For the husbands.

I understand what you are saying about textbook definitions but that is not what we are dealing with here. Maybe that is where it started but that is not where things stand now. Cuckolding is a lifestyle, just as hotwifing is a lifestyle. And they both have aspects that they share and aspects that are exclusive to each. Things have evolved past the point where they began. That is the simple truth. If you choose to see yourself as a cuckold, that is your prerogative. Ultimately it's about what works best for you and your partner. But for the uninformed, or misinformed, it is not fair to make them think that this is an all encompassing lifestyle. They need to do that there are layers to it.
Well, once you have been cucked, you are a cuckold. No debates. There are many sweet layers to it. From a simple cuckold who is allowed to see pics of Bull and Wifey, to a panty and nylon wearing sissy cuckold (like me!) who enthusiastically feminizes and participates when given permisssiopn.

I was way more turned on the first time she was with a black man than the 7 or 8 times she had been with another white man before. Usually, she let me have sex with her after they finished, but when the black man finished with her, she said she was too tired for me. I lay beside her ont he bed and jerked myself off.
Her exhaustion is typical after a hot romp with the BBC. This is often a good opportunity to see if the Bull would like a little piece of you!

Husband here-
After reading this thread and my own personal thoughts considered with what has happened in the past... I know I am not one to consider myself a true cuckold. I do get turned on with certain aspects of what cucks do but that is not, by definition, me. Even my gorgeous wife would say as she has in the past that the stag/vixen title is more fitting for us. I am almost positive that there will be some emotions that are fighting within me but the love and desire I have for my wife is on a different level. We have spoke about rules and boundaries a little and I'm hopeful that those are not crossed as we BOTH agreed to them. The failed attempt that we had a few years back (mfm) not on our part, but the "friend" who we agreed on, hopefully proved that to my wife. I would literally do anything for my wife within reason and i think she's starting to realize that. Hopefully this turns out to be an experience that we look back on and enjoy.
Oh come now, you are a cuckold, just like us. Accept it. Proclaim it. Be happy!

It wasnt as bad for me as she was more nervous for me. We knew the guy and had been building up to it for awhile and she was attracted to him. I pushed her a little too strong toward him by neglecting her needs a little which he picked up on.
When they met in the hotel room she was wearing lingerie and button up shirt. They started kissing and she went right for his cock. She said she wasn't going to suck him but did immediately then he fucked the hell out of her for over an hour, way longer than I ever did for her. At the end she spread her legs open missionary and I told him to nut inside her with her affirming and working her hips to milk every drop out afterwards. He left not too long afterwards with me eating her pussy out while she told me he was bigger and better than me and that she wanted to see more of him another time, preferably at our house one weekend her girls are with their *******. I was a little apprehensive but not jealous really. I got a little jealous the second time when he did come over and while fucking her she began humiliating me which was shocking at first but quickly turned into a turn on to see her getting pumped by his massive cock on our bed with her telling feeding her lovers ego at my expensive but to her credit, it did look so hot to see her riding his massive cock wondering how it all fit in there and if it would be stretched afterwards. After he left she did tell me she wants him to stretch her pussy and her pussy belongs to him.

For you husbands that have actually had the pleasure of seeing your wife with a black man what emotions did you feel that first time? I've encountered many husbands who were consumed with jealousy and had a bad reaction even though they swore this was what they wanted. They wound up flipping out on their wives and she never ventured down this path again. I've also seen husbands who loved it from the very beginning. Of course you have many more who fall somewhere in between. So tell us, how did you feel/react the first time your wife did it?
I loved it because I knew we could share a lover most white men that want to see their wives being fucked by a black man I believe have also a desire to be with a black man as well I was fortunate in meeting the woman I had because she allowed me to be me to.

The first time I saw her with her bull I knew right off that our sex life would be over.
After years of sharing her with younger white guys she decided to try black.
When I saw her with her bull the first time it was like seeing another woman, not one I knew for eight years. She came intensely and squirted. I knew then this was not a one time thing.
Now I get off by my own hand or hers.

I felt an amazing rush of emotions. Humiliation, excitement, arousal, shame, jealously, approval, denial, breathless expectation, emasculation, etc, etc. I was emotionally and physically stricken and at the same time, emotionally and physically aroused as never before. I soon learned that chastity, embracing the lifestyle, focusing on her sexual pleasure and his, serving lead to the very best results for a cuckold. He reaps the best win by embacing the cuckold place in the relationship, always allowing wife and Bull to be satisfied first. Getting him own pleasure last if at all, to keep him focused on enjoying the cuckold sex and avoiding any urges to purge.

I get jealous at times but I sit back and relax and let her have some fun. We are swingers normally but it’s not easy to find another couple where all four link up well. I find no pleasure in watching her nor do I claim her after. In fact I am reluctant to touch her for a couple days after.

Actually, it DOES mean he's a cuck. Textbook. The suggestion that it doesn't is a flagrant t disregard for the purpose of language and communication. I hate to get all specific with language and all, but, in truth, it is the very definition of a cuckold. We can't just throw words in the trash because the may be unflattering. Simple truth: If your wife has sex with other men, you know about it and don't take action AGAINST her, You are, IN FACT, a cuckold. Quit bitching about labels.
Is "cuck" a dirty word? Ok, it's not a word, but we get it. Like it or not, by definition, you are a cuckold ("cuck") if your wife is having sex with other men and you accept it.

My wife has cuckolded me. She takes greater offense at that word than I do. She Tries to deny the genuine reality. It does not change the fact that she has cuckolded me. (See? that wasn't hard...To not make it ALL ABOUT ME and MY EGO)I accept (and even participate with) her having sex wtih other men.

If your wife fucks other men and you are aware of it and you allow it YOU ARE A CUCK! DO NOT allow anyone to tell you differently. If you are to this point, who CARES?!?

If you like seeing other men fuck your wife, YOU ARE A CUCKOLD. It is a hard and fast definition, it is NOT open to interpretation. Do not let some asshole who avails himself of the status convince you that it's not true. If you are, in fact, a cuckold, LIKE I AM, , just put your false pride on a shelf and enjoy. It's 2017. I think it's silly to be "ashamed" of this "label".
No shame here.
My wife opens her legs for black guys.
I know and approve.

For you husbands that have actually had the pleasure of seeing your wife with a black man what emotions did you feel that first time? I've encountered many husbands who were consumed with jealousy and had a bad reaction even though they swore this was what they wanted. They wound up flipping out on their wives and she never ventured down this path again. I've also seen husbands who loved it from the very beginning. Of course you have many more who fall somewhere in between. So tell us, how did you feel/react the first time your wife did it?

It was a very strong experience: Submission, arousal, lust, humiliation, satisfaction, jealousy, confusion, a feeling of inferiority, love...

383636_02.jpg

ScSag_IR_49 (3).jpg

Last edited:
I experienced the most intense hard on of my life! It was a life changing experience in a positive way for BOTH of us! I then had the best orgasm I’ve ever had when he finished, left and I got my turn and she made me lick his last load off her face before allowing me to cum!

I experienced the most intense hard on of my life! It was a life changing experience in a positive way for BOTH of us! I then had the best orgasm I’ve ever had when he finished, left and I got my turn and she made me lick his last load off her face before allowing me to cum!

That's sounds amazing ?

tumblr_n2fng6nwjL1si83lpo1_500.jpg

2016-09-12_09-55-02.jpg

Back