First time….

Still waiting on my first time. It’s tough living in a small town and I would definitely want a regular hook up and someone to have fun with out of the bedroom as well. I think it’s even hotter being out in public and everyone else thinking your just friends and then going back to the house and getting fucked hard for the rest of the night. I can’t wait for it to happen hopefully very soon..
Not really there's plenty of BBC out there and no worries if you're a BBC slut you shouldn't care who knows cuz Once you go black never go back always a BBC slut

My first was with a co-worker who had been hitting on me for a while. After many work lunch breaks together I finally went to his place. It was amazing like my cherry was never popped :). I also was cheating on my husband at the time :bigsmile:. I been at it for well over 20yrs now.

View media item 134407
Amazing. You look so beautiful in this, truly a Goddess, how liberating this must have been. How many regrets I have for not getting my former wife and girlfriends into the bbc lifestyle. I can only be with a bbc hotwife at this point. What a lucky husband you have.

My first time as a hotwife was at a party. I had been invited by a few of my coworkers that were all black men. Great party with great people, great music, and great drinks. As it got down to some of the last of us we decided to make use of the hot tub and of course I had not brought a suit and all of us just ended up going nude and skinny dipping. One of my coworkers was being quite flirty and I was flirting back and enjoying it. At one point the others went inside and it was just the two of us in the tub. We started kissing and playing a little bit until the others came back. We were informed drinks were running low so him and I volunteered to make a run to a store. We got mostly dressed and got into his car and took off. We pulled behind this closed store and got into the back of his car and proceed to fuck twice before finally making our way to the store.

My first time as a hotwife was at a party. I had been invited by a few of my coworkers that were all black men. Great party with great people, great music, and great drinks. As it got down to some of the last of us we decided to make use of the hot tub and of course I had not brought a suit and all of us just ended up going nude and skinny dipping. One of my coworkers was being quite flirty and I was flirting back and enjoying it. At one point the others went inside and it was just the two of us in the tub. We started kissing and playing a little bit until the others came back. We were informed drinks were running low so him and I volunteered to make a run to a store. We got mostly dressed and got into his car and took off. We pulled behind this closed store and got into the back of his car and proceed to fuck twice before finally making our way to the store.
awesome. how did you proceed after the first time?

it was amazing…..i was in college…..since then i married a white man but keep many black men as lovers……i have several…I prefer older as they are more than likely going to keep quiet…..My husband doesn't know about this and i intend to keep it that way
First, I have probably said this before, but I really like your Avatar!! What a hot thing for a married lady that looks like that to have many black men as lovers outside of her marriage!! LOVE IT!!

it was amazing…..i was in college…..since then i married a white man but keep many black men as lovers……i have several…I prefer older as they are more than likely going to keep quiet…..My husband doesn't know about this and i intend to keep it that way
how do you keep it secret? he really has no idea?

Okay. So what I hear alot of is,"we're trying" from couples looking to get blacked. Yes. It is happening. Your wife is going to get fucked by a BBC deadass infront of you. BOTH of y'all need to completely get this through your head. Because if you want black dick. It ain't hard to find. Swear to God. When me an my ex were going through all that 'hesitation' it was grueling. But she sat me down, put my phone in my hand and told me not to stop till there was a BBC on their way to fuck her. I'm just saying. Quit trying people. Do!!!

Attachments

• received_223559024945218.jpeg
    received_223559024945218.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 154
I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol
My first time stepping into the hotwife thing was with an ex that I was still really good friends with so yeah there was connection and chemistry as well as friendship. It was less something my husband and I picked versus a fun night full of unexpected pleasures. We have been fortunate to make some amazing long term connections as well as just some fun connections as well. The first step is always the hardest and soon after you will know if it is something for you or better off just a fantasy.

With me it started with my husband not getting an erection he is more older than I am we was talking about having a dildo and he broke up another man in the mix I said no it went on for a couple of months so I finally decided to do it for their relationship so one night he took the ******* to my parents house Later on that evening I heard a knock on the door it was a handsome young black man it’s surprise the hell out of me I was expecting a white guy they looked at him and said surprise surprise I never been with a black before I was uncomfortable for a couple of minutes we had a couple of drinks and I started to loosen up he was a really nice guy we started kissing on the couch and I reach down and grab his dick oh my God David did you know it was that big huge smile and said I thought all black guys are hard like that he was about 10 inches and very thick I barely could’ve put it in my mouth I get about half of it in my pussy that night It took me about three weeks for me to take it all in I was sore for a couple of days but it worth every bit of it

With me it started with my husband not getting an erection he is more older than I am we was talking about having a dildo and he broke up another man in the mix I said no it went on for a couple of months so I finally decided to do it for their relationship so one night he took the ******* to my parents house Later on that evening I heard a knock on the door it was a handsome young black man it’s surprise the hell out of me I was expecting a white guy they looked at him and said surprise surprise I never been with a black before I was uncomfortable for a couple of minutes we had a couple of drinks and I started to loosen up he was a really nice guy we started kissing on the couch and I reach down and grab his dick oh my God David did you know it was that big huge smile and said I thought all black guys are hard like that he was about 10 inches and very thick I barely could’ve put it in my mouth I get about half of it in my pussy that night It took me about three weeks for me to take it all in I was sore for a couple of days but it worth every bit of it
Very nice keep up the good work 👍

I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol
We were not strangers because he was a black man that I worked with. Casual, light flirting turned into something a lot more interesting, but also a lot more dangerous. I knew that we either had to do something about it or stop, so I decided to talk with my husband. We have always, even before we got married, been able to communicate and talked about every thing. This was no exception. Not too long after that conversation I had his approval to '...see where it goes.' A few weeks later I met my black friend at a motel one Saturday morning. I didn't leave until mid afternoon! What does "..let the freak out mean?"

Back