Girlfriend's Friends...

Both of my girlfriend's best friends are dating black men...
Yesterday she was telling me that her and her friend were talking about BBC and her friend shared how great it is and how much bigger her black boyfriend is.

My girlfriend was shocked that according to her friend, this guy can only fit into magnum condoms.
She also said her back hurts from getting fucked by BBC.

We recently decided to have an "0pen relationship."
She denies any interest in BBC, but I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before her friends introduce her to the lifestyle.

What do you think?

yea it seems that way but i feel if you now truly have a open relationship i feel you should try to talk 2 her more to see want shes interested in because if she was willing to openly talk to you about something like that with details it sounds like she curious but just looking for you approve of it

yea it seems that way but i feel if you now truly have a open relationship i feel you should try to talk 2 her more to see want shes interested in because if she was willing to openly talk to you about something like that with details it sounds like she curious but just looking for you approve of it

That's very thoughtful. I've sort of hinted at it, but she still maintains she's not interested or says that it'd hurt her and I'm the perfect size at 5.5".
Us being open, so far, has only included her being with women and she says she's not interested in BBC, but it was super hot when she came home to show me her and her friend's text convo about BBC.
My GF seemed impressed and a little jealous.

Yesterday she was telling me that her and her friend were talking about BBC and her friend shared how great it is and how much bigger her black boyfriend is.

My girlfriend was shocked that according to her friend, this guy can only fit into magnum condoms.

She denies any interest in BBC, but I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before her friends introduce her to the lifestyle.

What do you think?
You're cucked. Hope you enjoy it.

hmmm i see so you also curious see that a curiosity can lead to her opening up more about it especially if you show interest in it ya'll are open relationship but to me it sounds like she hold back of what she might like to do because she like you and if she was to go that route with a guy you might feel sometype of way so she only mess with females because us as men want manly look down on or wife or girlfriend have girl on girl sex like we do as when it a guy she done it with

What do you think?
I think it's 50/50 that you are able to keep her

We'll see... I'm hoping with both of her two best friends getting BBC regularly, she'll get curious.
Especially since one of them is so vocal about how great his size is.
Girls know instinctually deep down in their pussies that size matters. Girls want and need sex even more than guys, don't let anyone tell you differently; they're just harder to please. If there's a guy who can get them off better than their little white boyfriends, they will cheat in a heartbeat.

Girls know instinctually deep down in their pussies that size matters. Girls want and need sex even more than guys, don't let anyone tell you differently; they're just harder to please. If there's a guy who can get them off better than their little white boyfriends, they will cheat in a heartbeat.

She says she's perfectly happy with my 5.5" but I have started wearing a cocksleeve for girth that she loves.

Back