Getting hit on in public

I totally agree, i seen a hotwife at local store who was checking me out. The husband was there and left her alone, I normally dont approach married woman just for respect purposes so i minded my busniess. Had husband chatted with me and was straight forward and ask if i want to fuck his wife, it would have been on. Dressing sexier is the not a definite sign. Everyone from teenagers and mature dress up. The obvious sign is to approach us men and make it plain.Thats gauranteed wife will find a bull
Facts. I feel you I’m the exact same way. In 2019 with all the race tension going on there’s no way in hell im taking a chance shooting my shot at a white wife with her husband if I don’t know them already. As you said, it’s best for them to just be blunt after the initial small talk and get straight to business...otherwise I’ll just continue to expect eye ball fucking per usual. Some couples be weird like that though, in my head I always wonder if they are DTF or just never seen a fine gentleman as myself haha

100% agree with you bro

My recommendation is to just be your sexy self and things will fall into place naturally. Not all black guys are familiar with the QoS charms, etc. not to mention many guys are not going to be looking at your ankles so to speak. They are going to be looking at your curves, making eye contact with you, etc. Dress in something that makes you feel sexy and confident and make eye contact with the guys you are attracted to and give them a sexy smile/wink. This has always worked well for me in the past, ;)

Last edited:
My recommendation is to just be your sexy self and things will fall into place naturally. Not all black guys are familiar with the QoS charms, etc. not to mention many guys are not going to be looking at your ankles so to speak. They are going to be looking at your curves, making eye contact with you, etc. Dress in something that makes you feel sexy and confident and make eye contact with the guys you are attracted to and give them a sexy smile/wink. This has always worked well for me in the past, ;)
Very true, prior to joining this site I had no clue of it either.

In my opinion you also have to have some sort of social skills to be able to land a bull. Black men aren’t some monolithic robot sex machines. They’re people and require respect and kindness. More than a few couples have come to my groups gatherings and walked away disappointed because all the guys didn’t immediately “act” like what the couples fantasy was. Also, husbands need to back off a bit (my opinion) let people ******* and flirt and dance. Don’t helicopter if a fella starts talking to your lady. #DontMakeItWeird

My wife gets hit on alone in public like at the gym or grocery store. If she goes to the store after the gym to quickly pick something up black guys are always hitting on her she says. Her ass does look amazing in tight workout pants. As far as it goes when we are out in public together it never happens. I even tell her that I love it when she wears an low cut shirt or something that shows off her big tits and tight jeans that amplify her amazing full round ass. Her being almost 6 foot tall and curvy is pretty much every black guys dream white woman they want to fuck. I know she loves the attention but she says she’s never been in to black men. I think she has fucked one or two in the past but just won’t tell me. But who knows. I would love it if an black guy would just make small talk to her and I at the grocery store or mall sometime. Just be friendly and compliment her would be an big turn on. We don’t go out dancing or to the bars much anymore but buy an white wife or couple an ******* and say how the two of you make an cute couple while talking to them. Women always love attention. So I feel like just saying hi and complimenting them will let you gauge your in or not. Wether you get the fake smile and hi look. Because yes some white women are afraid of the racist card as well or you get the genuine hello and conversation. It’s tough on both sides of playing field. I know even with my ex wife meeting guys they would feel intimidated by me at times even though we voice chatted and video chatted before meeting so you would think that it would have been more causal because at that point my ex wife back then was ready to fuck the guy when we met up them.

My wife gets hit on alone in public like at the gym or grocery store. If she goes to the store after the gym to quickly pick something up black guys are always hitting on her she says. Her ass does look amazing in tight workout pants. As far as it goes when we are out in public together it never happens. I even tell her that I love it when she wears an low cut shirt or something that shows off her big tits and tight jeans that amplify her amazing full round ass. Her being almost 6 foot tall and curvy is pretty much every black guys dream white woman they want to fuck. I know she loves the attention but she says she’s never been in to black men. I think she has fucked one or two in the past but just won’t tell me. But who knows. I would love it if an black guy would just make small talk to her and I at the grocery store or mall sometime. Just be friendly and compliment her would be an big turn on. We don’t go out dancing or to the bars much anymore but buy an white wife or couple an ******* and say how the two of you make an cute couple while talking to them. Women always love attention. So I feel like just saying hi and complimenting them will let you gauge your in or not. Wether you get the fake smile and hi look. Because yes some white women are afraid of the racist card as well or you get the genuine hello and conversation. It’s tough on both sides of playing field. I know even with my ex wife meeting guys they would feel intimidated by me at times even though we voice chatted and video chatted before meeting so you would think that it would have been more causal because at that point my ex wife back then was ready to fuck the guy when we met up them.

Sometimes it's true of almost every woman. Timing is everything. Moods
Are like the weather...highly unpredictable, subject to sudden changes

Back