Fulfilling your role in society. /whiteboi submission

I am sure it will be for many. But I am gay so it's guys for me
I was not gay but after my wife went black and I was used by her bull I needed men. I hate to admit I'm gay but I am.
Occasionally I get hit on and realize that I am telegraphing my sexuality to other men. It seems inervitable that I will be outed.
I already got fucked in a public park by a stranger who saw me jogging. It really was ******* because he just took me by ******* but I really did not try to stop him.

I was not gay but after my wife went black and I was used by her bull I needed men. I hate to admit I'm gay but I am.
Occasionally I get hit on and realize that I am telegraphing my sexuality to other men. It seems inervitable that I will be outed.
I already got fucked in a public park by a stranger who saw me jogging. It really was ******* because he just took me by ******* but I really did not try to stop him.
Do not try to hide your sexuality. It is not a disease, just who you are. I am sorry that you had a bad experience in the park, but not everyone is like that. If you let things happen naturally, your experiences will be great. Have faith.

You couldn't resist if you tried! The objective of blackmmen now is to humiliate and degrade white men into realizing we are inferior and are useless in society. That's the goal of BNWO. All white men will be castrated slaves.
Of course, the Superior Black race will come to the fore eventually and the whites will feel their power

Do not try to hide your sexuality. It is not a disease, just who you are. I am sorry that you had a bad experience in the park, but not everyone is like that. If you let things happen naturally, your experiences will be great. Have faith.
I really can't blame that guy in the park. I was in shorts, he saw me and I was easy prey. I'm small and he saw an opportunity. Horny men look for guys like me. Nature walk parks are a great place to find us. There are so many wooded areas to take us.
I did cum and when he put his cock in my mouth after cumming in my ass he said thanks, you're a good sissy boy. I layed on the ground half naked for a while. It was OK.

You couldn't resist if you tried! The objective of blackmmen now is to humiliate and degrade white men into realizing we are inferior and are useless in society. That's the goal of BNWO. All white men will be castrated slaves.
I agree that whites will become servants to Blacks but not all can be castrated. The most attractive whites will be retained for breeding purposes so the Blacks will have a regular supply of servants in the future.

I really can't blame that guy in the park. I was in shorts, he saw me and I was easy prey. I'm small and he saw an opportunity. Horny men look for guys like me. Nature walk parks are a great place to find us. There are so many wooded areas to take us.
I did cum and when he put his cock in my mouth after cumming in my ass he said thanks, you're a good sissy boy. I layed on the ground half naked for a while. It was OK.
I am glad the experience was not too difficult for you. He should still have asked first rather than just take by *******.

Does not make it right. At least you do not appear too damaged by the experience.
No it is not right but it is life. Some men can recogniize a gay man a mile away. They have no problem taking us by *******. They get off on it! I'm sure if he sees me again he will take me again! I jog there a lot!

No it is not right but it is life. Some men can recogniize a gay man a mile away. They have no problem taking us by *******. They get off on it! I'm sure if he sees me again he will take me again! I jog there a lot!
Just take care. You have every right to do exercise in the park without being dragged into the bushes and ****** to have sex

Back