Girlfriend's Friends...

I think it's happening... she went to the strip club with her friend and her friend's BBC boyfriend... The club is now closed and she texted to say she won't be home for awhile, and now isn't responding to my texts. :cold::sex:

Well, her lips are sealed.
According to her, she went back her friend's house with the BBC and one of his friends -- another good looking black man.

She said the 4 of them kept drinking, then she said that she just ******* and fell asleep alone in the guest bed, while the friend slept on the couch.

Both of my girlfriend's best friends are dating black men...
Yesterday she was telling me that her and her friend were talking about BBC and her friend shared how great it is and how much bigger her black boyfriend is.

My girlfriend was shocked that according to her friend, this guy can only fit into magnum condoms.
She also said her back hurts from getting fucked by BBC.

We recently decided to have an "0pen relationship."
She denies any interest in BBC, but I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before her friends introduce her to the lifestyle.

What do you think?
If she gets fucked by anyone else it needs to be her choice. If you have decided to have an open relationship given the circumstances, I am sure she will try IR sex. Most women that crossed that line in my bed continued for some time. There were a couple of women that getting BBC was something they wanted to try once so they could say 'been there done that'. Well over half the women got intense and a bit demanding for a few months. If a woman hasn't been getting her toes curled and ends up in bed with someone that does curl her toes she will want repeated encounters. All of the women that have shared my bed in the last few years have been married, none has expressed a desire to leave their husband. However nearly all the women have come from marriages that provide very comfortable lifestyles so there is financial incentives to stay where they are. I think women do a better job of separating love and sex than men do. I have always felt that I was more of a hobby for most of my bed partners

Just learned that her other friend, who was previously dating my close friend, is now dating a hung black guy.

That makes 3 of her closest female friends who are all now dating black men. And she's newly on the market, and always going out with them.

Can't wait for her to finally get blacked. I feel it's only a matter of time.

Back