GF’s best friend dating BBC

Yeah I mean honestly maybe I should let her try it

Give her a one time “hall pass” so she can have fun

Especially since my dick hasn’t ever brought her to orgasm
I’d prefer to join then just watch
I’m not that much of a cuck yet

I don’t think she’d be comfortable with either though
You should kiss her and hold her hand as she's getting fucked... She'll love that

How do you cucks deal with the anguish of this?
You have to accept that it small and that u have a strong relationship... Your gf needs to be satisfied sexually... But that doesn't matter youre relationship is stronger... And you gotta be happy that ur GF is getting fucked right. Now I don't have to worry about disappointing her with ur small dick. You're lucky!

Obviously I suck bbc when she asks
Oh? Has she or does she ask you to suck BBC? The last I saw you talking about it (Sept 19) you said
You’re all probably right about it not going to turn into a foursome
But there’s no way I’m going to suck his bbc or get pegged in front of the other two or anything like that
It seems your attitude toward sucking BBC has changed. Has your status as a BBC cocksucker changed also?

Hey everyone,
Not exactly sure how to interpret what’s going on…

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”
And she seemed a little jealous of Jane.

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?
Thanks for sharing. If this weee my wife I would start by continuing to talk about it and then buy a strap-on, dildo or cock sheath the size of this guy or bigger. Then see if you guys may want to maybe bring in a big black Bull for her to get the real thing and fuck her until her back hurts

Hey everyone,
Not exactly sure how to interpret what’s going on…

Recently, my girlfriend’s best friend started dating this black guy and my GF brings up him, his size, and their sex life… A LOT.

After her friend had sex with this guy for the first time, my girlfriend came home from hanging out with them and asked ‘how big is a magnum condom really?’

I told her they’re very big but most guys don’t need them as regular sized condoms stretch to a very large size.
And she said her friend, let’s call her Jane, said that her new BF definitely does need them.
She said they tried to use a regular sized condom and he couldn’t get it on, and it broke when he tried, so they bought magnums.
She asked if I’d ever tried one on before and I joked “yeah, it was like putting my dick in a sleeping bag” to which she laughed and relayed to her friend (which I thought was funny but a little strange).

She also said Jane’s back really hurt from being fucked. She said “her back was blown out,” and had never even heard of that before or new it was possible.

She said she wants to buy Jane a magnum of champagne “to celebrate her BF having a magnum cock”
And she seemed a little jealous of Jane.

How should I interpret all this? If I wanted to encourage her curiosity and maybe even encourage her to explore, what should I do?
Thanks for sharing. If this weee my wife I would start by continuing to talk about it and then buy a strap-on, dildo or cock sheath the size of this guy or bigger. Then see if you guys may want to maybe bring in a big black Bull for her to get the real thing and fuck her until her back hurts

Im very jealous, my gfs sorority sister was a snow bunny who is the reason my gf hooked up with her first black guy and many others. Once her friend tells her about black cocks she’ll be interested in finding out for herself.

Yeah I suck bbc now
So what?
No judgement. I was just confirming the change in status, since you seemed so adamant a couple months ago.

Maybe 'congratulations'?

I'm in no place to throw rocks, in college my girlfriend and I were pretty much totally bisexual. I've never sucked BBC, if only because we never had one join us (black folks are pretty uncommon here), but together (and separately) we did pretty much anything not actually harmful two humans can do with each other. And sometimes things that require three or four people.

My wife’s best friend started cheating with a black man,it was because of the incredible sex she was getting from him,she decided her friend deserved the same,so she set the wife up on a blind date.
She hit it off with Justin straight away,he fucked her twice that first night,she has been with him ever since.
Pictures of them?

Back