Girlfriend's Friends...

hmmm i see so you also curious see that a curiosity can lead to her opening up more about it especially if you show interest in it ya'll are open relationship but to me it sounds like she hold back of what she might like to do because she like you and if she was to go that route with a guy you might feel sometype of way so she only mess with females because us as men want manly look down on or wife or girlfriend have girl on girl sex like we do as when it a guy she done it with

Any advice about how I should let her know I want her to try BBC?

She already has you figured out, and knows she doesn't need your permission, that you'll end up loving it even if you didn't initially want her to do it.

After she told me her friend's BF only fits in magnums, she looked up a photo of a BBC in a magnum and said "damn, that'd be huge on you."
But then quickly recovered by saying "I'd never want a cock that big, it'd hurt too much."

I think she could tell how turned on it made me.

After she told me her friend's BF only fits in magnums, she looked up a photo of a BBC in a magnum and said "damn, that'd be huge on you."
But then quickly recovered by saying "I'd never want a cock that big, it'd hurt too much."

I think she could tell how turned on it made me.
None of that was a mistake, she didn't really recover. Testing the waters. Girls love telling little white boys little white lies. She probably got wet from what she did to you at that moment. I'm sure she was wet anyway though from looking at bbc.

None of that was a mistake, she didn't really recover. Testing the waters. Girls love telling little white boys little white lies. She probably got wet from what she did to you at that moment. I'm sure she was wet anyway though from looking at bbc.

Afterwards, we had incredible sex and she got we immediately.
At least by her current standards haha

Another turn on was when she showed me the texts, I saw my GF say "we gotta get you a magnum of champagne to celebrate that magnum cock."

Finding out early in our relationship all her girlfriends are BBC lovers and she had tons of black men as friends it never crossed my mind until catching her early in our relationship getting pounded on Christmas night which resulted in me getting knocked out and ****** to watch him blow his load in her while she laughed at moaning I had to eat his nut outta her, we broke up however got back to gether months later because she was high however I propose to her months later and same night she went to friends house to show off I went there and caught her getting trained by a few men which turned into me being cuckolded and her being black breed and the ring stolen I found out who had ring and only way to get it back was to get gay with him in front of her which I did

Back