GF is obsessed with her bff’s black boyfriend

U can’t stop it. Modern white women are dominant over white men and now know that black men are built to fuvk and can dominate her like she dominates her husband. Having a gf with a black bull is best and sure wsy for ur gf to get blacked. We love to get fucked with a gf by one blavk bull who csn dominate both white wives orgasm after orgasm as he fucks us in turn all night. So u should just accept it and u will love it just as much as ur gf.
I don't think you're the exemplification of a modern white man lol

Thats how it starts
Hey everyone,
Not exactly sure how to interpret what’s going on…

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”
And she seemed a little jealous of Jane.

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?
, women disguss partners all the time and I'd depths. Your chic will know what BBC feels like, taste like, the stamina how many orgasms, sperm production, the way his lips feel every thing and she will be so turned om when being hearing her friend tell her because women are aroused most by verbal or written rather than visual... so she is getting daily erotica about how incredible black guys are and she wants one, her friend will be thing her to try very enthusiasticly.
... that's just a wild guess bur I'd be youim correct. 😉....enjoy it.

Look at it this way, if you are secure enough bive he BBC.. then you da man! You deserve everything else together... butbwhen se needs a proper fuckimg... give her it and enjoy seeing her from andle never before, sweet how amazing she looks with him. Gift her that cock... tou don't have to break s sweat ot try to preform. Let him do that. Lol..if you can see it that was and nor be effected of feel insecure. You tha alpha .

Encourage her to go black, accept your place and get cucked. Stop pretending to be a real man, start serving her instead.
I think we've learned why your a
Plus we know the power she gets over us is hotter because she’s very aware how much we knows it emasculates us and she can always make us obey her so she stays and doesn’t upgrade us to a guy with that Big one
She could care less if you're emasculated. It's all about the Benjamins. It's yer money she's after baby
It’s hard for us small guys to not turn into cucks
We love seeing women pleased and turned on and know we can’t do that

Many women who go black get started from situations much like you have described. A woman hears a lady friend talk about how good sex with a black man feels. How "well hung" he is. How long he lasts before cumming. How much cum he ejaculates, etc. Her curiosity, interest and desire grow and grow until she tries it herself. Then, of course, she becomes hooked on it.

Hey everyone,

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?
You're jerking off by using other people

Many women who go black get started from situations much like you have described. A woman hears a lady friend talk about how good sex with a black man feels. How "well hung" he is. How long he lasts before cumming. How much cum he ejaculates, etc. Her curiosity, interest and desire grow and grow until she tries it herself. Then, of course, she becomes hooked on it.
100pc. If she has a gf into bbc. And we actually loved to get fucked as she gets blacked by my bulll. Coz he can fuvk two women. Dominated. Stamina. Agreed. 100

Hey everyone,

My ex wife started out like this only a year after our marriage. Her good friend was dating a black guy and used to tell my wife how much better black guys are in bed. My wife started talking about it and how her friend told her that black guys cum a lot more than white guys. I passed off my wife's comments as just idle conversation. The next thing I knew my young wife was cheating behind my back with a black boyfriend and became pregnant by him. It was the end of our marriage. Pay close attention to your girlfriend's comments or you might not have her anymore.

Back