GF is obsessed with her bff’s black boyfriend

Hey everyone,
Not exactly sure how to interpret what’s going on…

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”
And she seemed a little jealous of Jane.

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?

Hey everyone,

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?
I got into watching cuck and bull p*rn and always loved seeing my x use big ones and secretly wanted her to humiliate my lil package because seeing it really turned me own but i always had a fantasy of it being with a bbc

wtf I'm a real man
but do want to serve her too i think
So here's the thing and this is strictly my views and opinions so take them with a grain of salt. I'm extremely masculine and as straight as any other straight guy I've met in my almost 35 years of life. There are levels to this cuckolding thing and it's up to you and your gf to determine where the boundaries are if you pursue this lifestyle. You can be a cuck and have more control or choose to not participate in touching the bull. You might see how majestic his cock is pounding your gf and want a taste. You won't know until that time. I don't consider it gay I consider it part of the cuck life. My wife and I have discussed it and I told her I'd be down for whatever except getting fucked by the bull or kissed. I love her pussy the best and want the best for it. If that means Mr. King Dong so be it. It's all in fun and enjoying that fun with your SO and the third wheel being the bull. So set your boundaries and dive in. You're lucky to be this far along already if you're interested in trying it. Guys like me have been married for over a decade and have tried for nearly that same amount of time and haven't gotten as close as you are now.

Hey everyone,

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do
U can’t stop it. Modern white women are dominant over white men and now know that black men are built to fuvk and can dominate her like she dominates her husband. Having a gf with a black bull is best and sure wsy for ur gf to get blacked. We love to get fucked with a gf by one blavk bull who csn dominate both white wives orgasm after orgasm as he fucks us in turn all night. So u should just accept it and u will love it just as much as ur gf.

It’s hard for us small guys to not turn into cucks
We love seeing women pleased and turned on and know we can’t do that
Plus we know the power she gets over us is hotter because she’s very aware how much we knows it emasculates us and she can always make us obey her so she stays and doesn’t upgrade us to a guy with that Big one

Back