FOR ALL Members: What Are Your Favorite Types of Fantasies?

Also there are some things i would not do with a stranger the first time. But, if the guy is "right" and everyone is comfortable, can perhaps be done in subsequent meetings. jm2ct`s

Role: Cuckold

DOs:
Submissive Cuckold
Wife on Vacation with her Lover (with me carrying the luggage)
Cuckold Gangbang
BiSex Cuckold
Cuckold Threesome
Waiting Cuckold
Voyeur Cuckold
Threesome

DON'Ts:
******* Wife
Sissy Cuckold
Gangbang
Dogging
Waiting Cuckold Gangbang
Chastity Cuckold

Ones I’d be open to seeing if we’d like would be these (we aren’t cuck we are more Stag/Vixen but certain aspects of all are intriguing to us as well and some aren’t us as a couple) but the ones I’d be open to trying with hubs would be these I think ? ?
The Voyeur cuckold
The ******* wife
The cuckold gangbang
The waiting cuckold (would only be if hubs knew about the encounter and wanted sexy updates/pics/naughtiness but never without his sexy coaxing and do anything he might request during as well specially for him ?)
Wife on vacation would be a sexy fantasy but vacation is hard as a parent in general lol
The three some
The gangbang
The waiting gangbang ( this is far fetched for us but if someday Im comfortable enough he could set something like this up with his knowledge and we could always tweak to fit us as a couple ?)
Plus he knows I’m open to pretty much anything he would ever ask me just has to get me comfortable first ?

I couldn’t agree more with my wifeyy. More stag/vixen. She’s fucking hot and is amazing at everything she does. The way she feels is out of the world. It’s too good not to share. We’re down for anything as long as it doesn’t involve any sort of humiliation or degradation. It’s about her pleasure. So if im nice enough to share her you better fuck her royally good?

Last edited:
Ones I’d be open to seeing if we’d like would be these (we aren’t cuck we are more Stag/Vixen but certain aspects of all are intriguing to us as well and some aren’t us as a couple) but the ones I’d be open to trying with hubs would be these I think ? ?
The Voyeur cuckold
The ******* wife
The cuckold gangbang
The waiting cuckold (would only be if hubs knew about the encounter and wanted sexy updates/pics/naughtiness but never without his sexy coaxing and do anything he might request during as well specially for him ?)
Wife on vacation would be a sexy fantasy but vacation is hard as a parent in general lol
The three some
The gangbang
The waiting gangbang ( this is far fetched for us but if someday Im comfortable enough he could set something like this up with his knowledge and we could always tweak to fit us as a couple ?)
Plus he knows I’m open to pretty much anything he would ever ask me just has to get me comfortable first ?

I couldn’t agree more with my wifeyy. More stag/vixen. She’s fucking hot and is amazing at everything she does. The way she feels is out of the world. It’s too good not to share. We’re down for anything as long as it doesn’t involve any sort of humiliation or degradation. It’s about her pleasure. So if im nice enough to share her you better fuck her royally good?
Thank you for your detailed answer. (y)

I suppose it will never happen and I settle for much less, but the question is about our favorite fantasy and mine is my wife working as part-time as *******.

role: just husband of wife working as partial time *******

[+] DOs:
The ******* wife
Wife on weekend with client (changed vacation->weekend, lover->client)
The waiting cuckold
The waiting cuckold gangbang

[-] DONTs:
The bisex cuckold
The chastity cuckold
The submissive cuckold
The sissy cuckold

[~] MAYBEs (I prefer to wait, but occasionally I can attend or participate):
The voyeur cuckold
The threesome
The gangbang
The cuckold threesome
The cuckold gangbang
Dogging

We participate in all but gangbang and dogging.

Our fantasy is not listed. We would like to meet a bull for the first meeting at a dark bar with booths that are secluded. The bull takes immediate control. He had insisted that my husband be in chastity wearing my panties and for me to not wear a bra and no panties. When he arrived, he insisted we show him we complied. He asked for the key to my husbands cage and I gave it to him. I had worn a bra but no panties because I feel my boobs are too pendulous to go braless After a couple of drinks and initial conversation, he has worked his hand up my skirt further and further until he gets to my pussy. He tells me to feel his cock. It is huge. He puts arm around me. Slowly he works his hand down my top stroking my boob as he progressed to the nipple. He slipped one finger and then two in my pussy He brings me to a squirting orgasm. Then, he tells me to go to the rest room and remove my bra. I resist because I think my big boobs don't look good braless. He brings me to another orgasm urging me all the time to do as he instructed. I give in and go to the restroom.

When I return, I find he has made my husband crawl under the table and suck his cock. He tells me to give my underwear to my husband. He tells my husband we will come back to the house when he is ready. My husband is to go home and get our bedroom ready and drinks ready. He tells him to leave the garage door open and a space in the garage for his car.

We leave. My husband leaves to do as instructed . We drive to a secluded spot where he tells me to give him a blow job. As he cums he pulls out of my mouth spraying my tits. He tells me to disrobe and get out of the car. I notice he never lost his erection. He leans me over the hood thrust his massive cock into me doggy style and fucks me through orgasm after orgasm. He finally shoots a large load in my pussy. He still hasn't lost erection. I feel his cum and pussy juice soaked cock against my other hole. He keeps pushing until the head pops in. I feel like I am being ripped apart. As he fucks me it changes from pain to pleasure as we both finally cum. He has me clean his cock and we drive to our house and park in the garage.

He tells my husband to clean all of his cum. After my husband, he tells me to shower. When I get out of the shower, I find the bull laying on our marital bed with a ******* and my husband sucking his cock. He hands me my ******* as I lay down. He has my husband continue as we finish our drinks. Once we are finished he tells my husband to leave and tells me to ride his cock. We both comply. As I ride his cock he sucks my breasts expertly. We spend the rest of the weekend in bed. My husband brings us meals and drinks, he fluffs and cleans when told to do so.

When the bull gets ready, he tells my husband he is keeping the key to his cage and demands a garage door opener and a space in the garage. He wants a house key as well so he can come and fuck me anytime he or his friends want.

We pretty much make our fantasies become reality at some point. One of my favorites is not listed -- 2 hotwives and 1 Bull with me watching. There's nothing like watching your wife and her girlfriend sharing a big Black cock, lavishing all their love and affection on him while I get nothing. Listening to them moaning while they suck his cock and balls together, complimenting him on how big he is.

Back