Has your wife cheated before?

Yes and it’s why we’re into the lifestyle now, we’ve been together 27 years. Found out about 10 years ago that mrs bang 3 black dudes (at the same time) at uni, we were a couple at the time. Instead of being upset I got a boner! 😂
😂 Maybe for many married men who want to get into the lifestyle but don't know how to start, the best way is to create the proper cheating environment for their wives

I found out that my future wife is cheating on all her boyfriends on the very first evening because she had a fiancé who went abroad and she was looking for someone to have fun with, We went together for a picnic to her friends, where while I was doing barbecue she went away several times supposedly to collect branches, but after following her I saw how she gives a blowjob to one of her friends ... Oddly enough, this also aroused me, which I told her about at night when we were making love ... after that she left her fiancé and we started to meet officially at the same time. I suggested that you understand that other men are needed for her. after getting married i found out that she was still dating some guys she met at swing parties or on the internet, gradually i accepted this lifestyle realizing that it is easier to lead than to try to limit her...
about 7 years ago she became a volunteer in the integration center for African migrants and then black men appeared in her life.
And if we started with swing, after the wedding we switched to deer hot wife, now we are a slut and a cuckold, I don’t know how our family will be transformed further, but we go together
View attachment 5972772
I appreciate your lifestyle. I remember your wife got pregnant by your boss while she was married to you, right?

It was devastatingly painful when I found out that my 25 year old wife of only a year and a half not only had a black lover but that she was pregnant by him. Then she left me to go live with her black lover. After counseling and learning to deal with it, I have come to see my ex wife as an erotic and sex starved woman who found what she needed with her black boyfriend. I often wonder if our marriage might have been saved if we had been open and accommodating of her sexual needs. From a distance of a number of years, her cheating nature makes it seem more sensual and exciting.
I'm sorry you got dumped, but I'm not surprised. You didn't even know about this affair when that black friend of mine got your wife pregnant. That man had already completely attached himself to your wife. From that point on, responding to your wife's sexual needs wouldn't change the outcome. If you had known about their relationship from the very beginning as a Cuck and supported their every action, your marriage could have been saved. If your wife knew that she could spend time with her lover freely and that you would support it, she wouldn't have left

Work overtime or spend lots of time with activities that take you away from home. I used to work a lot of overtime on Saturday nights so we could save for a house, but when I did my wife found a black boyfriend to play with while I was working. Accidentally got pregnant by him.
just so to all those who want their wives to cheat, try to stop or reduce any sexual acts between you, devote more time to work and maybe going out with friends to a bar...
Nothing promotes infidelity like a wife's free time when you are not around and she is sexually hungry at the same time.

Anna had 3 boyfriends before we got married very young, and for 15 years she was a faithful wife then we started this lifestyle and since then she has had hundreds of men between her legs
I like the way you worded that. "She has had hundreds of men between her legs."
You sir are a wordsmith, and your wife a whore. I envy you, and I'm sure there are many men here (including myself) that wish they were in your shoes.

On the other hand, my wife has had a few men between her legs hundreds of times.

My wife cheated on me with a black co-worker several years ago. I was initially shocked and hurt but those feelings quickly melted away as I found that I was more turned on than anything else. I knew about it and didn't say anything for a couple months. By the time I actually confronted her about it, the affair was ending on its own.

Unfortunately it's not something she has repeated since and my wife doesn't really have any interest in the lifestyle despite having my blessing.
It’s wierd that your blessing may actually doom her cheating.

I cheated on my husband just one time he was at a party we went talking to everyone and having a good time I couldn’t find him and I met this one guy there. A black guy wasn’t very good looking but he had a huge dick. I end up, sucking his dick and fucking him That same night afterwards I found my husband and he asked me where it was. I I told him I met a friend and I fucked him. He was so upset with me that he was not there and I told him how big his dick was, and it hurts so good , my husband was so angry with me he did not talk to me for
A week know when did I was getting fucked by a big dick and you could not watch
If we were married, I’d encourage you to date and fuck as many black men as you like. You are adorable!!!

Back