Has your wife cheated before?

my wife was married when we first started fucking, she was fucking others too. She continued to fuck others after we were married. She loves different dicks.
It is perfectly Natural for a married white wife to love being fucked by many different cocks because she NEEDs to be fucked by Superior Alpha males.

She dated black guy before me and I found out she was fucking him for a year after we started dating. She also cheated twice with black friends and others who I don’t know. She would tell me eventually. not that I wouldn’t find out since other friends were around when she cheated. I would get mad all the time but realized she is going to do it anyway… Years later I said let’s have a three some. She said no and joking while having sex she said ok. I asked guy or girl she said guy I asked who? she told me to pick him. I got a bull told her he was coworker to hang out one night. They hit it off and wow was it amazing to see her like that and ever since I’m hooked and no longer consider it cheating.
Since your wife was being fucked by other men with your knowledge and support, she was not cheating.

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
You and your white slut mom both look like prime pieces of white fuck meat.

I have only really cheated when I had a few to many 🍾🍸, So i try to stay away from 🥂 when on girls nights out or work functions now, as i get hyped and lovey and really horny , but thats just my friendly excitable nature, but guys take that as i want sex, so on all occasions i was relax and happy and basically got taken advantage of due to the lack of control of my body, and on those couple occasion's that i remembered being surrounded by a few guys and we all naked 🥰, ( hubz received video's and pic's during and after and they were sending from my phone) . I just can't 🍸 to much anymore as i go off really easy ( become huggy and touchy). Then next moment I wake up in hotel room or someone's apartment, so now on nights i check in with hubby, and leave tracking on so he stay in touch with me, or he see my phone 📱 moving, If i don't answer he comes to find me. lets just say he found me in some awkward positions. We do swing yes, but always together or with consent to play from each other.
May I buy you some drinks?

I’ve been cheated on by my wife more than 20 times. Truthfully. It’s been painfully humiliating hot journey. Lot of tears n lots of begging. But we’re still here 11 years 💍
The tears you shed should only be tears of happiness, my friend. You have a wonderful open marriage where all your wife's sexual needs are met. It's something that most married men want and don't have

I’ve been cheated on by my wife more than 20 times. Truthfully. It’s been painfully humiliating hot journey. Lot of tears n lots of begging. But we’re still here 11 years 💍
Your story is very similar to mine. I think most real cuckolds start out like you and I. When I found out my wife was cheating on me, it broke my heart, and destroyed my self respect. I went through hell for about a year while I adjusted to my new life as a cuckold.

Yes! I see that now, but I was in Cuck denial & fought my urges vehemently. It was embarrassing but now turns me on to look back on.
Gaining experience in the lifestyle should have shown you that it's not embarrassing at all. A long-term Cuckold relationship in which your wife's sexual choices are completely free will bring you great excitement and comfort

Gaining experience in the lifestyle should have shown you that it's not embarrassing at all. A long-term Cuckold relationship in which your wife's sexual choices are completely free will bring you great excitement and comfort
I agree with you that "A long-term Cuckold relationship in which your wife's sexual choices are completely free will bring you great excitement and comfort." I have been my slut wife's happy cuckold for over 20 years.

Cheating just doesn’t appeal to me.
I don't like the idea of a wife or husband cheating on their spouse. It puts the marriage at a high risk of being destroyed. This is very bad if there are children involved. My marriage almost fell apart when I found out that my wife was cheating on me.
I do like the idea of a wife enjoying being fucked by other men if she has already told her husband that she is going to enjoy being fucked by other men. Then she is being honest with her husband and it is up to her husband to divorce his wife or to accept that she is going to be a married slut and be fucked by other men.

when I met my future wife I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, I was hoping that if I managed it, I could enjoy it just as much! I introduced her to swing, we started exchanging couples, but after the wedding, I discovered that this was not enough for her and, as a ******* addict, she is constantly looking for more and more new hobbies on the side, both with my friends, our acquaintances, and with strangers, right up to the clients of her office ! if a husband finds out about his wife's infidelities, he has only two options: either to accept and learn the charms of a cuckold, descending lower and lower along this spiral into a wormhole! or leave and never come back! Although I know many who left proudly raising their heads And a few months later they crawled on their knees and buried themselves in a vagina full of sperm, begging to be allowed to stay, agreeing to all the demands!
IMG_20230522_080511_742.jpg

She hasn't done it yet, but considering the arrangement my wife has with her guy, once they meet up it'll probably best be described as cheating, because it's something she and him have decided without my knowledge or input, and she says she'll do it regardless of whether I'm OK with it.

Same here. Our 2nd probably isn't mine either. It was from her 1st affair after we were married. He was only the second guy she'd ever been with and she was loving it. She was telling me what was going on, but he thought she was cheating.
I think that my wife had 3 other men's babies before I found out she was cheating on me. She denies it but when I think about how she acted with other men, often wearing clothes that showed off most of her big naked TiTs and legs, that she worked with and how they acted with her, her telling me how much she like touching other men's muscles, especially a black man's muscles that was known to have fucked many married women wear she worked, that the other women told her how good he fucks them and that it got her very excited, and that those 3 babies looked different than me and our other 2 babies, makes me believe that she did have 3 other men's babies. Also, my wife lost one baby while I believe she might have been being fucked by black guys because she had also told me how much she liked and respected them and touching them. So she probably aborted her and a black man's baby when she found out she was pregnant. After I found out my wife was cheating on me, she stopped hiding the fact that other men were fucking her and told me she had no intention of stopping being fucked by other men, mostly co-workers of her, and openly dressed nasty in front of me, family and friends to go on dates with other men that were obviously going to fuck her.

Yes, many years ago. Our youngest may or may not be mine
I think that my wife had 3 other men's babies before I found out she was cheating on me. She denies it but when I think about how she acted with other men, often wearing clothes that showed off most of her big naked TiTs and legs, that she worked with and how they acted with her, her telling me how much she like touching other men's muscles, especially a black man's muscles that was known to have fucked many married women wear she worked, that the other women told her how good he fucks them and that it got her very excited, and that those 3 babies looked different than me and our other 2 babies, makes me believe that she did have 3 other men's babies. Also, my wife lost one baby while I believe she might have been being fucked by black guys because she had also told me how much she liked and respected them and touching them. So she probably aborted her and a black man's baby when she found out she was pregnant. After I found out my wife was cheating on me, she stopped hiding the fact that other men were fucking her and told me she had no intention of stopping being fucked by other men, mostly co-workers of her, and openly dressed nasty in front of me, family and friends to go on dates with other men that were obviously going to fuck her.

Back