Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

My husband's best friend ends up staying with us and fucking me, every time him and his wife get in a "bad" fight. (One where they just can't seem to find any common ground.) This has only been happening for the past five years, or so - it hasn't been our whole marriage. He is a classic cowboy and has a nice, long thick cock, and a muscular sexy body! I can't find any pictures, but I have some and will share them when I do. He found out about my affair with Deke, because we told everyone that Deke was helping around the ranch - And boy was he ever!!! - but when something needed to be fixed that Tom couldn't do alone, he would call Carl over to help. He would always ask why Deke didn't help him. He told him "Deke has another job he does...for DeeAnna..." It didn't take him long to figure out he was my lover and he wasn't doing ranch work, he was helping fill in where Tom was not able to! LOL! Not long after that, he had a fight with Gina and ended up staying over for a few days. We all got in the hot tub one night and he caught me staring at him. One joke led to another, and a sexual innuendo, and another; and before too long he got hard and we headed into my bedroom. I don't think Gina had been taking care of him, because he was insatiable once he started! We didn't do it again, until the next time they separated and he came over. So there have been about 5 or so times over as many years. I told him he didn't have to wait to get into a fight to get some pussy, but he hasn't taken me up on that offer, YET. He did let me suck his dick one time, on my birthday a couple of years ago. Sharing this has made me wonder if they are about to have another fight?!! LOL! Just kidding, of course; but it was fun to say!

He wasn't my friend but I got to meet him, one of my wife's ex's fucked her for a couple of months. The guy was moving abroad and they were seeing each other and fucking. We were together but not married, I found out after our marriage. It was so exciting, the guy had a huge cock. They used to send each other pics, don't know if they still do.

No exaggeration here. The second time I had sex with my wife while dating was with my 3 roommates. When I moved into her place I found out quickly that my new neighbor friend had sex with my wife with his brother a couple years prior. When we broke up a short time my high school best friends (two of them) fucked her (never spoke to them again). First wedding we went to as a couple she forewarned me she had sex with the brides brother and another groomsman before. And last but not least we sent our two sons to basketball camp run by a pro team. While at the closing day award ceremony she was acting pretty funny. Turns out she fucked one of the camp coaches who was formerly a player when they hooked up. Basically everywhere I go I assume my wife has fucked at least one of them at some point.

Back