First time….

My first black guy was at our local swing club we were not seeking anyone out the smooth talking black man charmed me within minutes. It wasn't long before we were in one of the private rooms and naked he was unbelievably proficient at foreplay and kissing I had at least three orgasms before he was ready to have intercourse with me, he was ready to enter me and never put on a condom my husband said you need to put a condom on and he said I don't have one do you? My husband said yes I do he told my husband I have no problem using one as long as you put it on me I could not believe that my husband put that condom on him I've never seen him touch another man's penis before. But I must say I am certainly glad that he did because I had some of the best orgasms ever in my life and I was best guess I was around 52 years old.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220614-154857_MX Player~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220614-154857_MX Player~2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Tom 6-6-2014 (3).jpg
    Tom 6-6-2014 (3).jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Polish_20220626_152348321.jpg
    Polish_20220626_152348321.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Polish_20220626_152523017.jpg
    Polish_20220626_152523017.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 229
My first black guy was at our local swing club we were not seeking anyone out the smooth talking black man charmed me within minutes. It wasn't long before we were in one of the private rooms and naked he was unbelievably proficient at foreplay and kissing I had at least three orgasms before he was ready to have intercourse with me, he was ready to enter me and never put on a condom my husband said you need to put a condom on and he said I don't have one do you? My husband said yes I do he told my husband I have no problem using one as long as you put it on me I could not believe that my husband put that condom on him I've never seen him touch another man's penis before. But I must say I am certainly glad that he did because I had some of the best orgasms ever in my life and I was best guess I was around 52 years old.
Well if you can put his Dick in your mouth and pussy and ass eat his cum what's the difference if he puts a condom on him? 😂😂😂

We had an entire evening planned around dinner, dancing and staying at a hotel. The partner that we had selected for her and vetted (voice verified) ghosted us. So we used AFF and found another partner and he was awesome. He danced with wife and fingered her on the dance floor. She did a lot of public flirting and we had a bit too much to *******. We took him back to our hotel and they went 3 rounds. Was a great first time but we both did have a hangover the next morning.

We had an entire evening planned around dinner, dancing and staying at a hotel. The partner that we had selected for her and vetted (voice verified) ghosted us. So we used AFF and found another partner and he was awesome. He danced with wife and fingered her on the dance floor. She did a lot of public flirting and we had a bit too much to *******. We took him back to our hotel and they went 3 rounds. Was a great first time but we both did have a hangover the next morning.
Wanted to send you a friendly reaching out message but as you know, I cannot. DM me?

Well it's really nothing for hubby to put a condom on a BBC after you had it in your mouth lol and BBC fucking your brains out in all holes lol

Great keep up the good work 👍

That's so fucking HOT it hurts---mainly in the head of my hardon but also in my gristly shaft and my burgeoning pump-bulge up behind my balls.

Regarding your husband unrolling that condom onto your lover's cock, I trust he really enjoyed handling another man's fuck-ready erection---especially a smooth-talking black stud's one---for his first time.

My first time was when I was 19 and the erection was that of my incredibly handsome hotly athletic 17 year-old bisexual black buddy. We quickly progressed to mutual fellatio and loved each other's cocks to our very hilts; even more when we progressed to topping each other.

Timidity sure flies when you're having fun :p

By the way, when the Big Moment came, did your husband hand-guide your lover's condom-clad erection between your love-lips ?

In the 8 years we three have lived together I have come to love more and more hand-guiding the fascinatingly uncut cock of my enviably charming and superbly sexy buddy into my wife (now my ex). Her husband (my buddy) has grown into a spectacularly beautiful young man and lover for both me and my wife; who, by the way, totally banished condoms from their lovemaking after the first time my huge-cocked buddy barebacked her.

Last edited:
Looking for my first time as well. My husband found him first - he seems great to both of us. Hoping we can work it out soon. I am finally ready. I am not shy - but body image issues messed with me until recently. Not sure about long term? But if it works out well….maybe not just once?

Good luck to you!
You ARE beautiful and sexy! C’mon!

That's so fucking HOT it hurts---mainly in the head of my hardon but also in my gristly shaft and my burgeoning pump-bulge up behind my balls.

Regarding your husband unrolling that condom onto your lover's cock, I trust he really enjoyed handling another man's fuck-ready erection---especially a smooth-talking black stud's one---for his first time.

My first time was when I was 19 and the erection was that of my incredibly handsome hotly athletic 17 year-old bisexual black buddy. We quickly progressed to mutual fellatio and loved each other's cocks to our very hilts; even more when we progressed to topping each other.

Timidity sure flies when you're having fun :p

By the way, when the Big Moment came, did your husband hand-guide your lover's condom-clad erection between your love-lips ?

In the 8 years we three have lived together I have come to love more and more hand-guiding the fascinatingly uncut cock of my enviably charming and superbly sexy buddy into my wife (now my ex). Her husband (my buddy) has grown into a spectacularly beautiful young man and lover for both me and my wife; who, by the way, totally banished condoms from their lovemaking after the first time my huge-cocked buddy barebacked her.
Unfortunately that night he did not guide it in. But other times many other times he has done it sometimes I think he doesn't want to let it go.

No success for us yet. It seems to be difficult to find someone who meets our standards. Yes, the can be quite high but having sex is also something that needs a high standard. Fucking her is something to deserve in our opinion.
Absolutely correct on standards and we feel that bulls should put more effort into communication to the couple or what the situation requires.

Kay's first BBC was last summer. We found him online and set up the meet in a nearby town. Had dinner and a few drinks, then went to a room.

