FOR ALL Members: What Are Your Favorite Types of Fantasies?

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Ladies and Gents,

what types of settings would you do and which ones you wouldn`t? - And what would be your role?

43255423_562501070859370_1634248431164101498_n(res&).jpg

my answer:

role: (primary) boyfriend/husband ("stag cuckold")

[+] DOs:
The threesome
The voyeur cuckold

[-] DONTs:
The ******* wife
The bisex cuckold
The chastity cuckold
The submissive cuckold
The sissy cuckold
The waiting cuckold gangbang
Wife on vacation with her lover

[~] MAYBEs / NEVER on 1st dates:
The waiting cuckold
The gangbang
The cuckold threesome
The cuckold gangbang
Dogging

[picture credit: @paulgarlanderotica on Instagram]

Thanks in advance for your participation...

Why cant having fun be just that! What's with the labelling and humiliation stuff, its actually quite laughable really
...now that response says something about what you don`t like. So it`s already part of the answer. :D Now, what do you like, or would you prefer to have as real life experiences? just curious

role: submissive husband/ "cuckold"

[+] DOs:
The threesome
The voyeur cuckold
The chastity cuckold
The submissive cuckold

[-] DONTs:
The ******* wife
The bisex cuckold
The sissy cuckold
The waiting cuckold gangbang
Wife on vacation with her lover
The gangbang
Dogging

[~] MAYBEs / NEVER on 1st dates:
The waiting cuckold
The cuckold threesome
The cuckold gangbang

I like allsorts of sex, but to pretend to be someone in not! Humiliation, be made a fool of etc etc, nothing is missing in my life so i don't need to be someone in not! Each to there own of course, but come one! Locking yourself up because you have a small cock, something is wrong there

I like allsorts of sex, but to pretend to be someone in not! Humiliation, be made a fool of etc etc, nothing is missing in my life so i don't need to be someone in not! Each to there own of course, but come one! Locking yourself up because you have a small cock, something is wrong there
...yet some folks like that kind of play. i guess you`re right when you say to each their own. :)

Back