Gangbangs, one on ones, intimate sessions...Which do you prefer?

wife says one on one but her fave film is a woman on holiday on hotel veranda getting fucked by several guys in every position while others watch said she like go to that hotel

At the beginning I was really into group activities but now I’m more interested in one on one interaction

I’d be down for most anything hubs and I are comfortable with he’s open to just about anything so I think we’ll see how far this can go 😏💭🙃

Some of you sexy wives and singles have been in this lifestyle for a while now and have enjoyed many of us Big Dick black men..I've met a few couples that only likes gangbangs or one on ones....What type of encounters or sessions do you prefer?.Gangbangs,double penetration,one on one,with or without hubby,blindfolded fuckfest...😎
Those are many categories you can't compare with each other. It would be difficult to tell. 1 on 1 are sometime enough to satisfy me if the guy is top condition and can last for over two hours. After cumming 2-3 times, I would rate it as a happy encounter. Gangbangs are a different story. Beyond physical satisfaction there are other elements that don't play a role with a single guy. First I feel coveted and this strengthens my libido in return. I feel my needs taken cared for permanently. Double penetrations increase and multiply the orgasms. However, while I can still tell what I want, I have less control the more excited the males are. It is intense and exciting feeling subjected to the will and power of men. But depending on their number, I have to negotiate and accommodate. Every man wants to have a go at my pussy and so on. Since black men are mostly good in matters sex that is not so bad. Blow and throat jobs are inevitable and the only tedious aspect of gangbangs. With serial orgasms you run the risk of passing out. Fasting to avoid digestive accidents and occasional drinks have once done that to me. Other than these little inconveniences, gb's have been great fun.

I prefer one-on-one where we can be intimate and I can just relax into him. I feel more pressure the few times I’ve been shared with more than one at a time. It’s enjoyable still, of course, but I prefer one to one time
Was it your lover that shared you with another? How did that go? Did you meet for dinner first with the other guy(s)?

Well for us, two or three on one is great, gangbangs (4+ guys) every so often. One on one with husband present is good too. Haven't done any one on one meet ups without the husband though. At least not yet.

Back