Fulfilling your role in society. /whiteboi submission

bettaboi

Male
From
MI, US
It takes some time to come to the realization that you are not really an alpha man. You are smaller, in every sense of the matter, weaker, and are aware of the fact that you are inadequate, inferior and easily dominated. At first you don't want anyone to know... You secretly admire the Alpha Black men you encounter from within and hide the fact that you are doing it...
But once your lust for BBC has taken hold, as a bettaboi you have no other option for happiness in your life than to submit to a black master. Once you decide to find a black master and submit to him, your life changes. You are finally in your place and serving the one who has power over you. Life is fulfilling for you to sub and him to dom.

Some of the BBC lifestyle is about cock. Black men should have unyeilding access to white female tail and whiteboi submission.
Not a lot of black masters have gravitated towards the BDSM alternative lifestyles, but this is changing. More black masters are embracing this sub culture because of it naturally being their role and another method of showing their dominance and superiority.

As a betta i can only hope a black master will one day make me his own and lead me through a life of service to him.

Some of the BBC culture is also about race. If my master chooses to berate me racially, he may do so. After all, being white and a betta is all about being dominated.
Another element of the BBC culture is about domination. The domination could be the most important element. Black masters have no difficulty in dominating those around them. But its the domination that white bettas are truly seeking. Being physically overpowered dominated, and black-topped is what a bettas life is. There is no denying it and most betta males wouldn't try to.

In the BDSM lifestyle it is traditional for the Dominant to put a collar on their subs. This collar represents ownership and property. The slave also is not typically permitted to wear clothing. Their body is always available to the master that way and the domination of being nude makes them vulnerable. i would like to be marked (tattooed) s a slave. It must be done by a black man.

Bettas... Take your place, there is no fighting it. You know the ultimate outcome. You know you want nothing more than to be the slave of a black master. Accept your role as a sub... I was honest with myself after years of searching for a white female. I was never really into it. But finding a black master and BBC is my lot in life.

Edit: thanks to all for the likes and love... I don't want to clutter up things with a bunch of individual thank yous.

Attachments

• IMG_20181015_111213762.jpg
    IMG_20181015_111213762.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 624
Last edited:
It takes some time to come to the realization that you are not really an alpha man. You are smaller, in every sense of the matter, weaker, and are aware of the fact that you are inadequate, inferior and easily dominated. At first you don't want anyone to know... You secretly admire the Alpha Black men you encounter from within and hide the fact that you are doing it...
But once your lust for BBC has taken hold, as a bettaboi you have no other option for happiness in your life than to submit to a black master. Once you decide to find a black master and submit to him, your life changes. You are finally in your place and serving the one who has power over you.

Some of the BBC lifestyle is about cock. Black men should have unyeilding access to white female tail and whiteboi submission.
Not a lot of black masters have gravitated towards the BDSM alternative lifestyles, but this is changing. More black masters are embracing this sub culture because of it naturally be their role and another method of showing their dominance and superiority.

As a betta i can only hope a black master will one day make me his own and lead me through a life of service to him.
Well said!

But once your lust for BBC has taken hold, as a bettaboi you have no other option for happiness in your life than to submit to a black master. Once you decide to find a black master and submit to him, your life changes. You are finally in your place and serving the one who has power over you.

Not a lot of black masters have gravitated towards the BDSM alternative lifestyles, but this is changing. More black masters are embracing this sub culture because of it naturally be their role and another method of showing their dominance and superiority.

I agree completely. I am not a man and absolutely love being feminine and submissive. I am so thankful that my wife is feminizing me.

Attachments

• Resized_20210531_182009.jpeg
    Resized_20210531_182009.jpeg
    932.9 KB · Views: 618
  • Resized_20210529_200524.jpeg
    Resized_20210529_200524.jpeg
    679.8 KB · Views: 378
But once your lust for BBC has taken hold, as a bettaboi you have no other option for happiness in your life than to submit to a black master. Once you decide to find a black master and submit to him, your life changes. You are finally in your place and serving the one who has power over you. Life is fulfilling for you to sub and him to dom.

