Has your wife cheated before?

My wife cheated with an ex boyfriend when we were dating after a couple years and I didn't find out about it until after we were married. It pissed me off when I found out but awakened something inside me that turned me on. I have since then had guys without her knowledge pick up on her when out and about and see if she bites. It actually has worked a few times. It's exciting to me to have a guy suceed with my help and give me all the details of what is transporting and her having no clue I know.
I have given this advice to many married men who have asked me for support. If you do not have the courage to talk about this with your wife, create the appropriate environment for your wife to cheat on you. Just simple tips. Invite friends who might impress your wife to dinner often. And go to the bathroom for a long time while your wife and that man are inside. Do this often. Just a simple tip. And be sure, after a while, you will find that your friend often comes to your house without your invitation, lol

I have given this advice to many married men who have asked me for support. If you do not have the courage to talk about this with your wife, create the appropriate environment for your wife to cheat on you. Just simple tips. Invite friends who might impress your wife to dinner often. And go to the bathroom for a long time while your wife and that man are inside. Do this often. Just a simple tip. And be sure, after a while, you will find that your friend often comes to your house without your invitation, lol
Good idea

I found out that my future wife is cheating on all her boyfriends on the very first evening because she had a fiancé who went abroad and she was looking for someone to have fun with, We went together for a picnic to her friends, where while I was doing barbecue she went away several times supposedly to collect branches, but after following her I saw how she gives a blowjob to one of her friends ... Oddly enough, this also aroused me, which I told her about at night when we were making love ... after that she left her fiancé and we started to meet officially at the same time. I suggested that you understand that other men are needed for her. after getting married i found out that she was still dating some guys she met at swing parties or on the internet, gradually i accepted this lifestyle realizing that it is easier to lead than to try to limit her...
about 7 years ago she became a volunteer in the integration center for African migrants and then black men appeared in her life.
And if we started with swing, after the wedding we switched to deer hot wife, now we are a slut and a cuckold, I don’t know how our family will be transformed further, but we go together
36918202725_03a084442c_o.jpg

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Yes 1st wife. I felt the angst in my stomach then the euphoria to deal with it. I have explained this feeling to current wife so she understands why I keep discussing her doing the same thing. Told her since it happened to me before I do not consider it cheating. She goes on this site once in awhile to post and look and does not know I check the history.

I cheated on my husband just one time he was at a party we went talking to everyone and having a good time I couldn’t find him and I met this one guy there. A black guy wasn’t very good looking but he had a huge dick. I end up, sucking his dick and fucking him That same night afterwards I found my husband and he asked me where it was. I I told him I met a friend and I fucked him. He was so upset with me that he was not there and I told him how big his dick was, and it hurts so good , my husband was so angry with me he did not talk to me for
A week know when did I was getting fucked by a big dick and you could not watch

Twice:
In my first marriage, I found out my husband had cheated on me. The next day I went to fuck his best friend. I never told him, we ended up getting a divorce later that year.

My second marriage, about 6 months into our marriage we got into a fight. That weekend still upset I went to a co-workers party. Had a good time, but while there bumped into another good looking co-worker that had a thing for me and always flirted. Ended up going home with him to fuck before heading home to my husband. The next day, he called me up and I went back to his house to get fucked again. He wore a condom both times, but I wish he hadn't. I told my husband about it 10 yrs later. He was upset but also turned on.

meant to post this here
My wife was a new trainee in Dallas, she flew into Dallas and was picked up in a limo by her company, and another guy was picked up with her. As she told me later, they had instant chemistry. My wife was completely innocent time who would always call several times a day, but during this week. She would go several days without calling and when she did it was very brief.
She later told me that the very first night he had her hold his hotel room key since she had purse (smart move). Well he had to go to her room because he "forgot" to get it at the end of the night, one thing let to another and they ended up fucking and spending the night together. This was just a Sunday night! She didn't come home until Saturday. She couldn't even tell me how many times they fucked that week.

She came to me out of guilt and I got the details the night she told me. It was probably a week after she got home. I was upset the first night, pretty much out of shock. The next night when we went to bed it was supposed to be makeup sex. Well I ended up diving at her pussy and going down on her for an hour. She laughed while I was eating her out and said I guess you're not mad anymore! The way and the manner I responded to her cheating totally changed the dynamic of our relationship.

Without asking for permission she ended up fucking this stud at every company meeting. I don't even ask her what she does. I just can't wait to eat her out when she gets home.

Last edited:
She has, when I was deployed she had a three-some with a married couple and depending on the night they would all fuck or it would be her and just the wife or the husband. I was furious when I found out but then later on became aroused when she would talk about while riding me. Now I fantasize about her being with another BBC.
(y)

I cheated on my husband just one time he was at a party we went talking to everyone and having a good time I couldn’t find him and I met this one guy there. A black guy wasn’t very good looking but he had a huge dick. I end up, sucking his dick and fucking him That same night afterwards I found my husband and he asked me where it was. I I told him I met a friend and I fucked him. He was so upset with me that he was not there and I told him how big his dick was, and it hurts so good , my husband was so angry with me he did not talk to me for
A week know when did I was getting fucked by a big dick and you could not watch
Pretty innocent cheating. If I were you, I would keep seeing that man. I'm sure your husband wasn't good enough for you after that black dick lol

meant to post this here
My wife was a new trainee in Dallas, she flew into Dallas and was picked up in a limo by her company, and another guy was picked up with her. As she told me later, they had instant chemistry. My wife was completely innocent time who would always call several times a day, but during this week. She would go several days without calling and when she did it was very brief.
She later told me that the very first night he had her hold his hotel room key since she had purse (smart move). Well he had to go to her room because he "forgot" to get it at the end of the night, one thing let to another and they ended up fucking and spending the night together. This was just a Sunday night! She didn't come home until Saturday. She couldn't even tell me how many times they fucked that week.

She came to me out of guilt and I got the details the night she told me. It was probably a week after she got home. I was upset the first night, pretty much out of shock. The next night when we went to bed it was supposed to be makeup sex. Well I ended up diving at her pussy and going down on her for an hour. She laughed while I was eating her out and said I guess you're not mad anymore! The way and the manner I responded to her cheating totally changed the dynamic of our relationship.

Without asking for permission she ended up fucking this stud at every company meeting. I don't even ask her what she does. I just can't wait to eat her out when she gets home.
I appreciate your reaction to your wife. You've made it clear to your wife that her cheating is okay with you. This is a very high level. It's up to you whether or not to watch your wife and her boyfriends in bed in the next period

Back