GF’s best friend dating BBC

Hey everyone,
Not exactly sure how to interpret what’s going on…

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”
And she seemed a little jealous of Jane.

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?

My wife’s best friend started cheating with a black man,it was because of the incredible sex she was getting from him,she decided her friend deserved the same,so she set the wife up on a blind date.
She hit it off with Justin straight away,he fucked her twice that first night,she has been with him ever since.

Hey everyone,

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?

As you're on here I suspect you would like this to happen, just tell her if she wants to try his big cock, she has your blessing, and ask her to discuss it afterwards, to see if she wants to explore more.

I don’t know if I would like it to be honest… part of me fantasizes about it but
I don’t know if I actually want her to fuck him
Better if you trust her and talk about it with her, so you get to be there… offer to let them remain clothed and strip you naked, then tie you to a chair and put a blindfold on you beforehand… that will definitely make it happen and convince them to allow you to be there

Hey everyone,

She will fuck.her bf or find a friend of her bf who will fuck. Sound weird but this is the truth.

My wife’s best friend started cheating with a black man,it was because of the incredible sex she was getting from him,she decided her friend deserved the same,so she set the wife up on a blind date.
She hit it off with Justin straight away,he fucked her twice that first night,she has been with him ever since.
Love it!

I agree but I’m not sure what to do from here
If I should encourage, if it’s already happened, if I should just keep quiet
Probably already been happening, repeatedly. Encourage her and beg her, but confess your deepest, darkest fantasy is be be there the first time she takes his BBC. Tell her that way her and her gf both get to laugh at you and tease you for being a smaller white boy

I would encourage but with subtlety. Ask her questions. She seems to enjoy talking about the things her friend says. Maybe buy some magnum condoms so she can see the size difference on you
Oh my god, that is a great idea
I'd love to put in her mind even more the size difference

I've also subtlety been making comments here and there
I actually asked how many inches he is and she said 9
I said there's no way – 9 is huge, he's probably more like 6.5
And she kept saying it's definitely 9
I said for context that's literally double my length
Then she said, okay maybe 10

Oh my god, that is a great idea
I'd love to put in her mind even more the size difference

I've also subtlety been making comments here and there
I actually asked how many inches he is and she said 9
I said there's no way – 9 is huge, he's probably more like 6.5
And she kept saying it's definitely 9
I said for context that's literally double my length
Then she said, okay maybe 10
So she's implying he's more than twice your size lol. If she's so sure about his size maybe she's had a very close look at the dick

Back