Has your wife cheated before?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Why any wife should cheat if she got the freedom to fk other men?

I appreciate your reaction to your wife. You've made it clear to your wife that her cheating is okay with you. This is a very high level. It's up to you whether or not to watch your wife and her boyfriends in bed in the next period
I love cheating wife’s I find them so sexy, you desire her you need her you love her you give her everything and she turns around and stabs you in the back they are irresistible but you can never control her she wins always

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
Wow, stunning mom and *******!! Must be quite the adventure to be in a relationship and or married to you. Highly unlikely that you will quit cheating based on what you have said. I am curious, are you ok if your husband cheats? (Not expecting a yes or no, really curious how you feel). Sounds like you would never be boring. There is something kind of hot about “feeling bad for the men who get hurt”, but not bad enough to stop!! LOVE IT!!

When my wife was seeing her 3rd fuck buddy, he thought she was cheating although I knew about it all the time. (Actually, I knew I asked my wife if she would like to invite him over and we'd act like we got ******* and have a 3 some so she could fuck him anytime, but she said no. She was having fun because she liked the idea that it was like cheating.

I always knew she was interested in someone before she fucked them except one time. She met her girlfriends brother in law while visiting her girlfriend. She brought him home and fucked him. That evening, she told me about it, and asked if I was mad. I let her know she could fuck anyone she wanted, anytime she wanted, and I loved her.

When my wife was seeing her 3rd fuck buddy, he thought she was cheating although I knew about it all the time. (Actually, I knew I asked my wife if she would like to invite him over and we'd act like we got ******* and have a 3 some so she could fuck him anytime, but she said no. She was having fun because she liked the idea that it was like cheating.

I always knew she was interested in someone before she fucked them except one time. She met her girlfriends brother in law while visiting her girlfriend. She brought him home and fucked him. That evening, she told me about it, and asked if I was mad. I let her know she could fuck anyone she wanted, anytime she wanted, and I loved her.
Mine loves cheating and I think she misses the thrill of it, but now that I know, when she sees someone else, she keeps up the pretense for his benefit, and maybe even mine.

Current one not that Im aware of...

Last gf started cheating and got impregnated by a much more...well endowed guy and left me for him. She said she wanted more of his babies.

One before her fucked multiple men and women, I found out when shed get blasted ******* and start sending me pictures and videos. Then we went to she could fuck whoever she wanted with or without my knowledge. I was allowed to use my body to pleasure men with her approval....it was fun for sure!

Current one not that Im aware of...

Last gf started cheating and got impregnated by a much more...well endowed guy and left me for him. She said she wanted more of his babies.

One before her fucked multiple men and women, I found out when shed get blasted ******* and start sending me pictures and videos. Then we went to she could fuck whoever she wanted with or without my knowledge. I was allowed to use my body to pleasure men with her approval....it was fun for sure!
Sounds familiar....and it's only fair that if she's getting cock you get cock.

My wife started cheating on me in college. We were long distance, and junior year I borrowed her computer when I was visiting. She accidentally left a chat open and I saw she had multiple guys, with multiple photos. It was a head trip. I ended up marrying her and now jerk off on here with strangers, while she meets up with real men and gets with them.

My wife started cheating on me in college. We were long distance, and junior year I borrowed her computer when I was visiting. She accidentally left a chat open and I saw she had multiple guys, with multiple photos. It was a head trip. I ended up marrying her and now jerk off on here with strangers, while she meets up with real men and gets with them.
Freeing your wife completely sexually is the best decision you can make. This will relax you. You know better than me how happy you are

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
When I was 18 I met a beautiful big booth latina girl in college... I fell in love really quick... I thought I was satisfying her but 1 day I showed up to her house unannounced... a tall fit black guy ran out the back... I didn't know how to feel...I still wanted to be her bf...wish I would of told her I wouldn't mind her getting BBC.

but since that day I've accepted that Blk men are the best at sex and us betas need to encourage our gf/wives to enjoy BBC. Since then any girl I'm with I try to encourage to try BBC.
I love that blk men can fuck our gfs so that we do t have to worry. I'm currently dating a 30yr old latina... and she says she loves BBC... I told her I want her to still get fucked by her blk lover. I'm happy and lucky she has a real man to satisfy her

As far as I know, my wife did not cheat on me before I asked her to have sex with other guys as I was NOT satisfying her. She did agree to it pretty quickly and brought home a black guy within a couple days after I brought it up. However, while I suspect she was flirting before, I still do not think she was actually cheating. Since then, she has had hundreds of black boyfriends and has feminized me.

There are a couple of times I remember, she might have cheated, she has never come cleaned but I remember well.

One time, she left her facebook unattended, and on top of her chat history there was this conversation with a friend of hers who she had the hots for before we dated, and he too had a crush. Conversation looked normal, he had some troubles at work, family convo. But then I kept scrolling back, until 2013, where she would call him pet names (we started dating in 2007). Then there was this message from her to him “what would you do if we had an entire night for ourselves”. Messages after that were spotty, like if she had cleaned them. I asked her about, but she said nothing happened. This was also the moment I knew I wanted her to cheat on me, it made me feel hot.

The other time was maybe 3 years after we started dating. We were already living together, and I have never been a controlling guy. She would go out, do her errands, I would never ask her why she was late or where she went to. One day, she came back in the afternoon to our apartment, and I greeted her with a kiss. She had cock breath. It was like she sucked someone and didn’t wash her mouth. In retrospective, hot.

Yes. Here is an account of the incident that she wrote several years ago and I posted on this forum.

Last edited:
Back