Getting hit on in public

I never seen the tats or anklet in public yet, me and a friend of mine bought a couples ******* at a bar once ,her hubby was ready to go but she came over and hug and thank us but I could see she wanted to stay ! We just tried that she was pretty with no tats

That ain’t always the case bro Men today are tired of approaching females it’s a different generation of dude’s. Plus REDPILLED is spreading and guy’s are way more Aware of female nature.✊🏾✊🏾
You do have a point with the red pilled stuff because i got deep into it to. But when it comes to approaching she totally right! Men are lacking courage which is the thing that actually breeds confidence ! Where men fuck up is we think we need to be confident to approach women. Which is drilled into our brain "just be confident". Thats the worst advice you could ever give a man. If your trying to be confident then your acting which isn't genuine. Women are natural lie detectors and they are screening to see how authentic you are being .If your not confident about it your most likely just not gonna do it. Which is the big problem now a days men are just not talking to women. Its kinda like a negative snow ball effect. You start thinking oh im not good enough to talk her why would she talk to somebody like me. Im not tall enough for her or i dont make enough money or just some excuse. With all that negative stuff going thru your head while still tryna approach is just gonna lead to a failed approach. She gonna read it in your energy your body language gonna come off weak which is gonna tell her that you dont really think you deserve her. What I've learned is that it is totally ok to be nervous when talking to a chick. I actually want you to try telling a girl your nervous next time you approach and watch how she responds. I can bet 100$ you wont get a negative responds. She might talk to you out of pity but she definitely not gonna cut your head off. The more you approach women the easier it gets. And alot of guys sleep on that!

You do have a point with the red pilled stuff because i got deep into it to. But when it comes to approaching she totally right! Men are lacking courage which is the thing that actually breeds confidence ! Where men fuck up is we think we need to be confident to approach women. Which is drilled into our brain "just be confident". Thats the worst advice you could ever give a man. If your trying to be confident then your acting which isn't genuine. Women are natural lie detectors and they are screening to see how authentic you are being .If your not confident about it your most likely just not gonna do it. Which is the big problem now a days men are just not talking to women. Its kinda like a negative snow ball effect. You start thinking oh im not good enough to talk her why would she talk to somebody like me. Im not tall enough for her or i dont make enough money or just some excuse. With all that negative stuff going thru your head while still tryna approach is just gonna lead to a failed approach. She gonna read it in your energy your body language gonna come off weak which is gonna tell her that you dont really think you deserve her. What I've learned is that it is totally ok to be nervous when talking to a chick. I actually want you to try telling a girl your nervous next time you approach and watch how she responds. I can bet 100$ you wont get a negative responds. She might talk to you out of pity but she definitely not gonna cut your head off. The more you approach women the easier it gets. And alot of guys sleep on that!
Big dog you are exactly right but im not talking about me bruh. I’m 42 and did hardcore cold approaches in the 90’s-05 and even was into the PUA stuff hardcore bro.(Double your Dating,The Game by Neil Struass,Mystery Method...etc) as well as Natural Game. Had mad success but you are talking about millennials and Gen Z dude’s and they are not just scared they are terrified of the repercussions that society as drilled into them from Media,Feminists,Man Hating, Also how much society bashes men...etc. You get my drift but luckily for me I had a great dating life back and im retired now LOL. But I do understand what you mean my G💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Big dog you are exactly right but im not talking about me bruh. I’m 42 and did hardcore cold approaches in the 90’s-05 and even was into the PUA stuff hardcore bro.(Double your Dating,The Game by Neil Struass,Mystery Method...etc) as well as Natural Game. Had mad success but you are talking about millennials and Gen Z dude’s and they are not just scared they are terrified of the repercussions that society as drilled into them from Media,Feminists,Man Hating, Also how much society bashes men...etc. You get my drift but luckily for me I had a great dating life back and im retired now LOL. But I do understand what you mean my G💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
I cant even lie your are 100% right!

It's a topic of conversation for us alot. She dresses sexy to just about anywhere she goes. She lives to make eye contact, she will also make overtly sexual comments to mess with guys.
This is perfect! i can tell you just by looking at your photos about 80% of men are intimidated by your wife. Can she actually remember when the last time she been genuinely approach? Not no cat callin or slide remarks as she walks by

You are in Wyoming. I suspect that any prospective black man would be pretty cautious as others have said. You may consider going on vacation somewhere that interracial relationships are more common. Or your wife may need to go out alone, approach black men, and make them comfortable with her. Waiting for them to approach her will likely be a long wait.
Exactly I ain’t approaching no white female in those super white states LOL

In my opinion you also have to have some sort of social skills to be able to land a bull. Black men aren’t some monolithic robot sex machines. They’re people and require respect and kindness. More than a few couples have come to my groups gatherings and walked away disappointed because all the guys didn’t immediately “act” like what the couples fantasy was. Also, husbands need to back off a bit (my opinion) let people ******* and flirt and dance. Don’t helicopter if a fella starts talking to your lady. #DontMakeItWeird
Finally someone who ACTUALLY understands we are HUMAN and not 2nd Class Citizens.💪🏾💪🏾

My only suggestion is when you see young black guys like myself (ages 18-30) just be regular shoot them a compliment or have small talk, then cut straight to the chase and ask if they want to fuck your wife.. i can almost guarantee you that you’ll never go without a bull again... I mean that if she’s hot and looks amazing
It's funny, but I can see some husbands losing teeth over that straight forward approach! LOL! The three men I've had affairs with, have all approached me. I have not experienced any men that were interested beating around the bush, and, frankly, I like aggressive men so they should at least have enough motivation to start the conversation. We are very good at smiling and flashing our eyes, and if that's not enough to get him motivated to hit on me - he's probably not the right man for the "job"! Just my two cents...

Last edited:
Exactly I ain’t approaching no white female in those super white states LOL

I mean, this is sad and funny comment for sure and questions/threads like this are semi absurd (still fun to ask).

Hopefully there is some bright future out there where white wives can get banged out in ANY state without worry the dude they are with gets hurt (all the while making the husband happy as well, if you please).

I mean, this is sad and funny comment for sure and questions/threads like this are semi absurd (still fun to ask).

Hopefully there is some bright future out there where white wives can get banged out in ANY state without worry the dude they are with gets hurt (all the while making the husband happy as well, if you please).
We need more of you in the Destin Fla area

Back