Going Bareback . . . What Compelled You?

We stared all this as swingers and always played safe. I was my wife’s second sexual partner and first bare. As a swinger she always played safe. We added single males and then BBC and this remained the same. We become close to a bull we knew for over a year. Trust was built and the wife is fixed. Her and I discussed it and she was eager to try. We hadn’t talked to our bull yet, but as play progressed she gave me a nod and I told her to proceed.
They paused for a moment. It didn’t take much conversation. He started rubbing his cock on her and finally entered her. They enjoyed many positions. While I’m not on the cuck side, I enjoyed being on the bottom of the 69 side as he fucked her and finished. I would then put her on her back and finish inside as well. It remains our hottest date so far. She has continued to play bare w him ever since.

Attachments

• IMG_3882.jpeg
    IMG_3882.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3895.jpeg
    IMG_3895.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 99
While I’m not on the cuck side, I enjoyed being on the bottom of the 69 side as he fucked her and finished. I would then put her on her back and finish inside as well. It remains our hottest date so far. She has continued to play bare w him ever since.
Very similar for us. We do things that are very exciting but weird to admit I actually do.

My wife says you can catch the STD’s from doing oral just as easy as penetration so she always prefers bareback.

We stared all this as swingers and always played safe. I was my wife’s second sexual partner and first bare. As a swinger she always played safe. We added single males and then BBC and this remained the same. We become close to a bull we knew for over a year. Trust was built and the wife is fixed. Her and I discussed it and she was eager to try. We hadn’t talked to our bull yet, but as play progressed she gave me a nod and I told her to proceed.
They paused for a moment. It didn’t take much conversation. He started rubbing his cock on her and finally entered her. They enjoyed many positions. While I’m not on the cuck side, I enjoyed being on the bottom of the 69 side as he fucked her and finished. I would then put her on her back and finish inside as well. It remains our hottest date so far. She has continued to play bare w him ever since.
gosh she's stunning

So the first black guy my was with after we were married was in the back of our SUV in the parking lot of the bar restaurant he picked her up from. When she got in to move some things to make room he just put his hand up her skirt and she was dripping wet so he just got in and pushed her down to her hands and knees and pushed himself into her and the topic of wearing a condom never came up. She then proceeded to beg him to come inside her so she wasn’t looking at it like that.

We talked about it and we both agreed that it was hot to let a black guy you just met shoot his very big and very thick load of his come into your married pussy but it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do.

So when my wife set it up with him to meet him and another black guy at a hotel with me there to watch I would have them put on the condoms I bought and had with me.

That lasted until I handed it to him and he scoffed and threw it at my feet.

That was the end of the discussion with him

With the next bull he started with one on and about ten minutes in he had my wife asking him to take it off and he told her to do it and then he told me to guide him into my wife and that was the last time any of her bulls even saw a condom and it became something we asked for during the screening process

Back