Girlfriend finally has a date with black guy.

Great ! Now you’ve strengthened your relationship. Love should only increase between you two. She’s a great woman. Love her and be proud of her, she is a real woman.

This whole incident is fake. Didn’t you read it all? Lol
Thanks for your warning. But you didn’t explain why you think it is a fake ? I mean wheres the proof ? Anyway my most ‘romantic‘ post is valid for all men who convince their wives to do interracial sex for the first time, women are mainly motivated by the ‘romance’ of their kink , less by physical pleasure….

Thanks for your warning. But you didn’t explain why you think it is a fake ? I mean wheres the proof ? Anyway my most ‘romantic‘ post is valid for all men who convince their wives to do interracial sex for the first time, women are mainly motivated by the ‘romance’ of their kink , less by physical pleasure….
You don’t know what you’re talking about AT ALL.

Well after about 4 years of dating, and 3 years of trying to convince her that she should try bbc. The time has come. She recently had a few new coworkers start at her job. One of them happened to be a black guy that I used to work with. He was always very flirtatious with girls at our old job, and that hasn't changed. So with that being said. They are meeting tomorrow night. Hopefully it goes great and they form a relationship. View attachment 6311855View attachment 6311856
Fantastic I hope you had a great time
You look absolutely beautiful by the way

Sh
Well after about 4 years of dating, and 3 years of trying to convince her that she should try bbc. The time has come. She recently had a few new coworkers start at her job. One of them happened to be a black guy that I used to work with. He was always very flirtatious with girls at our old job, and that hasn't changed. So with that being said. They are meeting tomorrow night. Hopefully it goes great and they form a relationship. She will be getting a big black cock in her very soonView attachment 6311856

Back