First time….

phatwifey1996

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol

Looking for my first time as well. My husband found him first - he seems great to both of us. Hoping we can work it out soon. I am finally ready. I am not shy - but body image issues messed with me until recently. Not sure about long term? But if it works out well….maybe not just once?

Good luck to you!

Looking for my first time as well. My husband found him first - he seems great to both of us. Hoping we can work it out soon. I am finally ready. I am not shy - but body image issues messed with me until recently. Not sure about long term? But if it works out well….maybe not just once?

Good luck to you!
Why would the dynamic be between your husband and this guy? I’m also stuck on wanting my husband to participate with me and the BBC but I’m seeing a lot of BBCs don’t like/want that

Why would the dynamic be between your husband and this guy? I’m also stuck on wanting my husband to participate with me and the BBC but I’m seeing a lot of BBCs don’t like/want that
That is an important consideration. My husband wants to watch. To tag team. If it works out - I would like try try 2 cocks at once. But that will, of course, be up to the cocks. 🙂

This is one of the several interesting discussions on this topic on this site…I’ve been at this about a long time…I’m in my early 50’s. It’s really more separating the fantasy/fetish from reality (at first) and then putting it all back together. Where most go wrong, especially those under 40-45 in my experience, is the trust, communication and long term desire. Vague…? Yes I am. Intentionally. Want to discuss or examine what I’m saying closer, feel free to pm me?

My first expierence was a set up by my husband then I got involved in planning it for my birthday since you cant just spring that on someone. I experessed interest, so he put the ball in motion and said here-. As to the first time it was very exciting and was a sexual thrill but honestly I would not see that guy again. He was a "selfish" lover and dominated the threesome. He rocked my world but in the grand scheme and after having other expierences it just highlighted how good it could have been and so much better. Nervous is OK as it can add to the excitment.

Last edited:
My first time happened in 1987. We had been discussing my fucking a BM for over five years. Oh, to have had the internet back then; it was a different world in 1987; finding someone involved buying a lifestyle paper that had personal ads in it, also. Writing back and forth; exchanging photos via the Post Office and phone calls. After getting a feel for "Tony," we made a date to meet in L.A. My husband and I got a room at Embassy Suites near LAX.

I was nervous, yes; but I was also excited and aroused. I remember sitting on the sofa waiting for Tony to arrive. I had on thigh-hi stockings, no panties, a red bustier/corset, a purple silk robe and four-inch heels. When the knock on the door happened, I gave an audible breath and watched as my husband opened the door and I got my first look at my first black man. We sat on the sofa and talked for well over forty-five minutes. I was beginning to think Tony wasn't attracted to me and shared these thoughts with my husband when Tony went to the bathroom. My husband said "if you want him, stand right here and when he opens the door to come out, take him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. If he resists, then you know he doesn't want you...but, trust me, that will NOT be the case." As usual, my husband was correct. As soon as I reached for Tony's hand, he put it on my lower back, led me to the bedroom and shut the door.

My husband had said he would give us at least 15 minutes to get started and then he would join us in the bedroom either as a participant or an observer or both. When he opened the door after about thirty minutes or so, Tony and I were at the foot of the bed and i was wearing only my bustier and it had been unhooked and was about to fall at my feet. Tony was nude and my hand was wrapped around the longest/largest cock I'd ever seen or touched in my life. He laid me back on the bed and began to eat me out. I had one orgasm from that and as he continued to lick and suck my clit, I told him "fuck me. Fuck me now."

He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to the opening of my pussy. He slowly entered me letting me adjust to his size and once his bare black cock had bottomed out in me, he began to fuck and make love to me. After I came, I put my hands behind my knees raising my legs into the air and told him to "take me. Fuck me hard." After he came, we lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms and I knew he would not be the only black man I would fuck. He wasn't!

Attachments

• SCAN0083.JPG
    SCAN0083.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 911
  • SCAN0086.JPG
    SCAN0086.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 909
  • SCAN0088.JPG
    SCAN0088.JPG
    632.8 KB · Views: 921
The dynamic should be compatible and everyone comfortable with the activities.
And if you want your husband to be involved that is perfectly fine. Most of the Bbc you see that don't like that are just looking for a quick, free hit.
There is a huge difference in just wanting to get laid vs sharing in a couple's experience.
Personally I am straight and I dont see how it could be a problem to share with a guy who is okay with me fucking his wife

The dynamic between your husband and your BM will be what the three of you decide it will be. If the BM doesn't want your husband involved and you two are o.k. with that, then that's the dynamic. If your husband states he'll be involved if he wishes to be and won't when he doesn't wish to be, that's the dynamic. Being blunt, if it's a casual thing with sex as the only thing at play here, then there's not much for the BM to do other than decide to play or not with the couple in question. As my husband says often, "if the woman doesn't wish to play, all you have are two guys with their dicks in their hands."

