Fulfilling your role in society. /whiteboi submission

i was surprised by the honesty of this post. It expresses a lot of what i feel. i was always submissive and beta, but it was my Wife who started my life as open submissive and cuckold, and then as a pussy free no man, having to sexually serve MEN and finally as a slave under a BNWO regime. Yes, i also think that BNWO is an extreme form of BDSM. i live a life of submission, under constant domination. My Wife's MASTER who is also my MASTER, and HIS BLACK FRIENDS (MEN & WOMEN) are undoubtedly the Supreme form of Power, including sexual Power, but not only sexual Power. Next to THEM i am really nothing, a piece of nothing. i am fortunate that my Wife still loves me and still allowing me to live with Her, but She obviously doesn't respect me as a man, because i am not. our MASTER & HIS BLACK FRIENDS have a certainty, a bearing, a gift of command, an ability to seduce women, married or not, and dominate who are their husbands, in every sense. If somebody would've told me a few years ago that i'll be doing the things that i'm doing now, i would say that he was nuts. THEIR SUPERIORITY is so overwhelming that in fact, for us, they are real ALMIGHTY GODS. And we submit to THEM as such ALMIGHTY GODS.
I wish more black men would help teach us about how we should be.

Donaldintx posted some statements on this forum/thread.
"Whether we like of not, want it or not, all white men will be slaves for blacks in just 40 years. This transition is happening much faster than people realize. As I understand it, already in the US over 10 million men are black owned but no one sees it because it is hidden. In the years ahead it will all be out in the open. OK, BNWO has this plan to take all white men as slaves. When we are taken as I was, we are cut off from any & all sex. We are required to recruit other white men. We are told not to give them any warning. Just set them up to be kidnapped and in 3 days they are totally brainwashed and transitioned. I am told that in the past 10 or so years over 10 million white men have been taken. Most of us do not tell anyone we are owned. The goal is for all white men to be black owned by the year 2069. That is stated in their bi-laws." A few people questioned truth of his statements, they do seem far fetch, maybe they are true or the are not but if they are true maybe that can explain why the recent USA election "RED WAVE" didn't happen. Maybe a lot of the white males are cuckold and enslaved :) View attachment 5589649View attachment 5589650View attachment 5589648

My mom fucked black men, posed nude with them, so did my ex
Very exciting that your mom was only fucked by black men and posed nude with them. Hot that your ex wife was also a black cock only fuck slut.
Did all of the black men enjoy using your mom as their piece of naked white fuck meat and cum dumpster?

Back