Getting hit on in public

For all the brave talk, most men, including black men, are not comfortable hitting on a married woman if her husband is near. Never know when some whack hubby will go ballistic. So when you see a highly desirable guy (and he def will have already noticed you in those slutty clothes}, hubby takes a walk and wifey flirts. If she's desperately horny, have her approach him.

In my opinion you also have to have some sort of social skills to be able to land a bull. Black men aren’t some monolithic robot sex machines. They’re people and require respect and kindness. More than a few couples have come to my groups gatherings and walked away disappointed because all the guys didn’t immediately “act” like what the couples fantasy was. Also, husbands need to back off a bit (my opinion) let people ******* and flirt and dance. Don’t helicopter if a fella starts talking to your lady. #DontMakeItWeird
That was a decent and thoughtful response, I appreciate it

For all the brave talk, most men, including black men, are not comfortable hitting on a married woman if her husband is near. Never know when some whack hubby will go ballistic. So when you see a highly desirable guy (and he def will have already noticed you in those slutty clothes}, hubby takes a walk and wifey flirts. If she's desperately horny, have her approach him.

Thanks. Very insightful because this is not a " response -by-rote." And, all one
Has to do is experience an encounter gone sideways to become leary. Tempers
Can flare into flaming rage and violence with little provocation

You really would be surpriaed of howmany times she has gone into a beachbor anywhere else where she could be half naked. And, no guy makes a move.
I don't blame guy's bro this is a different generation where MEN are no longer loved or respected due to #metoo movement and feminism so more guys are stepping away from hollering at females because dudes ain't trying to catch a CASE! Everything was great with dating and pick up until 05' and now in 2020 with all of these FALSE ALLEGATIONS going around men threading carefully. Especially as a Blackman it's 10x worse for approaching females now.

I don't blame guy's bro this is a different generation where MEN are no longer loved or respected due to #metoo movement and feminism so more guys are stepping away from hollering at females because dudes ain't trying to catch a CASE! Everything was great with dating and pick up until 05' and now in 2020 with all of these FALSE ALLEGATIONS going around men threading carefully. Especially as a Blackman it's 10x worse for approaching females now.
Facts

Well, I understand. But, we were in Brazil. So, I "released" Megan into the wild by herself. She was looking gorgeous with her Brazilian bikini. Also, she loves to smile to anyone who smiles at her. The beach was full of men of different races. Shebwalked for miles. Not a single guy attempted to approach her. My conclusion is that many people disregard fantastic opportunities, to the point where they dont even perceive them, because they are really convinced that they don't deserve it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190126-010326_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190126-010326_Gallery.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 243
Well, I understand. But, we were in Brazil. So, I "released" Megan into the wild by herself. She was looking gorgeous with her Brazilian bikini. Also, she loves to smile to anyone who smiles at her. The beach was full of men of different races. Shebwalked for miles. Not a single guy attempted to approach her. My conclusion is that many people disregard fantastic opportunities, to the point where they dont even perceive them, because they are really convinced that they don't deserve it.
Oh ok I got ya its different there bro...But remember it depends if they are attracted to her also.

View media item 308230
View media item 306782
View media item 304677This is what my girl usually wears when we go out to clubs for drinks and dancing. She looks very sexy and guy ms always approach and hit on her even when I am there. Black guys are often very aggressive in their approach but most are gentlemen. I’ve seen from mild to wild, get a lot of drinks out of it lol

Back