Fulfilling your role in society. /whiteboi submission

All us white little cocked guys have to accept that is our role. My body is for the use of a black alpha male.
There are many of us and we can't blame our wives from wanting more. They know the reputation of blackj men so thats where they go. No problem. Accept it.

OK, bnwo has this plan to take all white men as slaves. When we are taken as I was, we are cut off from any & all sex. We are required to recruit other white men. We are told not to give them any warning. Just set them up to be kidnapped and in 3 days theyb asre totally brainwashed and transitioned. I am told that in the past 10 or so years over 10 million white men have been taken. The majority of us do not tell anyone we are owned. The goal is for all white men to be black owned by the year 2069. That is stated in their bi-laws.
Take me please I’m in Brooklyn New York

I work as the sales manager for a small firm. The shipping & receiving man is a well built black man. I was in the warehouse checking stock & he asked if her= could help. I said I could not reach a shelf & he got a ladder, He was uo checking with his crotch practically in my face and his tight pants left nothing to the immagination. He was hung! He was looking down at me and saw me looking at his crotch. He said you can have that if you want. I was so embarrassed. He got down & took my hand and out it in his crotch and smiled. He said ever had one of those? I said no. He said come with me. He led me to the back of the warehouse and unzipped & pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. He said on your knees. I went down and sucked my first cock. When he unloaded in me it felt fantastic & I was playing with myself and he slapped my hand away.
That was the moment I knew he owned me. After work I went with him to his apartment and soent the night with him. I gave myself to him and have never regretted it. I believe all white men should give themselves up for black men. I believe in bnwo.

.. I was afraid of what I was becoming, so I didn't see him for a while. He emailed me and told me that he doesn't want to see me until I was craving his cock. I thought it was over then, but he would keep coming up in my thoughts. Finally I gave in. I was craving his cock. I needed to submit to him. .. In all ways away from him I'm straight, but I can't help but submit to him.
The possessive power that a Black Man can wield over a white boy is scary at first. After that first taste you instinctively know he can reprogram what you thought you were and you can't get back. But it's already too late for the boy; your master knew that. Black men know us better than we know ourselves. They know one injection of their royal semen will start the unwinding of our sexual identity and another white boy is effectively conquered and enslaved by just one of his orgasms.

The possessive power that a Black Man can wield over a white boy is scary at first. After that first taste you instinctively know he can reprogram what you thought you were and you can't get back. But it's already too late for the boy; your master knew that. Black men know us better than we know ourselves. They know one injection of their royal semen will start the unwinding of our sexual identity and another white boy is effectively conquered and enslaved by just one of his orgasms.
Now I can't wait for him to call me. All I think about is being able to suck his cock again and taste his semen. I want to swallow his sperm and be fucked by him and be filled with his cum.

Now I can't wait for him to call me. All I think about is being able to suck his cock again and taste his semen. I want to swallow his sperm and be fucked by him and be filled with his cum.
One taste of African sperm leaves a white boy begging on his knees for life. This boy shows eager worship but needs to cage his clit so that he can focus totally on his Master's pleasure.

Attachments

• 165738-ilu4eKgHgc.gif
    165738-ilu4eKgHgc.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
yes your right once u taste black africa sperm u go back for more i like it on a plate so can lick it up like a good white dog
i have a thing for that even on my food , for a while years ago had 2 guys that liked that, they would invite me over for brownie i got it in me till they pulled out to cum, we would all sit at the table as i ate the brownie talking

It takes some time to come to the realization that you are not really an alpha man. You are smaller, in every sense of the matter, weaker, and are aware of the fact that you are inadequate, inferior and easily dominated. At first you don't want anyone to know... You secretly admire the Alpha Black men you encounter from within and hide the fact that you are doing it...
But once your lust for BBC has taken hold, as a bettaboi you have no other option for happiness in your life than to submit to a black master. Once you decide to find a black master and submit to him, your life changes. You are finally in your place and serving the one who has power over you. Life is fulfilling for you to sub and him to dom.

Some of the BBC lifestyle is about cock. Black men should have unyeilding access to white female tail and whiteboi submission.
Not a lot of black masters have gravitated towards the BDSM alternative lifestyles, but this is changing. More black masters are embracing this sub culture because of it naturally being their role and another method of showing their dominance and superiority.

As a betta i can only hope a black master will one day make me his own and lead me through a life of service to him.

Some of the BBC culture is also about race. If my master chooses to berate me racially, he may do so. After all, being white and a betta is all about being dominated.
Another element of the BBC culture is about domination. The domination could be the most important element. Black masters have no difficulty in dominating those around them. But its the domination that white bettas are truly seeking. Being physically overpowered dominated, and black-topped is what a bettas life is. There is no denying it and most betta males wouldn't try to.

In the BDSM lifestyle it is traditional for the Dominant to put a collar on their subs. This collar represents ownership and property. The slave also is not typically permitted to wear clothing. Their body is always available to the master that way and the domination of being nude makes them vulnerable. i would like to be marked (tattooed) s a slave. It must be done by a black man.

Bettas... Take your place, there is no fighting it. You know the ultimate outcome. You know you want nothing more than to be the slave of a black master. Accept your role as a sub... I was honest with myself after years of searching for a white female. I was never really into it. But finding a black master and BBC is my lot in life.

Edit: thanks to all for the likes and love... I don't want to clutter up things with a bunch of individual thank yous.
Hello I knew at a young age I was not an Alpha man I liked wearing my mom's pantyhose and heels around the house and walking around in them mom would just laugh and tell boys do not wear things like this but they felt so great on my legs and i would get so excited walking around in them I could not stop wearing them After awhile mom seen how much I liked wearing her clothing she brought me my own outfit and that is when I started to embrace the woman in me It was years later after dressed as a girl that I met my first black lover I knew the minute he told me what he wanted to do to me he was the man I wanted but still a little scared of him it took a few weeks of him stopping me everyday before I finally gave into to his needs and lust that i really learned I was a beta boi and never really looked back after I gave myself too him in every way you can think of

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 90
Back