For all couples

Bkb87

Male
From
LA, US
Ok, so my fiance and i been talking and she knows my fantasy of her being with a black guy and she said under the right circumstances she would probably try only before we are married which isnt for another 7 months. What i need is feed back from as many people tell me the good and the bad because this is more than likely gonna happen and i wanna make sure its gonna be a good thing for us! I feel it could be great but i want to know honest opinions from experince couples.

I think you should meet with a black guy first, see if you like him and see if you want to be with him. Clearly this is your fantasy since you have a thing for black guys. By the sounds of it she is just going along with it because she loves you.
If you really want to meet a black guy, go meet with one alone and see what happens.

Im only turned on by the idea of watching her with a black guy. Alone it doesnt do anything im not gay or bi i dont want to be with one i just want to see her with one. Its not just my fantasy she has a fantasy of being with another guy its just me that mention the guy should be black

Good point about making sure she really wants to do this and isn't just going through with it for you. If she doesn't really want it and doesn't enjoy it she could resent you later (I've heard this from 2 women after thier divorce). On the other hand Lo really loves it. She just took some time to believe that I was cool with it and I wouldn't get mad afterwards. It seemed like indifference on her part the standard "It's just a fantasy and I wouldn't really do it" was just cover to avoid showing what a slut she really was. Once she knew I really enjoyed her being a slut there was no stopping her. LOL

I understand that, I'm a watcher too. I don't like to perform with an audience so I seldom join in until everyone is gone. Funny it was Lois who was into black cock but that took even longer to reveal than the fact she's a slut. Interacial is hotter to watch. Of course it hotter with 2 or more guys too.

Thats pretty much it for me. I just like to watch it makes me more horny for her. I dont really have a reason why the interracial part comes into play i just find it very erotic. Shes been with a black guy before so its not like its new to her she has jusy never been n this tpe of relationship but ironically it was her that initialized all this

Some guys on here are into the cuck thing as a homoerotic humiliation kind of thing and will inject that into the posts so don't have a thin skin. We don't have a female dominant fucking whoever she wants sort of relationship. In our case Lo is submissive and won't do anything without me and won't instigate any activity. I'm always in charge. She actually submits to being my sex slave when I want her too. In exchange I spend alot of time figuring out what she really wants and providing it for her. I arrange opportunities for her. That way she is reassured she's not going to do anything to hurt our relationship. You have to be a pretty big ass to get mad at her for activity you set up.

Couldnt have said it better. Thats exactly how things are with me. Im not into the cuck submissive thing. Iys just something that spices up things for us

Some guys on here are into the cuck thing as a homoerotic humiliation kind of thing and will inject that into the posts so don't have a thin skin. We don't have a female dominant fucking whoever she wants sort of relationship. In our case Lo is submissive and won't do anything without me and won't instigate any activity. I'm always in charge. She actually submits to being my sex slave when I want her too. In exchange I spend alot of time figuring out what she really wants and providing it for her. I arrange opportunities for her. That way she is reassured she's not going to do anything to hurt our relationship. You have to be a pretty big ass to get mad at her for activity you set up.

Sounds alot like us. She is my submissive slut and will do almost anything sexually I ask of her. In return, It is my responsibility to keep her sexually satisfied and fulfill her fantasies. She loves to be shared and I enjoy sharing her.

...Bkb87 its good that the 2 of you desire to do this before you get married, instead of afterwards. The reward for us guys who have shared our ladies is the huge, flood of the emotional bomb we get & our strange revitalized desire to screw our better half afterwards ... practically all the emotions combine to hit you all at once, and it can be quite frustrating, and confusing, if you haven't had it happen before. Females are usually somewhat reluctant in fulfilling this wish, and neither they nor you may really know how you will react until you do it. Having the marriage commitment complicates it even more sometimes when initially starting ... so kudos for desiring to do this before marriage.
...Although my wife & I have never crossed the color barrier, we have done some swinging with other couples & quite a few 3-somes earlier in our marriage. Threesomes are way easier to arrange and prove the least complicated. Don't rule out a FFM occasionally ... nothing like watching 2 ladies, with your cum in both, to '69' each other. Quite exciting.
...Best wishes as you move forward ...
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

