Has your wife cheated before?

But wouldn't that excite you if there were men your wife had been seeing in complete secrecy from you?
I could see a husband getting excited when his wife tells him she has been cheating with someone else, but I don't think that excitement includes the sexual stimulant that you have in mind. His excitement will be one of anger and rage rather than getting a hard on.

I disagree. My husband was very excited and turned on. He asked that I do it more often. Fuck other guys without telling then when we have sex thats when I tell him. It gets him off
Only because he has consented to allowing you to do so. If you had secretly cheated on him would he have responded by getting off ?

Reactions: wit
We got into this lifestyle because my wife cheated. Many years ago, when we were young and inexperienced, we roleplayed in bed about her getting fucked by another guy, while I watched. Eventually she began fantasizing about a guy she worked with and began using him in our fantasies. Soon, she was flirting with him at work and we were both turned on by the scenario.
Fast forward a few months and she had a work function one night and they flirted all night long and he even rubbed her thigh under the table during dinner. Needless to say, when she got home and told me about it, we had wild sex.
The next day, she was off work and when I got home from work she told me that her coworker had showed up around lunch and she sucked him off. She couldn't remember how it started - she said it was like she was in a trance and just acted on auto pilot. She did remember that he was THICK - so thick her jaw was still sore hours later.
Of course I was upset as it had all just been sex talk up to now (and she had NEVER swallowed for me before but did for him) but we talked it over and decided that she needed to experience big cocks more often and the rest is history.

I disagree. My husband was very excited and turned on. He asked that I do it more often. Fuck other guys without telling then when we have sex thats when I tell him. It gets him off
It was unthinkable for a woman who claimed to have truly lived the lifestyle, to ask her husband's permission before being with any man

I've always been cheated on - by wives and girlfriends - from high school. It could be that I am really bad at sex, but I don't think so. I think it is because I am always attracted to sluts. And even before I knew for a fact that a girl was a slut, I sensed it.

I learned quickly how to cope with the sadness and desperation of being cuckolded. It's the loneliest feeling in the world, and perhaps the saddest too, but it's also such a rush.
Agree. I got into the cuck scene because i love sluts. I loved fucking cheating wives and always lived having slutty girlfriends that fucked a lot and were always getting hit on by alphas

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
My wife worked in another city for about a month and she kept telling me about a black guy she worked with that she thought was hot long story short when she came home from being away for the month her pussy definitely felt a lot different I’m no fool she got some of his bbc she still has never said she did

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Two of my previous gf's cheated on me. Both with black men. One of the black men was a stranger and the other was a close college friend of mine. It was pretty much a surreal feeling both times. After the initial shock of what was happening I went through several emotions. (i'm sure that the Kuber-Ross stages are part of it)

I felt denial at first and pretended it didn't happen or it wasn't happening to me. I felt anger as well; mad at my ex's. Although, the second time it happened I kind of let it play out and didn't stop it at all instead of getting mad about it. While thinking about who they cheated with and about the physical masculinity and black male potency of both men, I felt shame because I also was feeling titillated and turned on at the same time but back then repressed being turned on. Now that I'm a mature adult, I feel very turned on about my previous experiences and am embracing that side of my personality. There is still a betrayal feeling of course that would come with it but also an extremely turned on feeling , almost like a ******* pulsing through my head when I think about my ex's cheating on me.

I wrote more on my experiences here ... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-was-your-path-to-the-cuckold-lifestyle.258384/post-5033205

Two of my previous gf's cheated on me. Both with black men. One of the black men was a stranger and the other was a close college friend of mine. It was pretty much a surreal feeling both times. After the initial shock of what was happening I went through several emotions. (i'm sure that the Kuber-Ross stages are part of it)

I felt denial at first and pretended it didn't happen or it wasn't happening to me. I felt anger as well; mad at my ex's. Although, the second time it happened I kind of let it play out and didn't stop it at all instead of getting mad about it. While thinking about who they cheated with and about the physical masculinity and black male potency of both men, I felt shame because I also was feeling titillated and turned on at the same time but back then repressed being turned on. Now that I'm a mature adult, I feel very turned on about my previous experiences and am embracing that side of my personality. There is still a betrayal feeling of course that would come with it but also an extremely turned on feeling , almost like a ******* pulsing through my head when I think about my ex's cheating on me.

I wrote more on my experiences here ... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/what-was-your-path-to-the-cuckold-lifestyle.258384/post-5033205
The "black male power" part is one of the first factors that encourages people to do so. Just think about your woman's reactions when she has sex with you and has sex with a black bull. This way you can find the truth

Back