Girlfriend finally has a date with black guy.

Well after about 4 years of dating, and 3 years of trying to convince her that she should try bbc. The time has come. She recently had a few new coworkers start at her job. One of them happened to be a black guy that I used to work with. He was always very flirtatious with girls at our old job, and that hasn't changed. So with that being said. They are meeting tomorrow night. Hopefully it goes great and they form a relationship. View attachment 6311855View attachment 6311856
Butterflies

was reading this thread while in the same room as my gorgeous gf, who just recently told me 2 nights ago that she is 100% into the BBC fantasy after humoring me for months. first 2 pages of this unfolding story got my little white dick so hard. we talked about her going to pick out date outfits soon and how we might find a black man. fuck, i need to get her on a date.

was reading this thread while in the same room as my gorgeous gf, who just recently told me 2 nights ago that she is 100% into the BBC fantasy after humoring me for months. first 2 pages of this unfolding story got my little white dick so hard. we talked about her going to pick out date outfits soon and how we might find a black man. fuck, i need to get her on a date.
She teased you about your size harshly yet? Make you admit she does deserve much much bigger BBC?

Be careful for what you wish for. Because it might come true.

She teased you about your size harshly yet? Make you admit she does deserve much much bigger BBC?
to be totally honest, im about average size with good girth, not small, and she likes my D. but it's part of the lingo.

that said, yes, she has started regularly saying things like "no more little white dicks for me" etc, during sex. i can still make her cum with it, but always while telling her to imagine that the dick was about 3 inches bigger, and that it belongs to a strong, built black man. it's been intensifying her orgasms.

Well after about 4 years of dating, and 3 years of trying to convince her that she should try bbc. The time has come. She recently had a few new coworkers start at her job. One of them happened to be a black guy that I used to work with. He was always very flirtatious with girls at our old job, and that hasn't changed. So with that being said. They are meeting tomorrow night. Hopefully it goes great and they form a relationship. View attachment 6311855View attachment 6311856
Congrats! She will love the really great orgasms he'll give her!

How did the date go?

Reactions: wit
Back