Not a lot of black masters have gravitated towards the BDSM alternative lifestyles, but this is changing. More black masters are embracing this sub culture because of it naturally being their role and another method of showing their dominance and superiority.

Some of the BBC culture is also about race. If my master chooses to berate me racially, he may do so. After all, being white and a betta is all about being dominated.
Another element of the BBC culture is about domination. The domination could be the most important element. Black masters have no difficulty in dominating those around them. But its the domination that white bettas are truly seeking. Being physically overpowered dominated, and black-topped is what a bettas life is. There is no denying it and most betta males wouldn't try to.

In the BDSM lifestyle it is traditional for the Dominant to put a collar on their subs. This collar represents ownership and property. The slave also is not typically permitted to wear clothing. Their body is always available to the master that way and the domination of being nude makes them vulnerable. i would like to be marked (tattooed) s a slave. It must be done by a black man.

Bettas... Take your place, there is no fighting it. You know the ultimate outcome. You know you want nothing more than to be the slave of a black master. Accept your role as a sub... I was honest with myself after years of searching for a white female. I was never really into it. But finding a black master and BBC is my lot in life.
I am a beta white male and will gladly except my slave role in life.

I am a submissive white male. I have a black master. The first time I met him I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. I was afraid of what I was becoming, so I didn't see him for a while. He emailed me and told me that he doesn't want to see me until I was craving his cock. I thought it was over then, but he would keep coming up in my thoughts. Finally I gave in. I was craving his cock. I needed to submit to him. I emailed him and told him I was sorry to make him wait. He emailed back and said that he would allow me back, but from now on he will also be fucking me. I told him that I'm his to use as he pleases. I went to see him and for the first few times he just had me suck him off and swallow his cum. The last time I saw him, after sucking his cock for a while I asked him if he wants to fuck me. He smiled and asked if I was finally craving his cock and I said yes, please fuck me, and so he did. Now I am his cock sucker and fuck slut. Whenever he wants me he calls and I go to him to suck him and to get fucked. In all ways away from him I'm straight, but I can't help but submit to him.

As a Beta white boy I totally agree on the Above post and admit that I am a future Slave to Black Supremacy and will be a Servant to them and their white Queen's Now and in the Future all white boys need to Accept and Submit to the Future of Black Men and women Owning us

I misread the title and thought it said '"Fluffing" your role in society. /whiteboi submission' and I couldn't believe the good news and then I spotted my mistake :(

I am a submissive white male. I have a black master. The first time I met him I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. I was afraid of what I was becoming, so I didn't see him for a while. He emailed me and told me that he doesn't want to see me until I was craving his cock. I thought it was over then, but he would keep coming up in my thoughts. Finally I gave in. I was craving his cock. I needed to submit to him. I emailed him and told him I was sorry to make him wait. He emailed back and said that he would allow me back, but from now on he will also be fucking me. I told him that I'm his to use as he pleases. I went to see him and for the first few times he just had me suck him off and swallow his cum. The last time I saw him, after sucking his cock for a while I asked him if he wants to fuck me. He smiled and asked if I was finally craving his cock and I said yes, please fuck me, and so he did. Now I am his cock sucker and fuck slut. Whenever he wants me he calls and I go to him to suck him and to get fucked. In all ways away from him I'm straight, but I can't help but submit to him.
Yes, good, this is very natural and Im so glad you get to live both lives out as able. I too serve Black Masters now, and the set up is similar. Its a common thing for many of us now, and truly its not new only more widespread. Best thing is to support one another and even offer tips on how to make it all even better.

That's beautiful. So nice that you have accepted your place and are bringing pleasure to a superior black man.

Edit: thanks to all for the likes and love... I don't want to clutter up things with a bunch of individual thank yous.
I would also like too be a slave to a black female , is she will let me,

Whether we like ot not, want it or not, all white men will be slaves for blacks in just 40 years. This transition is happening much ffaster than people realize. As I understand it, already in the US over 10 million men are black owned but no one sees it because it is hidden. In the years ahead it will all be out in the open.
Sexually I have been a sex slut to black men for years , my mom even only loved black men after I was born and my loser Dad was gone

Back