...Bkb87 its good that the 2 of you desire to do this before you get married, instead of afterwards. The reward for us guys who have shared our ladies is the huge, flood of the emotional bomb we get & our strange revitalized desire to screw our better half afterwards ... practically all the emotions combine to hit you all at once, and it can be quite frustrating, and confusing, if you haven't had it happen before. Females are usually somewhat reluctant in fulfilling this wish, and neither they nor you may really know how you will react until you do it. Having the marriage commitment complicates it even more sometimes when initially starting ... so kudos for desiring to do this before marriage.
...Although my wife & I have never crossed the color barrier, we have done some swinging with other couples & quite a few 3-somes earlier in our marriage. Threesomes are way easier to arrange and prove the least complicated. Don't rule out a FFM occasionally ... nothing like watching 2 ladies, with your cum in both, to '69' each other. Quite exciting.
...Best wishes as you move forward ...
View attachment 1267285
My fiance is all for 3somes with another girl. She likes girls too and i love that she loves it cuz its also one of my biggesy turn ons

Also she brought all this up cuz once we are married she doesnt want to do anythjng anymore thats why she wants to do it now

I think it's a great idea for her to do it before you get married. For her to have sex with a black guy or guys, experiencing other men, trying different sexual positions with strangers before settling down would be great. And not being married yet would lessen any feelings of guilt (not that there should be any guilt anyway if both are happy).
I do think though that if she thinks she will stop, she's probably naive. I said I'd only go with 1 or 2 guys to please hubby, several years on I'm still doing it now and again. She will get the urge for 'just one more time' every so often. Best of luck!

I think it's a great idea for her to do it before you get married. For her to have sex with a black guy or guys, experiencing other men, trying different sexual positions with strangers before settling down would be great. And not being married yet would lessen any feelings of guilt (not that there should be any guilt anyway if both are happy).
I do think though that if she thinks she will stop, she's probably naive. I said I'd only go with 1 or 2 guys to please hubby, several years on I'm still doing it now and again. She will get the urge for 'just one more time' every so often. Best of luck!
I agree with you. And i would be ok with her doing it. Just trying to get opinions from real couples. So far all the people that have sent me messages had nothing but positive things to say

...We started our swinging when we were in college ... she dated my roommate for over a year, and many nights I could hear them "banging away" and her moans, etc. When my roommate broke up with her, she took it really hard. They'd just had sex and suddenly, 15-20 minutes later he's telling her that he wants to date another girl. She came to me, crying, and a couple hours later I convinced her to have sex with me; she told me up front that she had just had sex with him, but I was determined to "get into that pussy" ... it was my first creampie, and we went at it all night long. Later we continued dating and got involved in a few couple swaps with others, then a few 3-somes (both ways).
...We dated 2 years in college then got married about 6 months after graduation, and continued swinging with friends ... that was 20 years ago. We knew it was easy for sex with the same person to become boring and routinish, so we decided not to allow that to happen. Each time we'd have a swap or 3-some the sex with each other ... for weeks afterwards, was like the first night; the passion recreated from reliving the event would come back.
...So, it can be an added benefit to your marriage and relationship if you approach it with the right attitude and purpose. One main agreement for us is that we don't "date", so we help avoid the chance of an intimate relationship bond developing.
...If you finally make that decision, I hope it works as well for you guys.
Mac

Ok, so my fiance and i been talking and she knows my fantasy of her being with a black guy and she said under the right circumstances she would probably try only before we are married which isnt for another 7 months. What i need is feed back from as many people tell me the good and the bad because this is more than likely gonna happen and i wanna make sure its gonna be a good thing for us! I feel it could be great but i want to know honest opinions from experince couples.
My

Well things can go south real quick as well were she could get hooked and only crave BBC a few on past relationships turned sour because of curiosity or lust especially when least expected like her getting turned out and her siding with bull to the point where he takes over and his friends

Well things can go south real quick as well were she could get hooked and only crave BBC a few on past relationships turned sour because of curiosity or lust especially when least expected like her getting turned out and her siding with bull to the point where he takes over and his friends
Happened to me several times some I saw coming others I didn't

Back