Seeing how well he was endowed I wondered if she would need some "warming up" before he would fit inside her... Nope. He was up inside her before she got completely undressed... She shed her panties and bra and hiked her dress up over her tits... And in he went like a hand in a glove... She was THAT horny for him.

He wrecked her for 3 hours. She would cry out but pull him closer at the same time. Don't remember how many loads he pumped in her... 3 maybe 4. She barely spoke on the way home... And didn't talk about it hardly at all for 3 or 4 days until I finally asked her about it. She said she had been so sore she wasn't sure about trying it again. But after that subsided she wanted to do it again. I had to check the dates, but we met him again 3 weeks later. And it was a repeat performance of the first time... But she handled the aftermath much better. Lol.

He lives a couple of hours away. So spontaneity isn't really possible. But when we confirm plans to see him again she gets insanely horny.

And he's a great guy. He and I share similar interests and always have fun visiting before the festivities. We all have a great time.

J&K

Looking for my first time as well. My husband found him first - he seems great to both of us. Hoping we can work it out soon. I am finally ready. I am not shy - but body image issues messed with me until recently. Not sure about long term? But if it works out well….maybe not just once?

Good luck to you!
It's not very hard it's only fucking.besides that's what's it's all about BBC?

My first time happened in 1987. We had been discussing my fucking a BM for over five years. Oh, to have had the internet back then; it was a different world in 1987; finding someone involved buying a lifestyle paper that had personal ads in it, also. Writing back and forth; exchanging photos via the Post Office and phone calls. After getting a feel for "Tony," we made a date to meet in L.A. My husband and I got a room at Embassy Suites near LAX.

I was nervous, yes; but I was also excited and aroused. I remember sitting on the sofa waiting for Tony to arrive. I had on thigh-hi stockings, no panties, a red bustier/corset, a purple silk robe and four-inch heels. When the knock on the door happened, I gave an audible breath and watched as my husband opened the door and I got my first look at my first black man. We sat on the sofa and talked for well over forty-five minutes. I was beginning to think Tony wasn't attracted to me and shared these thoughts with my husband when Tony went to the bathroom. My husband said "if you want him, stand right here and when he opens the door to come out, take him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. If he resists, then you know he doesn't want you...but, trust me, that will NOT be the case." As usual, my husband was correct. As soon as I reached for Tony's hand, he put it on my lower back, led me to the bedroom and shut the door.

My husband had said he would give us at least 15 minutes to get started and then he would join us in the bedroom either as a participant or an observer or both. When he opened the door after about thirty minutes or so, Tony and I were at the foot of the bed and i was wearing only my bustier and it had been unhooked and was about to fall at my feet. Tony was nude and my hand was wrapped around the longest/largest cock I'd ever seen or touched in my life. He laid me back on the bed and began to eat me out. I had one orgasm from that and as he continued to lick and suck my clit, I told him "fuck me. Fuck me now."

He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to the opening of my pussy. He slowly entered me letting me adjust to his size and once his bare black cock had bottomed out in me, he began to fuck and make love to me. After I came, I put my hands behind my knees raising my legs into the air and told him to "take me. Fuck me hard." After he came, we lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms and I knew he would not be the only black man I would fuck. He wasn't!
Yes but once he was inside you all nervous gone just wet cream lol

My first time happened in 1987. We had been discussing my fucking a BM for over five years. Oh, to have had the internet back then; it was a different world in 1987; finding someone involved buying a lifestyle paper that had personal ads in it, also. Writing back and forth; exchanging photos via the Post Office and phone calls. After getting a feel for "Tony," we made a date to meet in L.A. My husband and I got a room at Embassy Suites near LAX.

I was nervous, yes; but I was also excited and aroused. I remember sitting on the sofa waiting for Tony to arrive. I had on thigh-hi stockings, no panties, a red bustier/corset, a purple silk robe and four-inch heels. When the knock on the door happened, I gave an audible breath and watched as my husband opened the door and I got my first look at my first black man. We sat on the sofa and talked for well over forty-five minutes. I was beginning to think Tony wasn't attracted to me and shared these thoughts with my husband when Tony went to the bathroom. My husband said "if you want him, stand right here and when he opens the door to come out, take him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. If he resists, then you know he doesn't want you...but, trust me, that will NOT be the case." As usual, my husband was correct. As soon as I reached for Tony's hand, he put it on my lower back, led me to the bedroom and shut the door.

My husband had said he would give us at least 15 minutes to get started and then he would join us in the bedroom either as a participant or an observer or both. When he opened the door after about thirty minutes or so, Tony and I were at the foot of the bed and i was wearing only my bustier and it had been unhooked and was about to fall at my feet. Tony was nude and my hand was wrapped around the longest/largest cock I'd ever seen or touched in my life. He laid me back on the bed and began to eat me out. I had one orgasm from that and as he continued to lick and suck my clit, I told him "fuck me. Fuck me now."

He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to the opening of my pussy. He slowly entered me letting me adjust to his size and once his bare black cock had bottomed out in me, he began to fuck and make love to me. After I came, I put my hands behind my knees raising my legs into the air and told him to "take me. Fuck me hard." After he came, we lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms and I knew he would not be the only black man I would fuck. He wasn't!
Back in the 80s is when AIDS came out wow letting BBC cum inside amazing

Unfortunately that night he did not guide it in. But other times many other times he has done it sometimes I think he doesn't want to let it go.
Good on your husband for not wanting to let go of your lover’s thrusting cock. He sounds like a cuck after my own heart. I let go only when my buddy is delivering his custard-strokes and my cock-clasping hand is at real risk of being crushed between the slamming-together pubes of him and my orgasmically ecstasizing wife.

Last edited:
Back