Fulfilling your role in society. /whiteboi submission

I promote submitting willingly, vollenteering to serve the black men. much better to be a vollenteer early in the game. We truly are born for it anyway
I am not sure if I was born for it but when I was taken by a black man my life as a heterosexual male was over. He gave me terrible pain and made me submit to his violence. I would never again try to stop him from using me for whatever he wished

As I write this my friend and coworker is being taken at a location similar to where I was taken. I served him up and he does not know it. My black master made me do it. He is the 3rd white man I have delivered to the bnwo cause. I am required to deliver one man every 2 oe 3 weeks.

OK, bnwo has this plan to take all white men as slaves. When we are taken as I was, we are cut off from any & all sex. We are required to recruit other white men. We are told not to give them any warning. Just set them up to be kidnapped and in 3 days theyb asre totally brainwashed and transitioned. I am told that in the past 10 or so years over 10 million white men have been taken. The majority of us do not tell anyone we are owned. The goal is for all white men to be black owned by the year 2069. That is stated in their bi-laws.

I am a submissive white male. I have a black master. The first time I met him I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. I was afraid of what I was becoming, so I didn't see him for a while. He emailed me and told me that he doesn't want to see me until I was craving his cock. I thought it was over then, but he would keep coming up in my thoughts. Finally I gave in. I was craving his cock. I needed to submit to him. I emailed him and told him I was sorry to make him wait. He emailed back and said that he would allow me back, but from now on he will also be fucking me. I told him that I'm his to use as he pleases. I went to see him and for the first few times he just had me suck him off and swallow his cum. The last time I saw him, after sucking his cock for a while I asked him if he wants to fuck me. He smiled and asked if I was finally craving his cock and I said yes, please fuck me, and so he did. Now I am his cock sucker and fuck slut. Whenever he wants me he calls and I go to him to suck him and to get fucked. In all ways away from him I'm straight, but I can't help but submit to him.
All us white little cocked guys have to accept that is our role. My body is for the use of a black alpha male.

I too became addicted to sucking a black cock. I too was told to hold off and eventually I begged him. He said he was going to fuck me and I begged him not to. He said ok. Then when we got together he fucked me anyway. I was begging him to stop, crying and he kept it up until he came. Black men take us anyway they want and we have nothing to say about it. Im now a sissy bitch fag.

I too became addicted to sucking a black cock. I too was told to hold off and eventually I begged him. He said he was going to fuck me and I begged him not to. He said ok. Then when we got together he fucked me anyway. I was begging him to stop, crying and he kept it up until he came. Black men take us anyway they want and we have nothing to say about it. Im now a sissy bitch fag.
And you should be proud to be.

Back