You need to go into this, you and your husband, agreed upon what level of play YOU SEEK. Let the BM decide if that is a level of play he seeks. If not, shake hands and move on down the line. If it is, you try him on for size and it's not working for you, say so and move on. It all is good, then, again, move to the next level when you wish to. Work at YOUR pace, not someone else's.

My first was with a co-worker who had been hitting on me for a while. After many work lunch breaks together I finally went to his place. It was amazing like my cherry was never popped :). I also was cheating on my husband at the time :bigsmile:. I been at it for well over 20yrs now.

View media item 134407
Always thought this story was hot!! He knew you were married and still pursued you. For a married woman to give into that pursuit with her wedding ring clearly showing is just HOT!!

I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol
Well for me I had been with black men before I had gotten married. It had been something that had fascinated my husband when I told him about it. I started a new job following college and found myself having quite a few black male coworkers who I almost all got along with and found myself being friends with. They would invite me to parties and out after work and would invite my husband as well.

One particular black man was named Corey was always super flirty with me and nice. It was pretty common knowledge that he was an ass to most people except women he was into. My husband had mentioned that he thought Corey wanted something to happen between us and I just told him not to worry and put it out of his mind and that was the truth. I could see Corey wanting more but I was planning on staying faithful to my husband.

Well it came time that Corey and I were going to be taking a business trip together out of state. We would each being staying in different rooms but in the same hotel. It was pretty much common knowledge that on these trips you went and did work during the normal hours and then went and partied most of the night. I told my husband that I would be good and not get too ******* and do anything stupid. I was surprised though when he told me to cut lose and have some fun and that he was giving me a hall pass. We did not talk much about the details but my husband added anything goes.

So we get to where we are going and meet all the people from all over and of course head out to dinner and a bar. The first night was pretty low key as most of us had spent the day flying and bouncing from airport to airport. The next day after class the people putting on the school took us to this amazing place and we ate amazing food and of course they had a great bar and someone else was picking up the tab so no holding back. So we closed out the bar and headed back to the hotel feeling good. Of course Corey and I were talking and some flirting as well on the way back.

Corey came back to my hotel room for a second and I excused myself to use the bathroom. I come out to Corey naked on the bed with a semi hard on in his hand and he is looking at me. The hall pass clicked in my mind and I thought why not. I stripped down and went over to him. We started making out and then his mouth was quick to find my breast and his hand to find my pussy. I found his cock and made sure to get him good and hard before starting to blow him. Took him to the edge before he decided to eat me out. Brought me close to orgasming and then started to fuck me. My first orgasm hit quick and hard and he just kept going through it. My second hit close to him cumming. There was no pulling out or even talk of it as he came as deeply as he could push himself into me.

Corey got dressed and said goodnight and went to his room. I decided to take a bath and toyed with the idea of telling my husband over the phone or in person or if I should keep it a secret. I choked down the nerves and called him and told him and he was quite excited about it honestly. Him and I proceeded to have phone sex there before going to bed.

My first time with BBC was not planned at all. Long story short, me and my husband were on a break and I rented a cheap apartment from an acquaintance (black). He invited me to a houseparty and when everyone left we got together and fucked. We definitely had chemistry and I enjoyed myself. We saw each other quite a lot before I got back with my husband but this was long before I knew anything about this being a lifestyle. Husband definitely didn't pick anyone 😂

Fast forward another 15 years and I hooked up with another black guy, he definitely planted the lifestyle seed😂😂 I was long term with him.

As for how to let the freak out...you are already here so have an experience with someone you like here and you'll be hooked...

My first time with BBC was not planned at all. Long story short, me and my husband were on a break and I rented a cheap apartment from an acquaintance (black). He invited me to a houseparty and when everyone left we got together and fucked. We definitely had chemistry and I enjoyed myself. We saw each other quite a lot before I got back with my husband but this was long before I knew anything about this being a lifestyle. Husband definitely didn't pick anyone 😂

Fast forward another 15 years and I hooked up with another black guy, he definitely planted the lifestyle seed😂😂 I was long term with him.

As for how to let the freak out...you are already here so have an experience with someone you like here and you'll be hooked...
(y)

Back