when hubby isn’t around. I love a woman in lust!
It’s really sexy when you have a cheating wife , where ever she goes it’s always in your mind is she off getting fucked , it always made me excited sexually but my wife enjoys total sexual freedom , so now it’s not her cheating Its her right, well now my wife has been living with one lover she hasn’t been out there hunting men, they are a couple and he is my master and her man, they have been really coming out about their relationship, 2 of my older sisters came to visit and they think it’s great they met my wife's lover he is a very handsome black man they loved him , my brother in law he tolerates it but he doesn’t like to see me as the slave and his sister in love with this black man and he comes right in and pushes me aside and takes my wife off me and I accept it and I’m their servant their slave nope my brother in law doesn’t like it , my mom in law knows she saw them together she’s met Master Micheal but wife didn’t say mom I’m fucking this black man he had his arm around my wife but in my mom in-laws mind they’re just friends lol my brother in law tried to tell her but she only hears what she wants to hear shes like a tRump voter facts don’t matter to her lol so it’s fine and she never liked me so it’s all good lol I think in time she’ll be happy my wife has a real man , my wife’s girl friends love how my wife has arranged things and my wife gave me to a gay black Master who owns me weekends ,my marriage to a dominant bbc only wife is something that keeps changing evolving but right now my wife owns me im submissive to the man that took her from me and I’m in love with to my gay black master and that’s my favorite relationship I’m a gay sex slave and I love it , my Master always cums in my mouth or in my boy pussy mostly my mouth even if he’s fucking me he usually pulls out and shoots his load in my mouth

Prior to my wife and I getting engaged, we had an open and honest discussion about her having the freedom to sleep with anyone she wanted. I just requested that she be open about it and tell me if she was planning on it. That openness has worked for us so far...we are 6 years into our relationship and she has been completely honest with me regarding who she sleeps with. I have since amended our agreement to allow her the ability to fuck anyone, even if she didn't tell me prior, as long as she tells me shortly afterwards. That hasn't happened yet, but I am absolutely ok with it.

Prior to my wife and I getting engaged, we had an open and honest discussion about her having the freedom to ******* with anyone she wanted. I just requested that she be open about it and tell me if she was planning on it. That openness has worked for us so far...we are 6 years into our relationship and she has been completely honest with me regarding who she sleeps with. I have since amended our agreement to allow her the ability to fuck anyone, even if she didn't tell me prior, as long as she tells me shortly afterwards. That hasn't happened yet, but I am absolutely ok with it.
But wouldn't that excite you if there were men your wife had been seeing in complete secrecy from you?

My wife is attractive and has a very strong sex drive. Guys notice her, and she notices them. She had a lot of BFs, casual hookups, and affairs with married men before we started dating, and she was always very up front with me about her not ever going to be excliusive to one man. She used to break dates with me at the last minute whenever the owner of the nightclub she worked at snapped his fingers and wanted her for the night. When we got married, he actually paid for our honeymoon. His wife knew about her and despised her. After he passed away suddenly, she started hooking up with the manger of the place, her first African American guy. I'm okay with all that...only ask that she be discreet.

I've always been cheated on - by wives and girlfriends - from high school. It could be that I am really bad at sex, but I don't think so. I think it is because I am always attracted to sluts. And even before I knew for a fact that a girl was a slut, I sensed it.

I learned quickly how to cope with the sadness and desperation of being cuckolded. It's the loneliest feeling in the world, and perhaps the saddest too, but it's also such a rush.

But wouldn't that excite you if there were men your wife had been seeing in complete secrecy from you?
Yes, I would be completely ok with it if she was doing that...one of my fantasies is for her to come home from work and have me immediately go down on her. When I do that, I discover that she has jut been fucked and I get a surprise clean-up! She doesn't need to even tell me who it was...

Back