Has your wife cheated before?

Sounds like my life for 25 yrs. Always my white friends. First one was a man whore. Me an him had talked about married women he was screwing.
When I found he been doing wife, I had 2 yr old boy. I was mad i beat him 4 times, knocked out teeth, never did stop so he moved 25 yrs.
if he wasn't dead Id go beat him again, was a friend she did maybe 25 behind my back 30 that I set up.
Was your friend the ******* of your wife's 2 year old boy? Kind of funny that you enjoyed talking to him about the married women he was fucking not realizing that your wife was one of the married sluts he was fucking.

My wife has always been promiscuous and had many studs before me. She cannot be faithful. I found and still find her desirable because she is desired by strange men. When the Muslim black bull made her his property, I had to agree to my sterilisation to stay. Today, she is submissive and slave. Her bull decides whose slut she is. So no more cheating
Wow!!!!! You are a pathetic Super Cuckold. Your slut wife's Black Master made her his Slave and personal property and you agreed to be sterilized to be able to stay with your wife? That is extremely degrading and humiliating. Do you feel like a low life worm with no self respect?

Almost everyone cheats, it’s just that some husbands are so blind that they don’t notice it :), My friend’s wife left several times for the weekend to visit her parents in another city, and only by chance peeping her correspondence with a man, he found out that this is one of those with whom she met at a teness club and that he rented a room for the whole weekend and she clung to him and figured out her home parts delay after work when she called supposedly from a friend with a problem, and you know how she felt while reading all this? he cum in his pants!

She hasn't done it yet, but considering the arrangement my wife has with her guy, once they meet up it'll probably best be described as cheating, because it's something she and him have decided without my knowledge or input, and she says she'll do it regardless of whether I'm OK with it.
It's a great start for an introduction to the lifestyle. Before you even start, your wife is taking full control of her own sex life and making you accept it

It's a great start for an introduction to the lifestyle. Before you even start, your wife is taking full control of her own sex life and making you accept it
in the modern world, especially in the Western European part of it, women are very rarely divided into those who cheat and those who do not cheat on their hubby ...
these men are divided into those who do not notice anything, those who suspect, and those who are sure, and sometimes, more and more often, know for sure that his wife has a lover, and sometimes many lovers!IMG_20230528_052139_604.jpg

My wife cheated on me with her boss and her little sister come to my house and tell me about it and we went and caught her in action!!! But not with one black guy six black guys and they used and abused her and me and her little sister got so excited watching them we had sex twice and I got her pregnant and I'm larger than average for a guy not bbc big but when they finally got done using her they sent her out in her bra and duct tape on her p**** and tell her that she could not take it off that she had to bring it home to me for me to take it off and all this time she had been facesitting and I had never told her the story of my uncle so I didn't realize that and I knew what was going on but this come tasted so much stronger bolder thicker potent and if a white man ingest black semen on River bases he gets the craving he's addicted to it and he needs it that's true it all started they tried to get her pregnant and she didn't get pregnant I ended up getting her pregnant she had my baby girl and her sister had my baby girl and her sister made her a cuck all the time I loved her she knew how to make me submit but her knew how to keep her alpha alive !!! I could not have it both ways so I divorced her but now I miss her

Attachments

• orca-image--1727503808.jpeg
    orca-image--1727503808.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 26
I hope you're right. What I usually read when people are getting into this lifestyle, it seems more like the husband and wife experimenting with her having sex with guys on the side, but my wife has gone from conservative views straight into having a boyfriend that she wants to have a part of her life. I'm just hoping that if I give them what they want, they'll not get too out of control. I know he wants to cum inside of her and she seems OK with it, but I'd rather her not jump right into pregnancy with this guy.

Just expect some private time when your doing things with a friend, rather than cheating its acceptable if you have a good partner. Doesn't have to be talked about etc It just adds to the spice and to you as a stag and vixen couple

I hope you're right. What I usually read when people are getting into this lifestyle, it seems more like the husband and wife experimenting with her having sex with guys on the side, but my wife has gone from conservative views straight into having a boyfriend that she wants to have a part of her life. I'm just hoping that if I give them what they want, they'll not get too out of control. I know he wants to cum inside of her and she seems OK with it, but I'd rather her not jump right into pregnancy with this guy.
If you accept your position and support the relationship between your wife and that man in all circumstances, rest assured that your wife will not get out of control. She is with the man she loves and gets full support from her husband. This is great for your wife

She cheated on me once, it was supposed to be a meet and greet with a potential bull but they ended up smoking a joint then going back to his place to fuck. She down played it but I found out when I ate her pussy that night I tasted the latex

I was pissed but we worked it out.

No when I think about it makes me hot!!View attachment 6091618
Bet that stud was grinding ear to ear as he pounded that ass and made them big titties roll!!

My wife Fabienne when she was yg had some lovers since his 14, after she married at 20 his first husband, she explain me that one year after the marriage she had a first lover, and every year she change the lover, after I came and swing with, her, she divorce, and we married and we begon a swinger life. I had always to see his sexual appetite , the idea that she doesn't say all and that she was cheating to me . I was exited to think that.... to know that she doesn't have enought with our swinger outings, I was right , I paid a young of 18 to come to my house when I was not there, I said to my wife I will be back from work the next day because of ending urgent work, I was right.... the next day , the young call me and said , you wife was very good tks, and she want for me to come again...., and so he comes a lot of days to fck her, to go far, I said to the yg after two weeks, to come with two yg friends, and...... they fck her, and she doesn't say anything to me.
And one day I call her for his birthday anniv, I give her to a BBC and since, she only wants BBC , but now it's nothing, I know that she continue to not saying all she do

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
I wish my wife would cheat on me with a hung black man.

My wife Fabienne when she was yg had some lovers since his 14, after she married at 20 his first husband, she explain me that one year after the marriage she had a first lover, and every year she change the lover, after I came and swing with, her, she divorce, and we married and we begon a swinger life. I had always to see his sexual appetite , the idea that she doesn't say all and that she was cheating to me . I was exited to think that.... to know that she doesn't have enought with our swinger outings, I was right , I paid a young of 18 to come to my house when I was not there, I said to my wife I will be back from work the next day because of ending urgent work, I was right.... the next day , the young call me and said , you wife was very good tks, and she want for me to come again...., and so he comes a lot of days to fck her, to go far, I said to the yg after two weeks, to come with two yg friends, and...... they fck her, and she doesn't say anything to me.
And one day I call her for his birthday anniv, I give her to a BBC and since, she only wants BBC , but now it's nothing, I know that she continue to not saying all she do
I loved the part where you pay that 18 year old boy to spend time with your wife while you're not home LOL. I'm sure it's not just people you pay for who come home when you're not home 😂

Back